Johnny, there's a fire in the Brubaker Building.
强尼 布鲁贝克大厦起火了
I don't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
That's a furniture warehouse.
那是一间家具仓库
Once the fire hits the polyvinyl,
一旦火遇到聚乙烯基
you'll have dense smoke and lethal chlorine gas.
就会冒出浓烟和致命的氯气
Extinguish the main part of the fire with pump trucks and with foam.
先用消防车和泡沫 扑灭大部分火
And bring in a cherry picker to evacuate the survivors.
再用吊车 疏散幸存者
Thanks, Johnny.
谢了 强尼
Men, get your gas masks.
各位 戴好你们的防毒面具
I want a cherry picker over here. All right, let's move it!
我这里需要一辆吊车 好吧 行动
Oh, you're right on time, lambikins. Make yourself a drink, baby.
你刚好准时 小羊羔 给自己倒杯喝的吧 宝贝
No, thanks, Dutch.
不 谢了 道奇
Who are you, and how did you get in here?
你是谁 你怎么进来的?
I'm a locksmith and I'm a locksmith.
我是一名锁匠 我可是一名锁匠
I'm surprised to see you're still alive, locksmith.
我很惊讶你还活着 锁匠
Stella usually doesn't miss.
斯特拉通常不会失手的
I'm sorry to disappoint you. Just lucky, I guess.
抱歉让你失望了 只是运气好 我猜
Well, your luck has just run out.
那么 你的运气已经用完了
Oh, you don't think I'm gonna come and see the professor
你该不会认为 我来跟内行见面
without doing my homework.
却不做功课吧
That should make interesting reading to the police.
警♥察♥看到这个 应该会很有趣的
Uh, that's a photostat. You can keep it.
那是复印件 你可以留着
You got guts, locksmith.
你很有胆量 锁匠
Well, what's your game?
那么 你想玩什么把戏?
Dutch, I see what your organization takes in.
道奇 我知道你们团伙所干的勾当
I wanna become part of it.
我想入伙
Interesting.
有意思
I might have a job for you.
我可能有份差事给你做
I'm having some trouble with a certain tailor in the neighborhood.
我在附近一个裁缝那里 遇到点麻烦
Want me to collect from the tailor? No.
要我去找裁缝收钱吗? 不
I want you to kill him.
我要你杀了他
See, it's not that I'm not grateful for the police protection, Captain,
瞧 不是我不感激警方的保护 队长
it's... it's just that it's a little disruptive.
只是情况稍微有点混乱
We just want you to be safe, ma'am.
我们只想保障你的安全 女士
That's why we brought the undercover men.
那就是我们安排便衣的原因
Captain? Yeah.
队长? 耶
Lieutenant Drebin just called. They're hitting the old tailor tonight.
卓宾探长打来电♥话♥ 他们今晚要干掉老裁缝
You see, Captain, I will be just fine for now.
你看 队长 我这时候不会有事的
Now, couldn't you take your squad away?
现在 你能把你的警队带走吗?
Okay, let's go.
好的 我们走
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, what's the idea? There's been a switch.
嘿 什么情况? 情况有变
We're hitting the dance teacher tonight. Something wrong, locksmith?
我们今晚要干掉舞蹈教师 有问题吗?锁匠
Of course not. So, let's go.
当然没有 那么 我们走吧
Lieutenant, what are you doing here? The other policemen just... just left.
探长 你怎么来了?其他警♥察♥刚离开
So, you're a cop. I should've known.
那么 你是警♥察♥ 我早该知道
That's all right. That's one mistake we can fix real easy.
没错 这个问题我们能轻松搞定
Get over there, sister.
过去那边 姐妹
All right, Rock, let's kill us two birds with one stone.
好的 罗克 让我们来个一石二鸟吧
Jill! Jill!
吉尔!吉尔!
Look out! He's got a knife!
当心!他有刀!
Look out! He's got a club!
当心!他有棍子!
He's got a signed Picasso!
他有毕加索签名的画!
Look out! He's got herpes! He's got cold sores.
当心!他有疱疹!他有唇疱疹
Jill, call the Police Squad.
吉尔 报♥警♥吧
Hey, Ed.
嘿 艾德 弗兰克
Frank. Good news.
好消息
Just picked up Dutch Gunderson. That wraps up his operation.
刚刚拘留了道奇·冈德森 成功端掉了他的勾当
You know, Frank, fear is a terrible thing.
你知道 弗兰克 恐惧是一件可怕的事情
Makes people forget their duties as citizens.
使人们忘记他们做为公民的责任
Yeah. Well, there's one thing for sure.
是的 有一件事是肯定的
If Gunderson wants to run a protection racket,
如果冈德森还想做 收保护费的行当
from now on he's gonna have to do it in the Stateville Prison.
以后他得在“斯泰茨维尔”监狱做了
Say when, Frank. When.
满了就说啊 弗兰克 啊
Be sure to tune in next week for another exciting story
下周一定要收看 下一集精彩的故事
from the files of Police Squad!
白头神探 TV版!