剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
亡 命 之 徒
第一季 第七集
尼克松总统和民♥主♥党挑战者乔治·麦戈文
A campaign trail continues for both President Nixon
竞选仍在继续
and democratic challenger George McGovern.
然而 在双方为下周的竞选准备时
However, Nixon again refused McGovern's request
尼克松再次拒绝了麦戈文辩论的要求
to debate as the two men prepare for next week's election.
有关方面表示 某校车停车场爆♥炸♥中
Authorities have determined that the remains found
发现的尸体
in the aftermath of a school bus yard explosion
属于尤金·林伍德 死者生前
are those of Eugene Linwood, who was recently implicated
被指控参与孟菲斯校车袭击案
in the attack on a Memphis school bus...
造成一名黑人学生重伤
that resulted in the assault of black student...
员工会议显然提前了
Apparently, our staff meeting got moved up.
要不我开车送你吧
Well, I can give you a ride if you need.
那马库斯怎么办
What about Marcus?
露丝今天送他
Ruth's got him this morning.
安德里亚已经在路上了
Andrea's already on her way.
我把招聘广♥告♥放厨房♥桌子上了
I put the classified on the kitchen table.
你得买♥♥点万圣节用的糖果...
And will you get some halloween candy--
别 我来 我来
No, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
床垫到了 你想放哪
Mattress. Where you want it?
那里 右手边卧室
Around there, in the bedroom on the right, please.
好 旧的要拿走吗
All right. Are we taking the old one?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
早上好
Morning.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我们聊过这事了
We talked about this.
我记得要等到一切正常以后才换
I thought we were gonna wait until we're back at sea level.
只是个床垫罢了 乔妮
Oh, it's just a mattress, Joni.
你可千万别用我的店铺积分
Please tell me you didn't do store credit.
放心 我没用积分
I didn't do store credit, okay?
-我搞了点现金 -哪儿来的
- I got some cash. - From where?
我现在一毛钱都不放过
I've been tracking every red cent.
我从我爸那儿拿的
Well, I got some from my dad.
问他要的
Asked him.
-你什么时候跟他说的 -你让我找他以后
- When did you talk to him? - After you asked me to, you know?
我问他要4000块
I asked him for $4,000
然后他给了我一张一百的
And he, uh-- he gave me a hundred dollar bill, so...
我觉得这没什么大不了的
Hey, hey, I didn't think it'd put a dent in our situation,
所以就想改善一下
so I thought I'd do something nice, you know,
为了 为了我们的家
For, uh-- for us, for our home, huh?
那是...
Hey, that's, uh--
蔓越莓汁洒了
That's cranberry juice.
哦 还有别的吗
Right. Anything else?
没了 就这些
No. No, that's it.
-好的 谢谢 -好 谢谢
- All right, thank you. - All right, thank you.
我没想到你这么难接受 乔妮
I didn't think you'd take it this hard, Joni.
别生我气 好吗
Don't be angry with me, okay?
怎么了 乔妮
What, Joni?
我也和劳埃德谈了
I talked to Lloyd, too.
你可千万别是去问他要钱
Please tell me you didn't ask him for money.
谈了买♥♥♥房♥♥子的事
About selling the house.
好
Okay.
反正我们也不卖♥♥ 所以...
Well, we're not doing that, so...
他说能卖♥♥到八千五呢
He said we could get eight and a half grand for it.
那真是不错 乔妮
That's good to know, Joni.
可我们不卖♥♥
We're not selling the house.
马克 他已经挂出去了
Mac, he already listed it, okay?
什么
Excuse me?
马克
Mac...
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
我应该先跟你说的
I should have talked to you about it.
马克
Mac.
马克
Mac.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你知道的 收拾东西啊 乔妮
Well, you know, I'm packing, Joni,
搬家不得收拾东西吗
'cause that's what you do when you move, you know?
外面连牌子都没挂
There's not even a-- a sign out front,
-还怎么卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 -求你别折腾了
- so how's that supposed to work? - Will you stop, please?
-冷静一下 -不 这是你要的 乔妮
- Can you calm down? - No, no, this is what you wanted, joni.
是你想摆脱这栋房♥子
You want me to get rid of our home, okay?
我想要的不过是能喘口气罢了
What I want is just to be able to breathe again.
我想要回我的丈夫
Okay? I want my husband back
让我们的生活回归正常
And I want our life back to what it was.
可这他妈区别大了去了
Yeah, but that's the big fucking difference, okay?
我愿意为我们和我们的生活奋斗
'Cause I'm willing to fight for us and for our home.
那你觉得我这是在干吗
What the hell do you think I'm trying to do, Mac?
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
你买♥♥了个床垫 好吗
You bought a mattress, okay?
发生了这么多事
So there's a lot going on--
你要卖♥♥我们的房♥子 乔妮
You're selling our home, Joni.
你♥他♥妈♥要把房♥子卖♥♥了啊
You're selling our goddamn home, okay?
这根本不是一件事
It ain't the same thing.
我...
And, oh, I...
我去找了他
I went to him.
卑躬屈膝
Hat in fucking hand,
-我去找我爸因为 -我知道 我不该
- I went to my dad 'cause-- - I know, I shouldn't--
不 我去找他因为你让我去的
No, no! I went to him 'cause you asked me to.
我知道我该告诉你
I know I should've told you.
马克 你什么都不听 我得做点什么
Mac, you wouldn't listen, okay, and I had to do something,
所以我去找他帮忙
so I went to him for help
-因为他 -对 都没跟我商量
- because he's-- - Yeah, before talking to me!
-因为你不让我 -就是啊 乔妮
- Because you wouldn't let me-- - Exactly, Joni!
你♥他♥妈♥明明知道
Which you fucking knew!
那你要我怎样 马克
What do you expect me to do, Mac?
不管闲着还是上班
I sit here or at work
我脑子里都是你在做一些事情
and all I think about is that you're out there doing something.
实施计划
Some plan is going down where
终结某个人的生命
you're gonna have to end somebody's life, okay?
你必须找到一个人 然后了结了他
You're gonna have to take a human being and end his life.
你也可能会死
Or that you'll die.
尤金·林伍德或者其他混♥蛋♥
Eugene Linwood or some other asshole
可能比你厉害 然后你就会死
will get the best of you and you'll be dead.
如果我不尽力做点什么
And so every minute that I'm not at least trying
让我们摆脱这一切
to do something that gets us out of this,
我就觉得自己是杀人同谋
I'm complicit.
我置他人于险境
I'm putting other people in harm's way.
置自己的丈夫于险境
I'm putting my husband in harm's way.
可你没有 乔妮 你没有
Yeah, but you're not, Joni. You're not.
不关你的事 乔妮 是我造成的
You're just not, Joni, 'cause I did this.
不 是我做的 这是我的决定
No, I did this. This was my decision.
你竟然觉得自己也有所参与
And to think that you are even taking a part of this on,
你...
that you--
觉得自己也有责任 我...
that you feel responsible, I...
马克
Mac.
马克
Mac, hey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
不要觉得我不愿意为我们努力奋斗
Please don't think that I'm not willing to fight for us.
我靠 安德里亚
Jesus, Andrea.
如果卖♥♥♥房♥♥子能让你好受些 那就卖♥♥吧
Hey, you sell the house if it makes you feel better.
只要你心里能舒服些
Yeah, I want you to do whatever you need to do
做什么都行
to make yourself feel better.
所以...
So...
迪西威尔游戏公♥司♥
本季停业
看着不多啊
That don't look like too much.
-剩下的呢 -没有剩下的
- Where's the rest? - Wasn't no rest.
我他妈肯定是付了全款的啊
Well, I sure as shit paid for a rest.
他们就给了这些 克里登斯
That's all they give us, Credence.
什么 你都没问他们剩下的在哪
What, you didn't ask them where the rest is?
我当然问了 他们就给了这么多
Of course I asked him where. That's all the give us.
他们说新奥尔良...
They said that's the New Orleans--
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表