in the dark trunks is the current champion,
穿着深色运动短裤的 是现任冠军...
The Champ.
...冠军
Jack and Jill went up the hill, I'm gonna break your face!
请把我的歌♥带回你的家 我要揍扁你的脸!
I'm gonna break your face!
我要揍扁你的脸!
No! No! No! No! Help! Police Squad!
不!不!不!救命! 特警队!
You're under arrest! No way, Ray!
你被捕了! 没门 条子!
All right, Luca, I've got a gun in your ribs.
好吧 卢卡 我用枪指着你的肋骨了
I'm not Luca and those aren't my ribs.
我不是卢卡 那里也不是我的肋骨
Eat lead, copper!
吃枪子吧 警♥察♥!
Mary, you all right? Yes.
玛丽 你还好吧? 没事
So am I.
我也是
How about now? Now?
那现在呢? 现在?
Not so good.
不太好
We're about to start the 12th round.
我们即将进入12回合了
And remember, Buddy Briggs has never gone the distance.
记住 巴迪·布里格斯 绝对扛不久
At this point, I'd say it could go either way.
此时此刻 我想说 可能有两种结果
Both men are strong, but tired.
两人都很强壮 但很疲惫
And one punch could end it at any moment.
随时一拳就能结束赛事
One, two,
1、2
three... Mary, Mary.
玛丽 玛丽
Every big fight you've ever been in you've taken a dive.
你参加每场大拳赛都装输
I'll get you a fight with The Champ
我要给你一场拳赛 与冠军对决 也许你会获胜
and then maybe you'll be a winner.
获胜者
There's no place like home.
没个像家的地方
There's no place like home.
没个像家的地方
Auntie Em!
埃姆阿姨!
And Toto, too!
还有托托!还有托托!
You'll always be a bum! Buddy!
你永远是个废物! 巴迪!
Six, seven,
...6、7
eight, nine...
8、9...
How many fingers do you see? Thursday.
这是几根手指? 星期四
The winner! Yeah, Mary!
获胜者! 耶 玛丽!
Yeah, Mary!
耶 玛丽!
Mary! Yeah!
玛丽!耶!
How do you feel about the victory, champ?
你对获胜有何感想?冠军
Great! It's not only a victory for me, but for all of boxing.
很好!我赢得的不只是这一次 而是所有拳赛
'Cause I'd like to tell you about some cheap crooks
因为我要向你们揭穿 一些无♥耻♥的骗子
who are trying to ruin the game.
他们在破坏比赛
Montague Martin!
蒙塔古·马丁!
Kelly! The name is Detective Frank Drebin
凯利! 应该叫弗兰克·卓宾 探长
and I'm a boxing fan.
我也是一名拳击爱好者
What the... All right, Martin,
我去... 好了 马丁
you've fixed your last fight.
这是你操纵的最后一次拳赛
From now on, the boxers in this town will lose honestly.
今后 你将失去小镇的所有拳手
Buddy! Buddy!
巴迪!巴迪!
Buddy! Buddy! Mary!
巴迪!巴迪! 玛丽!
Hi, Ed. Oh, hi, Frank.
嗨 艾德 艾德 弗兰克
Excuse me. Yep.
让一下 好的
Uh, Drebin here. Get me Pete Preussing.
我是卓宾 我找皮特·普森
Tell him I'd like the final report on Martin and Sally Decker.
告诉他 我要马丁和莎莉·德克尔的总结报告
Right.
就这样
Looks like we got a new champ, huh?
看来我们有了新的冠军 哼?
Well,
嗯
looks like I can get back to reading the sport pages now.
看来我能回去 看体育报了
Speaking of sports pages, I see they're bringing your friend Martin in now.
说到体育报 我看到他们把马丁带来了
You think you're a big man, Drebin,
你以为你很了不起 卓宾
but I'm telling you, I'm gonna beat this rap.
但我要告诉你 我会逃脱的
Don't count on that, Martin.
别指望了 马丁
Looks like you and your cohorts'll be doing your boxing
看来你和你的团伙以后得在
up at the Stateville Prison from now on.
斯泰茨维尔监狱 重操拳击事业了
Be sure to tune in next week for another exciting story
下周一定要收看 下一集精彩的故事
from the files of Police Squad!
白头神探 TV版!