Police Squad! In color.
白头神探!TV版
Starring Leslie Nielsen.
主演:莱斯利·尼尔森
Also starring Alan North.
联合主演:艾伦·诺斯
And Rex Hamilton as Abraham Lincoln.
雷克斯·汉密尔顿扮演 亚伯拉罕·林肯
Tonight's special guest star, Georg Stanford Brown.
今晚的特邀演员:乔格·斯坦福·布朗
Tonight's episode, A Dangerous Assignment.
今晚的故事是:恐惧之环-危险任务
Break it up. Come on.
散开 快点
Okay, kid.
好的 孩子
When we get the high sign from Martin, then you take the dive.
收到马丁的暗号♥ 你就“潜水”(假装被打倒)
Four, five,
4 5
six, seven,
6 7
eight, nine,
8 9
ten, you're out!
10 你出局了!
Mike,
迈克
I think you made a big mistake.
我认为你犯了个大错误
Oh, Cooper, you worry too much.
库珀 你担心太多了
I'm sorry, no one's allowed inside.
抱歉 禁止入内
No, I'm sorry. It's the rules, it's the rules.
不 抱歉 这是规定 这是规定
No entry. Press.
禁止入内 巡逻
Oh, okay.
好的
My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin,
我是弗兰克·卓宾 警官
Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad,
特警队的探长
a special division of the police force.
那是警局的一个特别部门
I'd just come from the stockyards.
我刚从养殖场回来
We'd gotten reports that hundreds of cows
当时我接到报告 说该区域有一批奶牛
had been senselessly slaughtered in the area.
被悄悄地屠♥杀♥了
But I couldn't find any evidence.
但我找不到任何证据
I stopped off for a hamburger and checked in with headquarters.
我停车买♥♥了个汉堡 就回总部看看情况
There'd been an apparent suicide.
这显然是自杀案件
I went right to the scene. My boss was already there.
到了案发现场 我的上司也在那儿
Ed. Oh, hi, Frank. What's up?
艾德 什么情况? 嗨 弗兰克
Uh, guard discovered the body about an hour ago.
大约一个小时前 警卫发现了尸体
Somebody went in here right before it happened,
就在案发前 有人进来过
but the guard's got bad eyes and he can't make an ID.
但警卫眼神不好 所以无法确认身份
Uh, we're dusting for prints now.
我们正在采集指纹
What happened? Kid named Mike Schultz.
发生了什么事? 这个孩子叫迈克·舒尔兹
Set up to look like suicide but I'm not so sure.
布置成自杀的样子 但我不太确定
Why would a boxer
为什么一名拳击手
who just scored the biggest victory of his career
刚赢得职业生涯中 最大的胜利
go out and commit suicide?
却退出而自杀了呢?
Are you thinking murder? It could be.
你认为是谋杀吗? 可能是
Anyone with Schultz after the fight?
拳赛之后 谁和舒尔茨有接触呢?
Just his manager. Who's that?
只有他的经纪人 是谁?
Some Joe named Cooper.
是个叫库珀的人
Who's this Joe Cooper? No, no, it's Sol Cooper.
“叫·库珀”是谁? 不 不 是索尔·库珀
He manages half the boxers in town and they're all on the take.
他代理小镇一半的拳手 他们全都接受贿赂
Want me to question him? No, no, Frank. No.
要我去盘问他吗? 不 不 弗兰克 不
We may be dealing with murder and corruption here.
我们面临的可能是 谋杀和贪污案件
I want you to go undercover.
我要你暗中行事
I knew that Montague Martin was one of the few criminals
我知道那个蒙塔古·马丁 是一名犯罪分子
who still tampered with the outcome of fights.
他仍然在干预着拳赛结果
My plan was to find a crooked fighter and straighten him out.
我的计划是 找一名坏拳手 让他改邪归正
Mabel, Mabel, set the table.
梅博 梅博 摆好饭桌
Don't forget the red hot...
不要忘了赤热的...
Aren't you Buddy Briggs?
你是巴迪·布里格斯?
Yeah.
是的
Too bad you lost your last three fights. So I had some bad luck. So what?
很不幸你输了最后3场拳赛 运气不好呗 那又怎样?
Well, maybe you don't have the right kind of management.
也许你是缺乏合理的指导
Don't you think you should start thinking about that, Buddy?
你不认为该考虑这个问题了吗?巴迪
I make a pretty good living. Maybe you can make a better one,
可我现在过得很好 也许你能过得更好些
and a cleaner one and a better one.
更干净 更好
Where's your manager? In the back.
你的经纪人在哪儿? 在后面
One of you manage Buddy Briggs?
你们谁是 巴迪·布里格斯的经纪人?
Yeah. You gotta be Cooper.
是我 你一定是库珀咯
I hear you own a piece of just about every boxer in town.
我听说你代理了 小镇里几乎所有拳手
Yeah, what's it to you? I'm a manager.
耶 关你什么事? 我是一名经纪人
I wanna take over Buddy Briggs' contract.
我要接管 巴迪·布里格斯的合同
What are you, some kind of wise guy? Yeah, I'm a wise guy
你是谁 自作聪明吧? 是的 我是自作聪明
with a lot of long green.
我有的是“毛爷爷”
You manage Lorne Greene?
你是毛爷爷的经纪人?
I'll trade Buddy for Lorne Greene. No, no. I mean I got cash.
我可以拿巴迪 跟你换毛爷爷 不 不 我是说我有“小钞”
You manage Johnny Cash, too? Wait a minute. Who are you?
你还是邓超的经纪人? 等一下 你到底是谁?
Kelly.
凯利
Bob Kelly.
鲍勃·凯利
Mind if I sit in a few hands? Your money's good here.
介意我坐下来玩两把吗? 只要你有钱
Goodyear?
柳岩?
You got the blimp, too?
你还有这个大♥波♥妹?
It didn't take long for me to see
没多久我就看出
that the game was as crooked as Cooper's smile.
这场牌局虚伪得 就像库珀的笑容
Just you and me, Kelly.
就剩咱俩了 凯利
I raise you $500. Well, that's my kind of action.
我大你 500美元 哇哦 那正是我的作风
Here's your $500.
这是500美元
One grand more.
再加1000美元
That's a lot of do-re-mi, Kelly. I'm outta cash.
那些值很多钱 凯利 我没现钱了
What about these? No dice.
这些怎么样? 骰子不行
But there is something else I'm interested in.
但这里有些别的 我很感兴趣
All right, Kelly.
好吧 凯利
What do you got?
你是什么牌?
Full house. Kings over. Not so fast, Kelly.
满堂红 老王在上 别这么急 凯利
A straight beats a full house.
顺子 大 满堂红
No it doesn't. A straight beats three of a kind.
不对 顺子 大 三条
A full house beats a straight.
满堂红 大 顺子
Doesn't a flush beat a straight? A straight flush beats everything.
同花 大 顺子吗? 同花顺 大过一切
Not a royal flush. Does a flush beat a full house?
大不过 同花大顺 同花 大 满堂红吗?
A regular flush or a straight flush? A flush... A flush beats a straight.
普通同花 还是 同花顺? 同花 大 顺子
I've played a lot of poker. A full house beats a straight.
我玩过很多扑克 满堂红 大过 顺子
Maybe so, Kelly.
也许是这样 凯利
But four of us beats one of you.
但我们四人 大 你一人
All right, I've got an ace in the hole.
好吧 我还有一张王牌没开呢
That makes me the winner. Buddy Briggs belongs to me now.
那会让我稳赢 巴迪·布里格斯现在归我了
But just to make it nice and legal, I brought along a bill of sale. Sign it.
但为了合理合法 我带了一张卖♥♥据 签字吧
You. You witness it.
你 你来当见证人
You, you check for spelling errors.
你 检查是否有错别字
All right, Cooper. Get that stuff in there.
好的 库珀 把那些玩意塞进去
How many "L's" in legally?
法律上有几名输家?
You may have a fighter, Kelly, but you'll never get a fight.
你也许有拳手 凯利 但你别想参加拳赛
We got this town sewn up tighter than a floozy's skirt.
我们已把小镇榨得 比槟榔渣还干
We'll see about that, Cooper.
咱们走着瞧 库珀
Well, gentlemen, it's been a nice afternoon.
那么 先生们 真是个愉快的下午
Hope we can do it again some other time.
希望改天我们能再玩
I'm free Wednesdays.
我星期三有空
This guy's more trouble than he's worth. I want him knocked off!
这家伙比他的资产还要麻烦 我要干掉他!
My plan was working. I was now Buddy Briggs' manager.
我的计划奏效了 我现在是巴迪·布里格斯的经纪人
But I still had no way to connect Cooper and Martin with the murder.
但我还是无法把库珀 与马丁的谋杀案联♥系♥到一起
I got a call from Olson. The lab had come up with something.
我接到了奥尔森的通知 实验室那边有进展了
So you see, Katie, when I throw this switch,
所以你看 凯蒂 当我扳动开关时
the electrical current from the power source
来自电源的电流
is able to continue its journey to its final destination.
就能持续流动到终点
In our case, the light bulb. Gee.
在我们这里 终点就是灯泡
All set then? I guess so, Mr. Olson.
准备好了吗? 我猜是的 奥尔森先生
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Oh. Hi, Frank. Ed. Yeah.
嗨 弗兰克 艾德 耶
Why don't you run along now, Katie?
你为什么不先离开呢 凯蒂?
And next week remember to bring three things
下周记得 从你妈妈的梳妆台
from your mother's dresser.
带3样东西过来
Gee, thanks, Mr. Olson. Bye.
谢谢 奥尔森先生 再见
Anything on the Mike Schultz case?
迈克·舒尔兹的案子 有进展了吗?
The dead boxer?
死掉的拳手吗?
Well, there weren't many clues. Any prints?
这个 还没有太多线索 指纹呢?
No, but we found some whiskers. Oh?
没有 但我们找到一些胡须