Convicted bomber, released a month ago.
已判刑的爆破犯 一个月前被释放了
It's all in your files, Lieutenant. No, no, no, I need something personal.
你的档案里都有 探长 不 不 不 我需要一些个人的信息
What occupies his time?
他通常有什么嗜好?
Mimi Du Jour and the Milwaukee Brewers.
米米·蒂宿 和 密尔瓦基酿酒人队
Does he see many games?
他比赛看得多吗?
Season tickets.
经常
Beyond that, I don't know nothing.
除此之外 我什么都不知道了
Thanks, Johnny.
谢了 强尼
Johnny, I've been getting a lot of mail about the Cinderella complex.
强尼 我收到一些 灰姑娘情结的邮件
So?
然后呢?
Women's fear of success has left many of them confused
女人成功的恐惧 让很多人不清楚
about their wants and needs.
她们想要什么 以及需要什么
Consequently, the stress-related burnout
因此 与压力相关的倦怠
has driven many women from feminist aggression
驱使很多女性 从女权主义攻击
to female passivity,
到女性被动
dependent upon their partner for vicarious fulfillment.
都靠她们的另一半 来取代成就
Well, what do I tell them?
那么 我要告诉她们什么呢?
Tell them to get in touch with their unconscious feelings
告诉他们 保持无意识的感觉
and to share in the growth process with their partner.
并与她们的另一半 分享成长过程
Thanks, Johnny.
谢谢 强尼
See you.
再见
Uh, Lana, Lieutenant Drebin here. We picked up Eddie.
拉娜 我是卓宾探长 我们抓到了埃迪
But we had to release him.
但我们又不得不放他走
We don't have enough to hold him on.
我们还没抓到他的把柄
Oh, he's such a vindictive man.
他是个报复心很强的人
What will it take to put him behind bars for good?
怎样才能把他 永远关进监狱呢?
Well, we're lacking that one piece of special evidence
嗯 我们缺少一些特别证据
that would make an airtight case.
来让案件成立
In the meantime, Lana, we're worried about you and Mimi.
与此同时 拉娜 我们担心你和米米
Yeah, Mimi blew his alibi.
米米? 是的 米米推♥翻♥了他的不在场证明
Now, Eddie knows the two of you talked to the police
现在 埃迪知道你们都和警♥察♥谈过
and he's mad.
他一定很抓狂
There's no predicting what he might do.
不知道他会 干出什么事来
We've offered Mimi police protection,
我们对米米提供了人身保护
but she's tired of having the cops hanging around.
但她已经厌倦了警♥察♥走来走去
I see.
我明白
Now, we're prepared to offer you the same police protection.
现在 我们准备对你提供一样的人身保护
That's very thoughtful, Lieutenant, but it won't be necessary.
真体贴 探长 但没那个必要
I'm leaving town tonight. Oh, I see.
我今晚要离开小镇了 我明白
Ah, well, in the long run, that might be just as well.
那从长远来看 这样也好
Listen, Lana, in the meantime, be careful.
听着 拉娜 在此期间 小心点
Lana's attitude seemed confusing.
拉娜的态度让人感到疑惑
She was almost hostile toward Eddie, yet she felt no threat from him.
她对埃迪几乎充满敌意 但她觉得没受到其威胁
Now she was suddenly leaving town.
现在她突然要离开小镇
Mimi was scared. She had to be. She was a sitting duck.
米米很害怕 她也应该害怕才对 因为她处境很不利
She loved Eddie. That was clear.
她爱着埃迪 这很显然
But if he was the bomber, she knew there could be no future.
但如果他真是爆破犯 她知道可能没有未来
There was nothing we could do now but wait for the bomber's next move
我们也无能为力 只有等待爆破犯的下一步行动
and hope we could stop him before he struck again.
希望我们能 在他再搞破坏前阻止他
Is she still there, Frank? Yeah.
她还在那儿吗?弗兰克 是的
You've gotta hand it to Mimi.
你得佩服米米
Her life's in danger and yet she won't run away. Mmm.
她身处险境也不逃走
Hmm? Hold it.
慢着
There's someone over there. Let's go.
那儿有人 我们走
It's time. We've spotted the suspect and we're going in.
是时候了 发现嫌疑犯 我们行动了
Roger, we copy. We have you in view.
收到 明白 看到你们了
Sorry, we didn't copy that.
别这么大声 抱歉 我们没听到
Roger. Ready to assist.
你能小声点吗? 收到 准备助攻
Okay, hold it!
好的 住手!
Not this time, Lana. The game's over. Stand back!
这次不行 拉娜 游戏结束了 退后!
Now, make it easy on yourself. We know you did the other bombings.
现在 别逞强了 我们知道其他爆破案都是你干的
I'm warning you, Lieutenant. Don't come any closer
我警告你 探长 别再靠近了
or I'll blow this whole neighborhood sky high.
否则我会把附近一带都炸上天
Get back! Get back all of you. You people are in great danger.
后退!后退 各位 你们这样很危险
Now someone could get hurt. Now get back.
会有人受伤的 都退后
Listen to me. Get your hands off that detonator.
听我说 把手从炸♥药♥上拿开
Forget it, Lieutenant. You set me up.
休想 探长 你陷害我
If I can't have Eddie back, I'll make sure that Mimi can't have him either.
如果我得不到埃迪 我要让那个米米也得不到
Wait!
等等!
I don't understand, I...
我不明白 我...
Eddie!
埃迪!
Just in time, Eddie. Piece of cake, Lieutenant.
很及时 埃迪 小菜一碟 探长
No, thanks, I just ate.
不 谢谢 我刚吃过
Well, Lana, you didn't leave town tonight,
那么 拉娜 你今晚没离开小镇
but you'll be leaving soon for the Stateville Prison.
但你很快会离开的 去到斯泰茨维尔监狱
Okay, boys, run her in.
好的 孩子们 带她走(起跑)
Here you are, Ed. Oh, thanks, Frank.
给你 艾德 谢谢 弗兰克
Well, it looks like Lana'll be doing her bombing
看来拉娜以后 得在斯泰茨维尔监狱里
up in the Stateville Prison from now on.
做炸♥弹♥了
Up there along with Sally Decker and Martin and Gunderson.
连同莎莉·德克尔、马丁和冈德森一起
You know, there's one thing that still puzzles me about this case.
你知道 这案子还有一件事我不明白
Now, you said Eddie lied about his alibi?
你说过埃迪编造了不在场证明
Yeah, he wasn't at the movie.
是的 他当时没在看电影
He was over in Milwaukee watching a baseball game.
他去了密尔沃基 看棒球赛
Afraid to tell anyone because crossing over the state line
怕让人知道是 因为他越过了州界线
is a violation of parole.
违反了假释条例
Parole violation, huh? Well, what are we gonna do about that?
违反了假释条例?那我们要怎么处理这件事?
Ah, forget it.
算了吧
There are some things you can't deprive a man of.
有些事情 咱不能剥夺人家的
Well, I'll drink to that, Frank.
那么 我们为此干杯吧 弗兰克
Say, Captain, what do you want me to do with these files...
我说 队长 这些文件你要我怎么...
Be sure to tune in next week for another exciting story
下周一定要收看 下一集精彩的故事
from the files of Police Squad!
白头神探 TV版!