Police Squad! In color.
白头神探!TV版
Starring Leslie Nielsen.
主演:莱斯利·尼尔森
Also starring Alan North.
联合主演:艾伦·诺斯
And Rex Hamilton as Abraham Lincoln.
雷克斯·汉密尔顿扮演 亚伯拉罕·林肯
Tonight's special guest star, Lorne Greene.
今晚的特邀演员:罗恩·格林
Tonight's episode, The Broken Promise.
今晚的故事:破碎的诺言
Sally, I just can't cover up for you anymore.
莎莉 我不能再为你掩饰了
I'm in this thing way too deep already. Oh, not as deep as I am.
我已经在这件事里陷入很深了 能比得过我吗
Oh, honey, please, my orthodontist is getting anxious. He wants his money.
亲爱的 拜托 我的牙医急了 他来讨账了
Well, tell him you haven't got it. What can he do?
那就跟他说 你没钱 他还能怎么样?
What can he do? He'd beat up his own mother when it comes to money.
他能怎么样?一牵涉到钱 他连自己母亲都打
Oh, Jim, please, you gotta go along with me or I'm in serious trouble.
吉姆 拜托 你得陪我一起去 否则我就麻烦大了
By then, the rubber bands will be off.
拜托 再过几天 牙套就可以取掉了
Yeah, sure, then next week you'll need a retainer. There's no end to it.
是的 当然 下周你还要装一个保持器 没完没了啦
Jim, please, one more visit. Just for tightening.
吉姆 拜托 再去一次 只是为了加紧一些
Sally, I'm sorry. This is it. End of the line.
莎莉 对不起 就这样 到此为止
All right.
好吧
I'll think of something. I've got to.
我会再想办法的 我必须去
Look, Sally, you know I'd like to help you,
瞧 莎莉 你知道我很想帮你
but with the auditors coming in, I've got to balance the books.
但审计师要来了 我得清算帐目
Good afternoon, sir. May I help you? I'd like to cash this check.
下午好 先生 我能帮你吗? 我想兑换现金
At least I used to be. I just got laid off today.
至少之前是 今天刚被解雇
Well, since this is your first time here,
那么 因为你是第一次来
can I see some identification, uh, Mr. Twice?
我能看看身份证明吗?“两次”先生
Yeah, sure. Here's my driver's license.
耶 当然 这是我的驾照
Do you have two major credit cards?
你有两张主信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Uh, thumbprint here, please.
请在这里按指纹
Now stand on that line and look directly into the camera.
现在站在那条线上 面对镜头
Thank you.
谢谢
Now look to your left and cough.
现在看左边 咳嗽一声
And again.
再来一次
Now, spread your toes, please.
现在 请展开你的脚趾
And the other foot.
还有另一只脚
Thank you. Come and see us anytime, Mr. Twice.
谢谢 有事随时再来,“两次”先生
Thanks.
谢谢
Sally!
莎莉!
Sally!
莎莉!
My name is Sergeant Frank Drebin,
我是弗兰克·卓宾 警官
Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad,
特警队的探长
a special detail of the police department.
那是警局的一个特别部门
There'd been a recent wave of gorgeous fashion models
最近有一波华丽的时装模特
found naked and unconscious in Laundromats on the West Side.
被发现于西区的自助洗衣店 裸体且无意识
Unfortunately, I was assigned to investigate
可惜我被派去调查抢劫案了
holdups at neighborhood credit unions.
就在附近的信用社
I was across town doing my laundry
我在小镇另一端洗着衣服
when I heard their call on the double killing.
就接到他们的通知 说有两条人命
It took me 20 minutes to get there.
我花了20分钟到了那里
My boss was already on the scene.
我的上司已经赶到了现场
An attempted holdup, Frank. Cashier's the only witness.
这是抢劫未遂 弗兰克 收银员是唯一的目击者
According to her, the gunman shot the teller,
根据她的描述 持枪歹徒射杀了出纳员
she grabbed the gun and shot the holdup man.
她夺走枪 然后打死了歹徒
It's the same M.O. as the others.
作案手法跟其他案件相同
It could be, but this one has an interesting wrinkle.
有可能 但该案件存在有趣的疑点
The gunman, Twice, is a good family man with no prior record.
持枪歹徒是“两次” 一个顾家的好人 没有前科
Could I talk to her? Sure.
我能和她谈谈吗? 当然
This is Sally Decker, Frank.
这位就是莎莉·德克尔 弗兰克
Hello, Miss Decker. Hello.
你好 德克尔小姐 你好
I'm Captain Frank Drebin.
我是弗兰克·卓宾探长
I understand you've had a pretty rough time.
我很理解你的不幸遭遇
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
是的 挺不幸的
Cigarette? Yes, I know.
香烟? 是的 我知道
Do you...
你现在方便接受询问吗? 我尽量
Where were you when all this happened?
案发时你在哪里?
I was right here at my desk, working.
我当时就在办公桌上工作
And when was the first time you noticed something was wrong?
你什么时候开始觉得不对劲了呢?
Well, when I first heard the shot, and as I turned, Jim fell.
当时我先听到枪声 然后一转身 吉姆倒了
Uh, he's the teller, Frank.
他就是出纳员 弗兰克
What, Jim Fell's the teller? No, Jim Johnson.
什么 “吉姆·倒了”是出纳员? 不 吉姆·强森才是
He had the flu, so Jim filled in. Phil who?
他感冒了 所以由吉姆代班 黛什么?
Phil Din. He's the night watchman, Frank.
“黛班” 他是夜间值班员 弗兰克
If only, Phil, had been here.
如果黛班在这儿就好了
Now wait a minute. Let me get this straight.
等一下 让我理清思路
Twice came in and shot the teller and Jim fell.
当时“两次”进来开枪杀了出纳员和“吉姆·倒了”
No, he only shot the teller, Jim Johnson. Fell is ill.
不 他只杀了出纳员吉姆·强森 “倒了”还在休病假呢
Okay, then after he shot the teller, you shot Twice.
好的 那他开枪打了出纳员之后 你就开枪打了“两次”
No, I only shot once.
不 我只开枪打了一次
Twice is the holdup man.
“两次”就是抢劫犯
Then I guess, I did shoot Twice. Oh, so now you're changing your story.
那我的确是开枪打了“两次” 你现在又改变了说法
No, I shot Twice after Jim fell. You shot Twice and Jim Fell?
不 我在吉姆倒了之后 开枪打了“两次” 你在“吉姆·倒了”之后又开枪打了“两次”
No, Jim fell first, and then I shot Twice once.
不 吉姆已经倒了 我才开枪打了“两次”一次
Who fired twice? Once.
谁开枪打了“两次”? 是一次
He's the owner of the tire company, Frank.
他是轮胎公♥司♥的老板 弗兰克
Okay.
好吧
Wunce is the owner of the tire company and he fired Twice.
“一次”是轮胎公♥司♥的老板 是他开枪打了“两次”
Then, Twice shot the teller once. Twice.
然后 “两次”开枪打了出纳员一次 是“两次”
And Jim fell and then you fired twice. Once. Mmm.
接着吉姆倒了 你开枪打了“两次” 一次
Okay, all right, that'll be all for now, Miss Decker.
好的 没错 暂时就这样 德克尔小姐
Now, we'll need you to make a formal statement down at the station.
现在 我们需要你去局里 做一份正式声明
Oh, of course. You've been very helpful.
当然 你帮上大忙了
We think we know how he did it. Oh, Howie couldn't have done it.
我们知道他的犯案经过了 怎能不知道呢
He hasn't been in for weeks.
他都几周没来了
Well.
好吧
Thank you again, Miss Decker.
再次感谢 德克尔小姐
Sally Decker told a convincing story.
莎莉·德克尔的说法 很有说服力
I thought she would make a good witness if the case ever came to trial.
在案件审讯中 她会成为有利的目击者
But somehow, something didn't sit right.
但总觉得有些事情不对劲
I drove back to Police Squad
我开车回到特警队
to see what Homicide and the lab boys had picked up.
来看看研究员们 在杀人案中有什么进展
So, Billy, when the moisture in the air comes in contact with the cold pitcher,
那么 比利 当空气中的水份 接触到冷罐
it forms water droplets, what we call "condensation."
会形成水珠 我们称之为“凝结”
Just like on your mother when she gets out of the shower,
就像你的妈妈 当她洗完澡
glistening with tiny little beads of... Oh, hi, Frank.
会闪烁着细小的水珠在...哦 嗨 弗兰克
That'll be all for today, Billy.
今天就到这里 比利
Next week, we'll look into some interesting experiments
下周 我们会做一些有趣的实验
we can do with discarded swimwear.
我们会研究一些丢弃的泳装
Gee, thanks, Mr. Olsen. Bye.
天哪 谢谢 奥尔森先生 再见
You come up with anything, Ted? Well, we got the coroner's report
有什么进展吗 特德? 好的 我们收到了法医的报告
on the depth of penetration of the bullet in Jim Johnson's body.
当中提到 子弹在吉姆·强森尸体中的穿透深度
If the holdup man had been where Sally Decker said,
如果当时抢劫犯站在 莎莉·德克尔所说的位置
the bullet should have penetrated deeper.
那么子弹应该会穿透得更深
Let me show you what we did.
让你看看我们做的实验
These guns are identical to the one that killed Jim Johnson.
这些枪跟射杀吉姆·强森的那把 完全一样
Watch carefully as I test fire this gun
仔细看好 我测试用这把枪 来射穿
into these videotapes of Barbara Walters interviews.
那些芭芭拉·沃特斯访谈系列的录像带
As you can see, it completely destroys the Burt Reynolds interview.
如你所见 我完全击毁了毕雷·诺斯的访谈
And everything from... from Bo Derek to Paul Newman.
以及从柏·德瑞克 到 保罗·纽曼的全部内容
But only up to the point where Barbra asks him, "Is it difficult to love?"
但只毁到芭芭拉问他 “爱很难吗?”的地方
Now let me show you what happens when the gun is fired from three feet.
现在让你看看 当枪从3尺外开火 是什么状况
Which is the distance Sally claimed the shots were fired from.
这就是莎莉当时声称的 枪手射击距离
Notice?
看到了吗?
Complete destruction.
彻底毁坏了
Right up to the point where she asked Katharine Hepburn
一直毁到 凯瑟琳·赫本被问及
what kind of tree she'd like to be.
想成为什么样的人
Our next stop was a neighborhood known as Little Italy.
下一站是 名为“小意大利”的附近一带
A criminal investigation
刑事案件
seldom follows a straightforward, clear-cut course.
很少遵循明确清晰的路线
This one was obviously no exception.
显然无一例外
I felt we had to talk with Ralph Twice's widow
我认为得找“拉尔夫·两次”的遗孀谈谈
to see how much she knew.
看她知道多少
Oh, please go away. Please go away.
请离开吧 请离开吧