剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
亡 命 之 徒
第一季 第六集
宝贝
Baby?
马克
Mac?
发生了什么
What's going on?
外面有人吗
Is someone out there?
马克
Mac?
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Will you please tell me what's going on?
宝贝 等一下
Baby? Wait, babe.
我要叫警♥察♥吗
Do I need to call the cops?
马克如果外面有人我就叫警♥察♥了
Mac, if someone is out there, I'm calling the cops.
马克你吓坏我了
Mac, you're scaring me.
马克
Mac, you're--
宝贝
Baby.
马克 你还是回到屋子里吧
Mac, you need to come back inside, baby.
马克
Mac.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝 求你了
Baby, please.
马克 求你了
Mac, please!
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝能听见我说话吗
Baby, can you hear me?
宝贝你能回去吗
Baby, can you come back inside?
马克 什么事都没有 好吗
Mac, everything's okay, okay?
什么事都没有
Everything's okay.
迪西威尔游戏公♥司♥ 我是伯克哈尔特
Dixieville rides & games. This here's Burkhalter.
你好 伯克哈尔特 克里登斯在吗
Hey, Burkhalter, Credence around?
你是谁
Who's this?
我是尤金
It's Eugene, man.
我被抓起来了
They got my ass locked up down here.
我是林伍德
Hey, it's Linwood.
你打电♥话♥做什么
What the fuck you doing calling here, boy?
克里登斯 克里登斯 一切顺利吗
Credence. Credence, how's it going, man?
以前比现在好多了
It was going a lot better till this here.
克里登斯
你看新闻了吗
Hey, you see the news?
我因为打一个黑小子被抓起来了
They got me locked up for beating on the nigger boy.
我当然看了新闻 林伍德
Of course I saw the goddamn news, Linwood.
这就是为什么
That's why I don't wanna
因为在公交车上殴打别人被捕
我不想和你打电♥话♥ 扯上任何关系
have nothing to do with you calling my number.
克里登斯 不要挂电♥话♥
Now, Credence, don't hang up, man.
我有生意介绍给你
I got a lead on something.
我根本不需要你的生意
I don't need none of your leads.
你自己卷入的这摊破事
This bullshit you've gone and stepped your boots in
林伍德
千万不要把我也卷入进去
ain't bullshit you're gonna track into my house,
听懂了吗
You got me?
我只是需要一些帮助把我弄出去
I just need a little help to get out of here.
离我远一点 林伍德
Steer your narrow ass clear of me, Linwood.
你明白吗
You understand?
克里登斯 我遇见了一个老朋友
Credence, I met an old boy.
也许可以让你捞上一笔
Might be able to get you in line on something.
你有关系可以把我弄出去
Now, you got the connections to help me get out of here.
我不会因此帮助你的
I ain't helping you for shit.
克里登斯 他说他有能搞到些白马
Credence, this boy is saying he got a lead on some white horse.
克里登斯 克里登斯
Credence? Credence?
我在 你有什么渠道
I'm here. What you got?
如果你帮助我出狱
I can put you in touch with him
我可以帮你联♥系♥他
if you can help me get out.
数量有多少
How much you talkin'?
贼他妈多
A goddamn lot of it.
你想要多少就有多少
As much white horse as you could want.
你要做的只是把我弄出狱
And all you gotta do is help me get out of here.
好 我帮你出狱
So, I get you out.
我怎么能相信你
Why am I supposed to believe
不会像以前一样对我
you ain't gonna do me like you done before?
我♥操♥ 克里登斯
Credence, damn, man.
那都是很久之前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我告诉你我姐姐的儿子
I told you my sister's boy--
我他妈不关心你姐姐的儿子
I don't give a good god damn about your sister's boy.
我问的是你帮我找了谁做买♥♥卖♥♥
I'm saying who is it you're gonna hook me up with
以及我怎么才能相信他
and how am I supposed to trust him?
还有你
Or you?
兄弟 你去哪
Dude, where you going?
当心
Hey, watch it.
干什么
Guys, hey, hey. Come on!
我他妈爱你
I fucking loved you!
我可以进来吗
You decent?
进来吧妈妈
Come on in, mama.
该起床了 懒虫
Well, it's about time you got up, sleepy bug.
我可不跟早起得鸟儿抢恶心的虫子
The early bird can keep all them nasty worms.
你还好吗
You okay?
什么
What?
这是妈妈的直觉
Well, it's called mother's intuition
我的直觉就像美国国♥庆♥日那样强烈
and mine is firing like the fourth of July.
如果你要找人谈谈 那你就
You know if you can talk to anybody, you can talk--
就和妈妈讲讲 我知道
I can talk to mama, I know.
你有信件
You got mail.
你要吃早饭吗
You want some breakfast?
有什么
What?
有鸡蛋 培根 燕麦粉 稍等一下
Got eggs, bacon, grits. Just give me a minute.
我说什么了吗
So, did I say anything?
什么都没说
Not a word.
费了好大劲才把你拽回来
Barely got you to come back in the house.
在我要么在床上
Well, between the mattress and the phone,
要么就在接电♥话♥
I'm on a roll, huh?
是的 很可怕
Yeah, it was terrifying.
你真的觉得我会伤害你吗 亲爱的
You really think I would've hurt you, honey?
我觉得你伤害我的时候都不知道那是我
I don't think you would've known it was me you were hurting.
好吧 只是噩梦罢了
yeah, well, it was just a bad dream, okay?
做噩梦的人可不会拎着上膛的枪到处跑
Bad dreams don't involve swinging a loaded shotgun around.
对不起乔妮 可以吗
I'm-- I'm sorry, Joni, okay?
你想因为我不记得的一些事惩罚我吗
You wanna punish me, huh, for something I don't remember doing?
马克 冷静 没关系的
Mac, calm down. Please? It's okay.
我没有对你发脾气
I'm not mad at you.
我没有 我是担心你
I'm not. I'm worried about you.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我很好 乔妮 拜托
I'm fine, Joni. Come on.
只是一场噩梦而已
Hey, it was just a nightmare, that's all.
不会发生第二次了
Okay? It's not gonna happen again.
况且我已经受够这些了
Okay? Especially once I'm done with all this.
我只想回到正常的生活
You know, just go back to normal.
好吗
Okay?
你看了分类广♥告♥吗
You take a look at the classifieds yet?
还没有
No.
怎么样
What?
怎么样 来吧
What? Come here.
来吧
Come here.
-来吧 -我♥操♥
- Come here. - Shit.
你要耽误事了
You're gonna be late getting
马库斯和安德里亚马上就要来了
Marcus and Andrea's gonna be here any minute.
-马克 -没关系
- Baby. Mac. - It's okay.
她可以照看一下 对吧 来吧
She can watch, huh? Come on.
马克
Mac.
最近怎么样 马库斯
How are you doing, Marcus?
哪方面怎么样
With what?
各个方面
You know, everything.
你的朋友 父亲
Your friend, your-- your dad.
你经历了很多 马库斯
You know, you've been through a lot, Marcus.
我还好
I'm good.
我像你这么大的时候我的妈妈就去世了
You know, my mama died when I was about your age,
所以我知道那有多难过
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表