剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
再来一次我还会这么做
I'd do it all over again.
那个人是谁
Who is this person?
他说他叫中间人
He calls himself the-- the broker.
所以那个帮了我们的女人
And that woman who helped us,
她替他工作吗
She works for him?
是 她应该是 我猜
Yeah, she's-- yes, I-- I guess.
我不知道
I don't know.
是吧
Yes.
我们的生活怎么就变成这样了
How did this become our life?
乔妮 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Joni.
对于我重新回到战场
For goin' back to war.
我很抱歉对于
I-- I'm sorry for...
我回来之后你所遭受的这一切
Everything that's happened to you since I've been home.
很抱歉没能保护好你
I'm sorry for not protectin' you
很抱歉把你卷进这一切
And I'm sorry I got you all wrapped up in this.
但是我爱你
But I love you
我不想我们俩就这么结束了
And I don't want our life together to be over.
我不想 我想我们在一起
I don't. And I want us to be together.
但是如果你想让我离开的话 我会走的
But if you want me to leave, then I will.
我会的
I'll go.
如果你想给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
And if you need to call the cops,
我能理解
I'd understand.
只是我想要在这里
But I wanna be here.
我想留在这里
I wanna be here.
因为你 我只是想
For you. You know, I just wanna--
想让一切
I just wanna try to get...
回到原点
Us back to what matters.
忘掉这些
And put this all behind us.
我们一起
Together.
乔妮 你想这样吗
Do you wanna do that, Joni?
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表