剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
瓶子里大概有五六颗
There's about five or six in there.
应该能撑一两天 会让你好受一点
Oughta get you through a day or two, help you feel better,
如果不够 我也可以随时联♥系♥弗莱德医生
but I can always call Dr. Fred if you need more.
等等 我刚说什么来着
Now hold on! What'd I say?
要随餐服用
You got to take it with food.
我给你准备了豆子煮玉米和血肠
I got some succotash and blood sausage all ready for you.
你等一下
You just hold on a minute.
-谢了 妈妈 -香肠要烤一下吗
- Thanks, Mama. - You want me to burn that sausage?
好的 烤得焦一点
Yeah, burn it black.
-什么 -我说烤焦一点
- What? - I said burn it good.
好的 鸡蛋要煎的还是炒的
Okay. You want fried or scrambled?
无所谓 都可以
I don't care. However it comes.
老城♥堡♥车行
我们卖♥♥♥车♥
您好 我们现在不方便接听您的来电
Hello. We are not available now.
请在哔声后留下您的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
Please leave your name and number after the beep.
是我 鲁克
Yeah, it's Rook.
给草坪割草了 也给植物浇水了
Lawn was mowed, plants watered.
正回工具房♥去
Headin' back to the toolshed.
鲁克
您好 我们现在不方便接听您的来电
Hello. We are not available now.
请在哔声后留下您的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
Please leave your name and number after the beep.
中间人 还是卡尔 谁都好
Uh, Broker or Karl or someone,
是我 马克 就是采石场
it's Mac, uh-- it-- it's Quarry.
听到留言的人
Whoever checks this,
你必须叫中间人立刻打电♥话♥给我
you have to have the Broker call me immediately.
情况很紧急
It's an emergency.
你叫他马上打电♥话♥到我家
You tell him to call me at home immediately.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you, darlin'.
*天生不祥*
*Born under a bad sign*
*从我蹒跚学步开始 就知晓生活困苦*
*I been down since I began to crawl*
*若不是因为坏运气*
*Oh, if it wasn't for bad luck*
*我又怎会从未被幸运女神眷顾*
*I wouldn't have no luck at all*
*美酒和女人*
*Wine and women*
*是我毕生所求*
*Is all I crave*
*一个长腿姑娘将伴随我 直到我死去*
*A big-legged woman's gonna carry me to my grave*
*天生不祥*
*Born under a bad sign**
*从我蹒跚学步开始 就知晓生活困苦*
*I've been down since I began to crawl*
*若不是因为坏运气*
*Oh, if it wasn't for real bad luck*
鸡尾酒
*我又怎会从未被幸运女神眷顾*
*I wouldn't have no luck at all*
*我是一个厄运之人*
*I'm a bad luck boy*
*坏运气常伴我生活*
*Having bad luck all my days*
*我生活困苦*
*I've been down*
*但我不在乎*
*Down don't bother me...*
她更擅长
She's better at doing
"活塞运动" 你懂我意思吗
the "Push and pull," If you know what I'm saying.
-真的吗 -唐娜
- That right? - Donna!
*...不祥*
*...real bad sign...*
女士们
Ladies.
*厄运缠身*
*Talkin' 'bout bad luck...*
我的夜晚结束了
My night is over.
你们可以继续
Yours doesn't have to be.
-为什么给我们钱 -你们要买♥♥车票
- What's that for? - Y'all are gonna have to buy tickets.
-什么车票 -下次搭乘我的"孟菲斯火车"
- For what? - Next time we ride my "Memphis Train."
*厄运缠身*
* Talking 'bout bad luck... *
他什么时候打来的
When did he call?
刚刚打到总部
Just now at the home office.
老头说他听起来快疯了
Old man said he sounded pretty frantic.
朋友有难
Well, friend in need.
好吧 也许...
Okay, maybe-- maybe the, uh--
客户会知道一些情况
the client, you know, knows something.
就是雇你去杀萨格斯的那个人
You know, the one who hired you to kill Suggs.
客户帮不了我们 这件事不行
Client can't help us. Not with this.
好吧 但是他们知道的肯定比我们多
Yeah, but, okay, they must know something more than we do.
要不你让我跟他们说吧
You know what? Why don't you let me talk to them?
那不可能
That's not an option.
那行吧 行 去他妈的
Okay, then. Fine, fuck it.
我要
I'm-- I'm gonna--
我就直接去找警♥察♥
I'll just go to the cops.
然后跟他们说什么
And tell 'em what, exactly?
我告诉他们萨格斯和
I-- I'ma tell 'em about Suggs and--
听着 如果有必要的话我连你也一块抖出来
okay, look, I'll tell 'em about you if I have to.
那当然是可行的
That's certainly an option.
疑似战犯的妻子旧情人
Wife of suspected war criminal
刚刚死亡 妻子现在又失踪
whose former lover just died is now missing.
还真是挺让人费解
That's a head-scratcher.
更别说还有一个装了一条假腿的男子
Not to mention a man with a prosthetic leg
同时跟你朋友的凶杀案
being involved in both
和你妻子的被绑♥架♥案有关
your friend's murder and your wife's abduction.
小小的推理一下应该就很容易明白了
That should be easy to baby-step 'em through.
-走 卡尔 -你说过你会处理好的
- Come on, Karl. - You said you were gonna take care of this.
你说你会处理好的
You said you got this handled.
恐怕我说错了 孩子
Afraid I was wrong about you, son.
求你了
Please, please.
求求你
Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你看
See, now...
这也不难嘛 对不对
that wasn't so hard, was it?
你好
Hey, there.
-汤米 -嗯
- Tommy. - Yeah?
桑蒂·威廉姆斯
Sandy Williams.
-克里夫的妹妹 -对 桑蒂·威廉姆斯
- Cliff's sister. - Holy shit, yeah, Sandy Williams.
上次我见你的时候 你还是一手一个芭比
Last time I saw you, you had a Barbie in each hand
戴了满嘴的牙套
and a mouthful of metal.
-你好吗 -其实并不怎么样
- How-- how are you? - Uh, not too good, actually.
是啊 非常遗憾
Yeah, I'm... very sorry.
准备葬礼让我忙东忙西的
Funeral arrangements are keepin' me busy.
努力让自己有事情做
Tryin' to keep myself movin'.
最糟糕的是没事可做的时候
The worst is when I don't have anything to do.
今天你来是要干什么呢
And what brings you here today?
其实我也不知道
I don't know, actually.
你们给我打的电♥话♥
Y'all called me.
等我一下好吗
Will you give me a second?
谢谢
Thanks.
-谁给她打电♥话♥了 -我打的
- Who called her? - I did.
毒理报告出来了
Toxicology came back.
你朋友钻车底下的时候
Your friend was higher than elephant pussy
嗑得比爆菊还爽
when he got up under his car.
-我们定性为意外了 -意外 为什么
- We're rulin' it an accident. - An accident already? Why?
因为看起来就他妈像个意外
Because it appears that it was a fuckin' accident.
胡扯 连那个人♥渣♥康韦都还没查呢
Bullshit. We haven't even taken a run at that Conway dirtbag yet.
所罗门的案子还能查他
We still can about the Solomon case.
那个有人被枪杀的案子
The one where people were killed by bullets and guns
而不是尽是重型机器零部件
and not by mixing substances with heavy machinery.
兰兹代尔说是意外就是意外
Landsdale says it was an accident, it was an accident.
除非你能有什么证明不是意外的东西
'Less you got somethin' that proves otherwise...?
别管这事了 汤米
Let it go, Tommy.
警督 这个案子还不能结
Lieutenant, we can't close this case yet.
这个案子还不能结 这案子还在调查
We can't close this case yet. We've been workin' on somethin'.
-这两个案子有联♥系♥ -他跟我说了
- We got a connection. - Yeah, he told me.
孟菲斯的两个死者都认识同一个女的
Two dead people in Memphis knew the same woman.
对 而且那个女的嫁给了一个战犯
Yeah, and that woman is married to a war criminal.
你知道这个月我们排在第几吗
You got any idea what our numbers are this month?
这次枪击事件已经让大家够呛了
This fucking heat is making everybody so miserable,
他们是在自相残杀
they're killin' each other.
每天都有杀人案发生
We got no-shit homicides comin' in daily
这次校车的破案子足以引起一场
and we got all the makin's of a goddamn race riot
种族骚乱了
over this busing bullshit.
眼下这只能是发生无伤大雅的意外
Around here, there are only happy accidents.
-你明白吗 -好吧
- Do you understand me? - Fine.
副队 起码让我去跟她说吧
Lieutenant, at least let me be the one to tell her.
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表