Do you know anything about it? How should I know?
你对此有所了解吗? 我怎么知道?
Nothing but a modern offshoot of reggae,
那只是雷鬼音乐的一种现代分支
updated white rock influences, definitely upbeat.
受到白人摇滚的影响 有着清晰的弱拍
It'll never become really popular
从未成为真正的流行乐
because even though they've made the back beat more conventional,
因为虽然他们让后拍更传统
it's still too exotic for mass acceptance.
但它还是太异国情调 不易于让大众接受
Johnny, I need some more of that secret formula youth cream.
强尼 我需要再来点 秘方青春面霜
Thanks, Johnny.
谢了 强尼
Everything's all set, Frank. We've got men covering all the exits.
一切都布置好了 弗兰克 我们的人覆盖了所有出口
Well, the Frenchman's gotta be here tonight. Don't worry, I'll flush him out.
法国人今晚一定会出现 别担心 我会逮到他的
It shouldn't be too hard to find a Frenchman in this crowd.
要在人群中找到一个法国人 不会太难
Tony? Showtime. All right, here you go.
托尼 该表演了 好吧 就是这样
Gotta go. Good luck, Mr. DeWonderful.
得走了 祝你好运 不精彩先生
Hey, thank you. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢 谢谢各位 女士们先生们
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Where do you live, lady? Right here.
你住在哪儿 小姐? 就在这儿
At the table? Where'd you put your car? In the coat room?
住在桌上?那车放哪里?更衣室?
What do you do, sir?
你现在在做什么 先生? 没做什么
Nothing. How do you know when you're done?
你怎么知道你什么都没做?
How about you, sir. What do you do? I'm an engineer.
那你呢?先生 你现在在做什么? 我是一名工程师
Lionel or HO?
公成狮?
How about you, sir? What do you do? Ah, now be careful. Don't get it wrong.
那你呢?先生 你现在在做什么? 小心点 别会错意
Where are you from? Baldymore?
你从哪儿来?堡地摩尔?
Where are you from, sir? Milwaukee.
你从哪儿来?先生 密尔沃基
Hey! Why, that's my hometown.
哇 那是我的故乡
Where... Where are you from? Seattle.
你 你从哪儿来? 西雅图
Hey, why that's my hometown.
哇 那是我的故乡
Where are you from? Chicago.
你从哪儿来? 芝加哥
Hey! Why, that's your hometown.
哇 那是你的故乡
Now I'd like to tell you about my dumb sister.
现在我要给大家讲讲我的笨妹妹
She was so dumb that she thought that a zebra
她笨到认为斑马
was the largest size it came in.
一出生就这么大
All right, Frenchman, the ruse is up!
好吧 法国人 揭穿你的诡计!
You got nothing on us! I do now.
你抓到我们也没用! 我现在就抓
Well, Frank, this case is all wrapped up.
哇哦 弗兰克 这件案子全结束了
Veronica Rivers confessed to killing Joey Koldys,
维罗妮卡·里弗斯对 谋杀乔伊·寇迪斯的事实供认不讳
and we've got her and Vic and the Frenchman on the dope smuggling rap.
而且我们以毒品走私罪 成功指控了她、维克和法国人
Yeah, from now on they'll all be up there together in the Stateville Prison.
是的 现在他们都进了斯泰茨维尔监狱
Yep, along with Martin and Dutch and Lana, Thames and Sally Decker.
没错 跟马丁、道奇、拉娜、泰晤士和莎莉·德克尔待在一起
Captain, can I use your phone a minute?
队长 我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗?
Yeah, go ahead.
好吧 请便
And you know, Ed, what all this goes to show is that the only real dope
你知道吗 艾德 一切都表明
is the one who sells it or buys it.
这唯一的毒品是谁卖♥♥谁买♥♥