剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
我去
Christ.
我们刚买♥♥的
We just got that in.
这他妈和我
What in the name of all the fuck
和我的生意有毛线关系
does that got to do with me and mine?
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
我们连撑过这周的库存都不够
We barely got enough stock to last us through the week.
我们要和意大利人谈供货的事
We're gonna have a word with the Marcellos about my resupply.
你们开上小渔船
You're gonna take that little fishing boat of yours
去下游把货运回来
downriver and pick it up.
让他们打电♥话♥吧
Now how about we get them boys on the phone?
乡巴佬
Corn fed.
糖果·贝茨赢得轻重量级冠军
招聘泳池销♥售♥专员
我这里没糖
We don't have any candy.
好吧
Oh, well.
贪得一时嘴馋 平添一生赘肉
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.
你可以先敲下门的
Could've knocked.
敲门你会请我进来吗
You would've invited me in?
-我太太可能在 -但她不在
- Well, my wife could've been here. - But she's not.
你听说在校车停车场的爆♥炸♥了吗
Did you hear about the explosion down at the bus yard?
几个种族主义者想在校车上安炸♥弹♥
Some racist peckerwood tried to put a bomb on a school bus.
结果自己炸死了
The racist peckerwood went boom instead.
-没听说 -你觉得怎么样
- I must've missed it. - How'd it feel?
我觉得我跟你
It felt like I was a little
走得太近了而失去了自己的生活
closer to you being out of my life, okay?
而且别装的好像这事动机多崇高一样
And don't act like there's some higher purpose to this shit,
因为不是
'cause there ain't.
我本以为我们开始达成一致了
Ah, and here I thought we were starting to get somewhere.
-还差多少 一万六 -不 一万二
- How much is left anyway, 16? - No, 12.
总得试试 对吧
Had to try, right?
房♥产市场行情如何
How's the housing market?
你在我家装窃听器了吗
Did you bug my house or something?
没有 但我有订阅报纸
No, but I got a subscription to the newspaper.
你太太为什么突然
Why does your wife wanna sell
要把这么好的房♥子卖♥♥掉
a lovely home like this all of a sudden, anyway?
她觉得
She thinks that...
我们有财务问题 确实是
we're having money trouble, which we are,
我找工作也有困难 也确实是
and I'm having trouble finding a job, which I am.
8500听着不错
8,500 seems like a good price point.
她什么都不知道 好吗
She doesn't know anything, all right?
你总是这么说
You keep saying that.
她只需要知道
All she needs to know is that
她把嘴闭紧对谁都有好处
it's in everyone's best interest to keep her mouth shut.
但我来不是为了这个
But I'm not here about all that.
出大事了
Something big's going down
我需要最得力的人
and I need my best and my brightest.
我需要你
I need you.
这么说会让我觉得特别吗
That supposed to make me feel special?
会的
It should.
等等 这是
Wait, this is that--
那个又高又胖的混♥蛋♥
that big and tall asshole
种植园的那个
from, uh, the plantation.
他们在乱搞
They were fucking.
*乔妮一笑 前路照亮*
*Joni smiles, lights the way,*
*她在身旁 暗夜明亮*
*no night is so dark, when she stays.*
-这他妈太糟了 -这是克里夫的
- This is just fucking terrible. - It was Cliff's.
克里夫写的 我推断觉得他们在乱搞
Cliff wrote it and I've concluded they were, in fact, fucking.
这可不是什么纯爱的狗屁
This is puppy-dog crush bullshit.
也不是什么风花雪月
This ain't some smoking sex gun.
妈的 威恩 说些我不知道的
God damn it, Verne, tell me the story doesn't track.
好吧 但这也不算证据
Okay, but this isn't evidence.
-你到底从哪里搞到的 -搞到什么
- Where'd you even get this? - Get what?
-他的日记 -不 是他的歌♥本 朋友
- His diary. - No, that's a song book, my friend.
他妹妹发现后给了我
His sister found it, gave it to me.
我要再查一遍马克·康韦
I'm gonna take another run at Mac Conway.
我们现在有一堆凶案要处理
We got a dozen open bodies right now
结果你想把时间浪费在
and you wanna waste our time
把意外变成谋杀案上
turning accidents into murder cases?
-如果不是意外呢 -听着 我懂
- What if they're not accidents? - Look, I get it.
你觉得对你朋友有义务
You feel an obligation to your friend.
你想为他主持公道
You wanna do right by him.
但这是救命稻草 孩子
But this is grasping at straws, son.
我们的工作是解决案子 不是重新开始
Our job is to close cases, not reopen them.
那亚瑟·所罗门呢
What about arthur solomon?
和这个混♥蛋♥回家只有一个月
Shot through the throat just a month
就被打穿了脖子
after coming home with this asshole.
或者在德州南部
Or what the buzzards left
秃鹰留给了瑞奇·萨格斯什么
of our boy Ricky Suggs down in South Texas?
告诉我康韦
I mean, tell me that Conway
和这些破事没关系 威恩
wasn't mixed up in that bullshit, Verne.
拜托 你知道我是对的
I mean, come on! You know I'm right.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -怎么了
- Son of a bitch. - What?
-你上了他妹妹 -我没有
- You fucked the sister. - I did not.
你上了 狗♥娘♥养♥的 汤米
You did. Son of a bitch, Tommy!
是她让你这么做的吗
Is she putting you up to this?
她没逼我做任何事 威恩
She's not putting me up to anything, Verne.
我在这儿都能闻到骚味
I could smell the pussy on you from here.
我上没上她不是关键
Whether or not I fucked her is not the goddamn issue.
这个混♥蛋♥有问题
Something is off with this fucker.
单凭"有问题"没法指控他
"Off" ain't no charge.
我难道就不管康韦
So I'm not supposed to give a damn
很可能是谋杀我朋友的凶手吗
that Conway probably murdered my friend?
你真的知道他们
Do you actually know what
在关汤被指控做了什么吗
they were accused of doing in Quan Thang?
我很确定我们的管辖权
Pretty sure our jurisdiction
管不了那么远
don't extend that far west of the Mississippi.
-但我会查查地图 -那是滔天罪行 威恩
- I'll check a map, though. - It's heinous, Verne.
是战争中最糟糕的行径
It's the very worst in this war.
现在他把这破事带到孟菲斯来了
Now he's brought this shit back here to Memphis.
你到底是为关汤 参议员麦戈文
So you want justice for Quan Thang, Senator Mcgovern,
还是为你死去的朋友伸张正义 到底哪个
or is it your dead friend? Which is it?
你没服过役 汤米
You didn't serve, Tommy.
这他妈有什么关系
Now what the hell does that have to do with anything?
我服过役
I did.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
除非你打过仗
Unless you've been in a war,
否则别对打过仗的人指手画脚
you can't judge a man who has.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的康韦
This son of a bitch Conway
也许在那边做了坏事
may have done some bad shit over there.
也许没有
He may not.
他为国效力
He fought for his goddamn country
好让你能上死者的妹妹
so you could be free to stick your dick in a dead man's sister.
尊敬一下他
Have some respect.
有收获吗
You bag anything?
几个卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的乡巴佬
A couple of heroin hillbillies.
不过不知道算不算立了大功
Not sure how good they'll look in the trophy room, though.
中国佬的睡前小烟 不错
Chinaman's nightcap, all right.
他们的补充补给也没了
There goes their resupply.
应该会减缓他们的行动
Ought to slow down their little operation.
取决于他们的储备水平
Depends how well they're stockpiled.
如果你能找出
Well, if you could figure out
他们藏货的窝点 我们就有答案了
where they have their stockpile, we'd know the answer.
那可是藏海♥洛♥因♥的地儿
It's a heroin stash.
就算这些傻瓜也知道要藏好
Even these imbeciles realize you have to hide it well.
银河
Milky way.
排字游戏
The jumble.
揪出孟菲斯最大的海♥洛♥因♥交易商
Maybe taking out the biggest heroin dealer in Memphis
也许并没有你想象的那么容易
isn't as easy as you might've thought.
我们切断了他们的补给
We cut off their supply route,
采石场和巴迪会找到你找不到的
Quarry and Buddy will take out what you couldn't.
会没事的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay, baby.
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表