剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
I only came to tell you,
你把一些工具落在车间了
you left some machine on in your workshop.
-是吗 -马克
- I did? - Mac.
"马克乔妮牌起司"
"Mac-a-Joni and cheese",
还记得吗
remember that?
请来一份"马克乔妮牌起司"
"Mac-a-joni and cheese", please.
操
Shit.
怎么了
What?
你又流血了 浸透绷带了
You bled through your bandage again.
我来给你换
Let me change it.
我的天
Ah, jesus.
怎么了 我身上有东西吗
What? Something on me?
除了一些可怕的伤口和淤青之外 没有别的
Besides some nasty cuts and dark bruises, no.
他把我伤得很重 对吧
He fucked me up pretty bad, huh?
会有点痛
It's gonna sting.
好了 好了 好了
okay, okay, okay.
没事儿了 没事儿了
You're okay. You're okay.
你得吃点东西
You oughta eat something.
我们能聊聊那事吗
We can talk about it, you know?
聊什么
Talk about what?
关于克里夫
About Cliff.
我们必须得谈谈t
We have to talk about it.
吃点东西吧
Go on and eat something.
光明旅馆
美好的夜晚 是不是
Beautiful evening, ain't it?
你就不能明天再整那该死的泵吗
Can't do a damn thing about the pump till tomorrow?
水还在漏
And the water's still draining.
我就想用漏的水利用起来
I figured I could at least do something worthwhile.
-你信教吗 -怎么了 你在找教堂
- You religious? - Why, you lookin' for a church?
不 是这个音乐
No, it's the music.
-我可以换台 -别 别换
- Oh, I can turn that station - No. No, you don't.
贝茜·格里芬 孟菲斯机的灵魂
Bessie griffin, spirit of Memphis.
你不会打击我吧 因为我是那种...
You didn't strike me as the kind of guy who, uh...
听黑人唱圣歌♥吗
To listen to black folks sing about the holy spirit?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我的父母是新教♥徒♥
Well, I was raised protestant,
但直到我妈妈去世 我才去过教堂
But I ain't been inside a church since my mama died.
我只是...那是个什么都明白的地方
I just...that's just the station comes in clearest up here.
在费耶特维尔大谈哈里斯
That and some talkin' Harrys out of Fayetteville.
一直不停地说麦戈文是个法♥西♥斯♥
Go on and on about how "Mcgovern is a fascist."
乔治·麦戈文 1972年美国总统选举候选人 后败给尼克松
录音机是打折季买♥♥的 我不想周围太安静
I had it on in the off-season, just to break up the quiet.
我一直开着它
I just never really turned it off.
你信教吗
Are you religious?
我看起来像教♥徒♥吗
Do I seem religious?
因为你衣服上印着圣·克里斯托弗
Well, you're wearing a ST. Christopher
而且你知道贝茜·格里芬和这个老古董
And you know all about Bessie Griffin and whatnot.
我不觉得最近的高科技
Well, I don't think the higher power
对我有什么用处
would have much for me lately.
你知道吗
You know something?
当你出生的时候 你哭喊
When you're born into this world and you're screamin'
你很害怕 你像枪一样难搞定
and you're terrified and you're pink as gum,
你觉得
the thing is,
这都是注定的
you think it's all for you.
感觉很不错
And that feels so good.
但...当你长大了一些
But...when you get bigger,
每年都有人揍你一顿
every year there's someone there to punch you in the gut.
然后告诉你 这不是针对你
And tell you, "No, it ain't about you.
这从不针对你 只是随便挑了一个人
It never was about you. It's just random."
我是说
I mean,
我不需要所有人都关注我
I don't need it to be all about me,
但我...
But I...
不能只是随便挑了一个吧
It can't be just random.
可以吗
Can it?
实话告诉你
I'll be honest with you.
这就是我为什么听这些男孩们
That's why I listen to them boys there
听贝茜·格里芬还有那些灵魂歌♥手 因为
and Bessie Griffin and the soul stirrers, 'cause damn,
他妈的 他们有信仰
They got fuckin' conviction.
他们把所有事情都想清楚了
They know somethin' about somethin'
那些我还没有想通的事情
That I ain't figured out yet.
好吧 你是这个地方的老板而且...
Well, you got this place and...
这就是财富
that's something.
没错
Yeah.
我叫它
The "Versailles of northwest Arkansas"
"阿肯色州西北部的凡尔赛
is what I call it.
至少你在努力
Well, you're tryin'.
这是有意义的
That ain't nothin'.
你在这儿啊
Hey, hey, there he goes.
你总算来了
'Bout goddamn time.
有什么消息吗
What you got for me?
电♥话♥公♥司♥很尊重顾客的隐私
The phone company respects its customers' privacy.
这种事是非法的
This shit is illegal.
我们做"这种事"好几年了 比利
We been doin' "This shit" For years, Billy.
你每次都拿这种话糊弄我
You give me the same goddamn spiel every time.
这是昨天打进《弯刀午报》
That's every incoming call to the Press-Scimitar
文艺部的所有电♥话♥
Arts and Culture Department yesterday.
按时间顺序排好了
Timestamps right there.
没有来电人姓名吗
No name of who's callin'?
你得一个个打过去问了
You'll have to call the phone numbers to find out.
好吧 你可真是"王牌人物" 比利
Aw, yeah. You're a real ace in the hole, Bills.
好了 那...
All right, so, uh,
跟以前一样的提成
Usual rate?
这可不行 一百不够
I don't think so, man. Hundred doesn't seem like enough.
好吧 那要多少 再加五十
All right. How much, another 50?
再加一百
Another hundred.
你真会讨价还价 比利
you're a real tough negotiator, Bills.
我妈没白养我
Mama didn't raise no fool, you know?
有空房♥
欢迎光临
你好 洛克珊
Hi, Roxanne.
很不幸 我还没好 医生觉得是食物中毒
Unfortunately, I'm not. Doctor thinks it's food poisoning.
他说得让食物自己排出体内
Yeah, he says it's just gotta work its way outta my system.
这场"宁静奥♥运♥会"的平和景象
The peace of what have been called "The serene olympics"
-在今天凌晨被打破 -真的吗
- was shattered just before dawn this morning... - Really?
-是奥尔森警探吗 -阿♥拉♥伯恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Was it detective Olsen? - ...About 5:00 when Arab terrorists
-今晨五点携带冲♥锋♥枪♥ -好的
- armed with submachine guns... - Okay.
蒙着面 一些人
...faces blackened, a couple of them
-伪装成警卫 -谢谢 洛克珊
- disguised as guards... - Oh, thanks, Roxanne.
或是奥♥运♥村的清洁工
...or as trash men in the olympic village...
我会的 你也是 再见
I will. You, too. Bye.
翻过围栏
Climbed the fence,
前往以色列队的总部
went to the headquarters of the Israeli team...
显然 有其他警♥察♥去我上班的地方找我
Apparently, some other cop came by work lookin' for me.
摩西·温伯格教练头部中了两枪
...Moshe Weinberg, a coach-- two shots in the head,
-一枪击中腹部 -怎么了
- one in the stomach. - What's goin' on?
他们已经劫持了14名人♥质♥
They've been holding 14 others hostage since then.
一些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了以色列运动员
Some terrorists took Israeli athletes hostage.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
但似乎又有一人死亡
...But it seems to be confirmed that another person is dead.
-应该是昨晚吧 -德国警方已经抵达现场
- Last night, I guess. - German police, of course, are there.
军队也抵达了
The army is there.
这是发生在凌晨时分的
It was a strange, strange thing
异常事件
in the early morning hours...
我们现在看到的这栋楼
...Building that we're seeing now,
就是31号♥大楼
which is building number 31...
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
你看到这场暴♥乱♥了吗
Did you see this madness?
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen to them?
不好说
Eh, hard to say.
五号♥房♥那个人是什么情况
Hey, what's the story with the man in room five?
开黑色克莱斯勒的那个人
Drives that black Chrysler.
他昨天入住的
Oh, well, you know, he checked in yesterday.
没有定离店日期 应该是某个公♥司♥的销♥售♥员
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表