Gee.
哎呀
It's... It's just like when your mom takes a dress out of the dryer,
就像你妈妈 从烘干机里拿出裙子
puts it on and it... and it clings to every supple curve and soft, round...
穿上时 它会贴着每一条流畅的曲线 柔软而丰满...
Oh, hi, Frank.
嗨 弗兰克
Why don't you run along now, Billy. Next week don't forget to bring in
你为什么不先离开呢 比利 别忘了下周会讲
those magazines you found under your father's bed.
你在你♥爸♥爸床下找到的那些杂♥志♥
Okay, Mr. Olson. Bye.
好的 奥尔森先生 再见
I did a complete rundown on the rock that came through your window.
对于砸进你窗户的岩石 我做了一份完整的总结
No fingerprints, no laundry marks. It's clean. Mmm-hmm.
没有指纹 没有洗衣标签 十分干净
It's a heck of an efficient weapon, Frank.
这是一种非常有效的武器 弗兰克
You have to admire the simplicity of design.
你不得不佩服 这简单的设计
Where'd it come from?
这来自哪里呢?
It's very interesting. I have a theory about that.
很有意思 对此我有一种推测
As you know, Frank, billions of years ago
如你所知 弗兰克 数十亿年前
our Earth was a molten mass.
我们的地球是一个熔体
But for some reason, not understood by scientists,
但由于一些科学家无法理解的原因
the Earth cooled, forming a crust,
地球冷却 形成地壳
a hard igneous shell.
一块坚硬的岩浆壳
What we scientists call rock.
这就是我们科学家所说的岩石
The next morning, Officer Norberg and I continued our business
第二天早上 我和诺伯格警官继续工作
as if nothing had happened.
就像什么事也没发生一样
But I knew we hadn't seen the last of our two persuasive friends.
但我们没看到 上次那两个有说服力的朋友
They were obviously determined to control the neighborhood,
很显然 他们决定控制这附近
and I was determined to try to stop them any way I could.
而我决定想方设法去阻止他们
Uh, something I can do for you? Ox smith?
我能为你做什么吗? 牛铁匠?
No, no, no, no, locksmith. Locksmith.
不 不 不 不 锁匠 锁匠
Hi, Norberg.
嗨 诺伯格
Glad you're back, Lieutenant. Business is booming.
很高兴你回来了 探长 生意很兴隆啊
I just got a huge order to deliver some deadbolts.
我刚接到一单大生意 得去送个门栓
Be back in a few minutes. No problem.
马上就会来 没问题
Well, if it isn't the insurance salesmen.
哇哦 两位不是卖♥♥保险的吧
You should be more careful with your property.
你要多注意一下自己的财产
Yeah, we heard you had a bad accident. It's too bad you weren't protected.
是的 听说你这里发生点意外 可惜没人保护你
The way I look at it, you owe me $100 for that window.
我的看法是 你们欠我100块窗户钱
Us? I don't know what you're talking about.
我们?我不明白你在说什么
So, how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这个呢?
Well, billions of years ago the Earth was a molten mass.
好吧 数十亿年前 我们的地球是一个熔体
I'm not interested in that. You owe me $100. Now cough it up.
我对那个没兴趣 你欠我100块 老实把钱吐出来吧
That's only a 20.
这是一张20的
Rocky.
岩石
Sorry...
抱歉 老板正在挨揍 5分钟后营业
Why don't you lie there till Tuesday. That's when they pick up the garbage.
你们怎么不在那里躺到星期二 那天他们会来收垃圾
You idiots.
你们这些白♥痴♥
You stupid, lame-brained, inept morons!
你们这些笨蛋 蠢材 窝囊废
What's wrong, Dutch? What's wrong, Dutch?
怎么了 道奇? “怎么了 道奇?”
You make a hero out of a punk like that, he will start getting ideas.
你们就那样让一个平民成了英雄 人们开始有想法了
They think we're soft. Pretty soon, we're out of business.
他们认为我们很软弱 很快 我们就要失业了
I'll take care of this myself.
我要亲自处理这件事情
Well, when you get through with him, can we work him over?
等你搞定他了 我们能折磨他吗?
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我恐怕那不太可能
When I get through with him, he'll be dead.
等我搞定他了 他就死了
Okay, that'll be eight padlocks,
好的 那就是8个挂锁
five combos, two deadbolts and a dozen hide-a-keys.
5个复合锁 2个门栓 6片钥匙
By the way, would you be interested in our holiday gift set?
对了 你对我们的节日礼盒装有兴趣吗?
All right, I just thought I'd ask. Be right over.
好的 我只是觉得应该问一声 马上就来
Got a delivery, Frank. Right, Norberg.
去送个货 弗兰克 好的 诺伯格
May I help you?
我能帮你吗?
Yes, I'd like my apartment key duplicated, please.
是的 我想复♥制♥一份公♥寓♥钥匙 麻烦了
Well, I think I can handle that.
那么 我想我能搞定
Miss, uh... Call me Stella.
小姐贵姓 叫我斯特拉吧
All right, Stella.
好吧 斯特拉
You know, uh, you can tell a lot about a woman by her keys. Oh, yes. Take my key, for example.
你知道吗 通过女人的钥匙 你能了解她本人
It's silver-plated,
那是镀银的
indicating that, um, I'm a woman who likes the finer things in life.
表明在生活中 我是一位喜欢美好事物的女人
I see. And the face of the key is unscratched.
我明白了 而且钥匙的表面毫无刮痕
That suggests I have a gentle touch.
这表明我很温柔
I understand.
我明白
Uh, how many of these apartment keys would you like?
你想复♥制♥几片这样的公♥寓♥钥匙呢?
Fifty.
50片
You can mail 49 of them to the Chicago Bears.
你可以将其中49片 送到芝加哥的贝尔斯
Well. And where would you like the 50th sent?
好吧 那第50片 要送到哪里呢?
Just bring it around to my apartment. You do deliver, don't you?
就送到我的公♥寓♥ 是你来送 对吗?
Of course.
当然
3:00, then. Just let yourself in.
那就3点钟 自己进屋
It took me two weeks to find Stella's apartment.
我花了两周 才找到斯特拉的公♥寓♥
She had neglected to give me her address.
她忘记给我地址了
But I had a feeling she'd still be waiting for me.
但我有种感觉 她仍然在等着我
Hey, come on. Good boy.
来吧 好孩子
That's not exactly my idea of a warm welcome.
这可不是我想像中的欢迎仪式
I thought you were a burglar. Oh, cuts quite a story.
我还以为你是小偷 别瞎编了
I deliver the key as promised. You shoot me as a burglar.
我按照约定来送钥匙 你却开枪把我当小偷
That's your story.
你也在瞎编
That's the telephone.
电♥话♥响了
Pick it up.
接吧
Hello. Hello, baby. This is Dutch.
你好 你好 宝贝 我是道奇
You take care of that locksmith for me?
你帮我搞定锁匠了吗?
Now you say what I tell you. Everything is taken care of.
你现在照我的话说 一切都搞定了
Everything is taken care of. That's my girl.
一切都搞定了 好姑娘
I'd sure like to see you.
我很想见你
I'd sure like to see you.
我很想见你
Sure thing, baby. You still love me?
当然 宝贝 我还爱我吗?
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你
You don't sound like you mean it, lambikins.
听起来不像那么回事 小羊羔
Of course I mean it, lambikins.
当然就是那么回事 小羊羔
Of course I mean it, lambikins.
当然就是那么回事 小羊羔
Do you really, binky poo?
真的吗 小屁屁
More than anything, schnooky lumps.
远超过一切 老油条
More than anything, schnooky lumps.
远超过一切 老油条
Schnooky lumps? Oh, I like that.
老油条?我喜欢
Schnooky lumps. You never called me that before.
老油条 以前你从没这样叫过我
Hey, what happened last night to bring this on?
昨晚发生什么事了才会这样呢?
When you held me in your manly arms and crushed me to your lips,
当你把我搂在你那 强壮的怀里亲吻我时
I discovered what it meant to be a real woman.
我才发现 什么是真正的女人
When I think of your handsome face, your cruel lips,
当我想到你的英俊脸庞 你的性感嘴唇
your strong chin, the way you touch, the way you smother me with kisses...
你的强壮下巴 你的抚摸方式 你亲吻我到窒息的方式
Honey, I gotta go. Um...
亲爱的 我得挂线了
Meet me at my office tomorrow at 3:00.
明天3点来办公室见我吧
All right, darling. All right, darling.
好的 亲爱的 好的 亲爱的
What're you going to do now?
现在你想怎么样?
You and I are going down to headquarters.
你得跟我回总部
I booked Stella on an attempted murder charge.
我对斯特拉 以谋杀未遂的指控立了案
I had a stop to make before I kept my date with Dutch.
在我逮到道奇之前 得稍作停留
What's the word in the streets, Johnny?
有什么小道消息吗?强尼
I hear a lot of things.
我听到了很多事
What do you know about Dutch Gunderson?
对于道奇·冈德森 你知道点什么吗?
He grew up an orphan on the Lower South Side.
他在南部的孤儿院长大
His mother, a prostitute, died when he was only three.
他的母亲是个妓♥女♥ 在他3岁时就死了
He started stealing apples at the age of six.
他在6岁时就开始偷苹果
Spent a lifetime in juvenile hall.
在少年感化院 度过了一生
All he's ever known is the world of crime.
他以前只懂得犯罪
This doesn't excuse what he does,
这并不能宽恕他的所作所为
but I think we understand him a little better.
但我认为我们多理解他 会好一点
I got 20 asking for concrete evidence against Dutch.
我用20块来买♥♥ 不利于道奇的有力证据
I know none of this is admissible, Lieutenant,
我知道这不太好 探长
but I got some photostats of a couple of business dealings
但我有几张照片 记录了一些业务往来
that make your guy look pretty dirty.
那会让那个人看起来很不干净
Thanks, Johnny. It seems I've got a 3:15 appointment.
谢了 强尼 看来我在3点15分有个约会
3:00.
3点整
Well.
好的