剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
我不喜欢赌博
Yeah, well, I'm not a big gambler.
那人说还没有人赢过
The man that says that hasn't won yet.
-他是谁 -我怎么知道
- Okay, so, who is he? - Him? Beats me.
我们再去玩会儿牌
Let's say we go play some more cards.
走吧
Come on.
清晨很快就到了 宝贝
*Soon in the morning, baby*
不快来瞧我房♥门了
*You know, the blues come knockin' on my door...*
我会搬进来住下
*I'm movin' in to stay*
再不会离开你了
*I won't be leavin' you no more, yeah.*
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doin'?
嗨 等等 和我一起的那个老家伙呢
Hey, wait. Where's the older guy I was with?
他走了
He left.
他走了是什么意思 他刚来
What do you mean he left? He was just here.
他刚来然后走了
He was just here and he left.
这里有电♥话♥吗
Hey, is there a, uh-- a telephone around here?
没有 先生
No, sir.
谢谢你 下注了
Thank you. Ante up.
一定是在逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
*没有人*
*I ain't got nobody*
给我保释
*To get me out on bond*
没人给我保释
*I ain't got nobody to get me out on bond*
我不介意 但我没做错任何事
*I would not mind, but I ain't done nothing wrong...*
求你了 法官
*Please, Judge*
*尽你所能判轻一点吧*
*Make it light as you possibly can*
*我说 求你了 严苛法官*
*I said, please, Judge Harsh*
*尽你所能判轻一点吧*
*Make it light as you possibly can*
*我没有工作 上帝 我不知何时*
*I ain't did no work, Lord, I don't know when*
*我的女人会来*
*My woman come runnin'*
*手里拿着一百元*
*With a hundred dollars in her hand*
*我的女人会来 手里拿着一百元*
*My woman come runnin', a hundred dollars in her hand...*
我们会有市场上最好的产品
"We will have the best product in the market
而且没有竞争
and we have no competition at all."
我们对新奥尔良的进展很满意
"We are pleased with the progress in New Orleans..."
像我们所知道的一样 我们进入了事业的
"And as we understand it, we are moving into the final stage
最终阶段
of our enterprise."
你看起来很糟糕
You look horrible.
你在那儿干吗呢
What you doin' out here?
小便
Had to take a leak.
-你在那里做什么呢 -小便
- What were you doing back there? - Had to take a leak.
你玩得怎么样
So, how'd you make out?
我在轮盘赌输光了
I got cleaned out at roulette.
带你回家吧
Let's get you home.
-你好 -嗨 宝贝
- Hello? - Hey. Hey, baby.
马克 你还好吧
Mac. Y-you okay?
我很好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
你还好吗
you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
好的 我
Okay, I-- I, um--
抱歉没早点打电♥话♥给你
I'm sorry. I couldn't have called you earlier.
你什么时候回家
When will you be home?
很快
Soon.
-你还好吗 -我很好 宝贝
- You're okay, right? - I'm okay, baby.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
-一切还好吗 -是的 是的
- Everything okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
是的 还不错
Yeah, everything's fine.
还不错
"Fine"?
没错
Yeah.
我还以为你不会关心别人
I thought you weren't the worrying type.
她到底认为旅馆那里发生了什么 孩子
What exactly does she think happened back at the motel, son?
麻烦
Bad shit.
她是名记者
She's a reporter...
-做文化艺术采访 -她还是个女人
- Arts and Culture. - and she's a woman.
我认为"麻烦"这词不足以解释一切
Somehow, I don't think "Bad shit" is gonna be sufficient.
都是亚瑟的错
I blamed Arthur.
我跟她说过
And I told her that he'd gotten,
他惹上了麻烦 犯罪之类的破事
involved in some bad shit, you know, some criminal shit.
作为他的朋友 我亲自出马去帮他
As his friend, I took it upon myself to help him out.
我只是碰巧惹到了不该惹的人
I just happened to piss off the wrong people in the process.
萨格斯是怎么回事
What about Suggs?
萨格斯绝对称得上是"不该惹的人"
Well, I think Suggs would qualify as "Wrong people."
她不准备报♥警♥吗
And she's not gonna go to the police?
不 她担心报♥警♥会让我惹上麻烦
No. She's too worried about what might happen to me if she did.
我当时和她说过...
You know, and I told her, I said, uh,
"你知道的越少越好"
"The less you know, the better."
还有...
You know...
萨格斯在旅馆时
Suggs said somethin'...
说了些话
at the motel.
当着我妻子的面
Right before my wife and, um,
你的"玫琳凯女士"开枪打了他
your "Mary Kay lady"shot him.
他...
He...
你们的咖啡
Here ya go.
请给我一块黄油
And a stick of butter, please,
-方便的话 -当然可以
- if you don't mind. - Okay, sure.
他说了什么
What was that?
他问是不是"他"派我们来的
He asked if "He" sent us--
派亚瑟和我
Arthur and me.
"他"是谁 是你吗
Who's "He," huh? Are you "He"?
确实是我派你们去的
Well, I did send you, didn't I?
你知道"他"是谁吗
Did you know him?
你和他有什么关系
Did he have ties to you?
你一整晚都在纠结这个吗
You've been sittin' on that all night long?
萨格斯先生强♥奸♥了一名13岁的女孩
Mr. Suggs raped a 13-year-old girl
你能想象到 她是某人的女儿
who, as you can imagine, is someone's daughter.
权势滔天的某人相当不满
A pretty powerful someone who was less than pleased
孟菲斯的法律体系处理这案子的方式
with the way the Memphis legal system handled the matters.
我想我的委托人
I imagine my client
就是萨格斯指的那个"他"
was the "Him" he was referring to.
所以 我现在该相信你说的话吗
So, I'm supposed to just take your word for it now?
随便你愿意相信谁 孩子
Take whatever word you want, son.
我或是你的妻子
Mine, your wife's.
里奇·萨格斯是个令人发指的混球
Rickey Suggs was a seam-busting shitbag.
没有他世界将更美好
The world's a better place without him in it.
还是你有不同意见
Or do you disagree?
我喜欢你思考的方式 采石场
I do like the way your mind works, though, Quarry.
-给我你的打火机 -你知道吗
- Gimme your lighter. - You know what?
他们真该把那黑鬼贱♥人♥
They should call it "Nigger-jack"
做事的手法称为"黑鬼恶棍"
the way that black son of a bitch was dealing.
别抱怨了
Come on, now.
你拆了对八拿个10又不是那孩子的错
Not that boy's fault your dumb ass splitting eights on a 10.
给我你的打火机
Gimme your fuckin' lighter.
我先前就给你了 克里登斯
I already gave you my lighter, Credence.
蓝色的那个...
You know, that blue one that I--
你要是给了我 我现在就不会问你要了
You'd have gave it to me, I wouldn't be fuckin' askin' for it.
-我♥操♥ -快他妈给我打火机
- Man, fuck. - Give me your fucking lighter.
在你那呢 兄弟 你什么毛病
You got it, man. What's the matter with you?
现在能回家了吗
Now are we goin' home?
他妈的不行
Fuck, no.
这地方有两个女同性恋
Place up here has these two lesbians
喜欢互相玩对方的骚♥逼♥
that mash their pussies together.
顺便一提 还差两万块
By the way, it's 20,000.
你还欠我两万块钱
What you still owe me. 20,000.
我们一条腿的友人的四千块
Four grand for our one-legged friend
加上昨晚善后的一千块
plus a grand for working last night.
我不认为昨晚的事也算在内
I didn't think last night was work.
也没那么糟糕 不是吗
Guess it wasn't so bad, then, was it?
再会了 采石场
See you soon, Quarry.
希望这能帮到你 老爸
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
没错
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表