Now, now!
现在 赶快!
Uh, Kingsley Addison? Yeah.
金斯利·艾迪生? 是的
I'm Lieutenant Drebin, Police Squad. What do you want?
我是卓宾探长 特警队的 你有什么事?
Well, I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题
About last night? That's right. What happened?
关于昨晚? 没错 到底怎么回事?
Well, I remember Terri was grabbed. Then I got hit. Uh-huh.
我记得当时泰瑞被抓走了 然后我被打了
That's all I remember. Honest. Uh-huh.
老实说 我就记得这些
Well, I understand you and Terri were gonna get married.
那么 我知道你和泰瑞就要结婚了
Yeah, I wanted to marry her. She, uh,
是的 我想娶她
just hadn't quite made up her mind yet, that's all.
她还没完全决定好 就这样
Well, it doesn't sound to me
那么 我怎么听起来
like you were very sure Terri was gonna say yes.
你没把握会得到泰瑞的同意
Terri comes from a large amount of money.
泰瑞家世显赫
Do you think you make enough
你觉得你有能力
to keep her in the lifestyle she's accustomed to?
让她继续现有的生活状态吗?
Of course. I have a job. Well, I've done a little checking on that.
当然 我有一份工作 那么 我对此做了个小核实
You owe a lot of money to a lot of people.
你欠很多人一大笔钱
You need more than a job.
你需要的不止是一份工作
You think I'd marry Terri for her money?
我认为我娶泰瑞 是为了她的钱?
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
All right!
好吧!
It was too early to dismiss Kingsley as the primary suspect.
把金斯利从主要嫌疑人排除 还为之过早
He needed money.
他缺钱
An earlier check indicated he was often seen socially
之前的核实表明 他曾经常接触
with Joe Cooke and other members of the Freddy Segal mob.
乔·库克一伙人 他们是菲迪西格暴徒
By marrying Terri, he would come into a fortune,
通过迎娶泰瑞 他就能继承一大笔财富
cementing his relationship with the elite
从而巩固与上层人士的关系
and forever ensuring a most luxurious lifestyle.
并永远确保 奢华的生活方式
I was en route to Police Squad,
刚刚我在回特警队的路上
when I got a call from dispatch.
接到了调度员的通知
There was a new wrinkle.
又有新麻烦了
The kidnapper had contacted the Burton family
绑匪给伯顿家提出了
with some additional information.
一些附加信息
When I arrived at the Burton mansion,
当我抵达伯顿住♥宅♥时
Norberg and my boss were already on the scene.
诺贝格和我的上司已经在场了
Frank, I'm glad to see you. What do you got, Ed?
弗兰克 很高兴见到你 什么情况?艾德
I want you to give this a listen. This came in the mail.
我要你听听这个 这是从信箱里取出来的
Mommy, Daddy. Please do what he wants.
妈妈 爸爸 请照他的要求做
Give him the money. I'm scared! I wanna...
把钱给他 我很害怕!我要...
That's enough. Further instructions on the size of the ransom
够了 赎金的多少与交钱地点
and where to deliver it will follow.
会有进一步指示
Oh, my baby.
哦 我的孩子
My poor baby.
我可怜的孩子
Well, what do you think?
那么 你怎么认为?
Seems to be a little too much wow and flutter from the right speaker.
右边喇叭好像 存在一些失真和抖动
You know, Frank,
你知道 弗兰克
we don't even have the spot for the ransom drop yet.
我们还不知道 交赎金的地点呢
All right, buddy, talk.
好了 伙计 说吧
Talk!
说啊!
He can't, Frank. Can't you see? He's a mime. Huh?
他说不了 弗兰克 你看不出来吗?他是哑剧演员
All right, what do you got?
好吧 你带来了什么?
What's this? It's charades, Frank.
这是什么? 这是猜字游戏 弗兰克
Oh, great! What's the teams?
太好了!什么题目?
Five words.
5个字
Finger. First word.
食指 第一个字
Good, Captain.
厉害 队长
Uh, you're getting on something?
你要表达某个物品吧?
A shirt! A car.
衬衫 汽车
Uh, woman, woman! Woman! Uh, a bust. Sounds like bust. A bus!
女人 女人 女人! 胸部 听起来像胸部 是公交车!
Bus! Of course.
公交车! 当然
You're driving around in the bus.
你开着公交车兜风
You're going around on the bus. You're looking...
你在公交车上打转 你看起来...
You... You... You're going somewhere! To Iowa!
你要去某地方! 去洛瓦!
You're in the bus and you're...
你在公交车里 然后你要...
You're parking the bus. It's a song title.
你要停车 是一首歌♥的名字
A Summer Place.
《夏日假期》
You're driving around and you're looking for a place,
你在兜风 然后你要找一个地方
in a... In the... In a bus... bus depot, depot!
就在公交车停车场 停车场!
Uh, a drink?
喝的?
A protein shake! Thirsty.
蛋白质奶昔 口渴
Thirst.
口渴
Thirst. You're tired.
口渴 你累了
You say it's nighttime. You're going to sleep.
你说的是夜间 你要睡觉了
You're in bed. Your hand is shaking. Alarm.
你在床上 你的手在震动 闹铃
The alarm is... You're waking up! In a hotel room. No. In a motel room.
这闹铃...你醒了! 在酒店房♥间 不 在旅馆房♥间
No, no, I got it! In your aunt's house.
不 不 我知道了!在你姑妈的房♥间
You're waking up in the morning. In the morning.
你在早上醒了 早上
Day. Day!
日 日!
Thirst day. Thursday.
口渴 日(谐音) 星期四
Thirst day. Thursday.
口渴 日 星期四
Thirst... Thursday.
口渴...星期四
Thursday at the bus depot.
星期四在公交车停车场
At 10:00. We win!
在上午10点 我们赢了!
We did it, Captain! Not now, Norberg.
我们成功了 队长! 不是现在 诺贝格
We better get our ears to the grindstone.
我们最好趁热打铁
We don't have too much time. Right.
我们没有太多时间了 没错
The kidnappers finally contacted the Burtons
绑匪终于向伯顿家提出了
with specific ransom instructions.
赎金的具体指示
Our only hope of finding Terri before the deadline
在限期之内找到泰瑞 的唯一希望
was to get some clues from the physical evidence.
就是从物证上面得到一些线索
I decided to return to Police Squad
我决定回到特警队
to see what the lab boys had turned up.
来看看实验室这边有什么发现
So you see, Billy,
那你看 比利
this experiment will prove the Earth's gravity
这个实验会证明地球的引力
exerts the same pulling force on any object,
会对任何物体施加相等的拉力
no matter what size or weight.
不管物体多大或多重
Gee! Let me show you what I've done.
天哪! 让你看看我是怎么做的
The bowling ball weighs 10 pounds.
这个保龄球重10磅
Your next door neighbor, Dr. Maurice Shoenbaum,
这是你的隔壁邻居 莫里斯·贤邦博士
weighs 175 pounds.
重175磅
Are you ready, Dr. Shoenbaum?
你准备好了吗?贤邦博士
Now, Billy, I'll set this timer
现在 比利 我会设置定时器
to drop the bowling ball and Dr. Shoenbaum in one minute
在一分钟后 扔下保龄球和贤邦博士
so that we can watch from a safe distance.
那样我们就能跑到 安全距离观看
Oh, hi, Frank.
嗨 弗兰克
Why don't you run along now, Billy, and next week we'll discuss
你为什么不先离开呢 比利 下周我们会讨论
10 things you can do with a carrot.
你能用胡萝卜来做的10件事情
Great. Bye, Mr. Olson.
太好了 再见 奥尔森先生
What'd you come up with, Ted?
你发现什么了吗?特德
I've been analyzing that voice tape of Terri Burton.
我分♥析♥了泰瑞·伯顿的声音磁带
I've managed to isolate her voice from the noises in the background.
我设法将她的声音与背景噪音分离
Listen.
你听
Mommy, Daddy, please do what he wants.
妈妈 爸爸 请照他的要求做
Give him the money. I'm scared. I wanna...
把钱给他 我很害怕!我要...
That's enough.
够了
What do you make of it?
你有什么看法?
Of course, I can't be absolutely certain about this,
当然 这个我也不能完全确定
but it sounds like a bell and a foghorn.
但听起来像是铃♥声♥和雾角
The kind of sound you'd associate with the ocean.
这种声音会让你联想到海洋
Or the lakefront.
或者湖边
Could be.
有可能
How's it going, Frank? Just came from the lab.
怎么样?弗兰克 刚从实验室出来
They come up with anything? No, nothing definite.
他们发现什么了吗? 不 不太明确
Olson's come up with a couple of clues
奥尔森找出了几点线索
that might indicate where Terri Burton is being held.
也许能指出泰瑞·伯顿被扣留的地方
He's isolated the sound of a foghorn and a ringing buoy
他从赎金磁带里分离出了
on the ransom tape.
雾角和浮标的声音
We're gonna have to scour the entire waterfront.
我们得搜寻整个码头区
What about your end?
你那边怎么样了?
Well, Warner Burton is trying to raise the ransom money.
沃纳·伯顿正在筹集赎金