剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表
它叫做“梦幻大礼”
and it was called the Fantasy Present.
它出现在目录的最后一页
And it was on the last page of the catalog.
这个“梦幻大礼”
And the Fantasy Present
是个就连德州的百万富翁也很难负担得起的礼物
was a gift that even a Texas millionaire would have a hard time affording.
非常离谱 定价十分失控
It was outrageous, it was priced beyond control.
我印象最深的是他们提供了一艘双人潜艇
The one I recalled was they offered a two-man submersible submarine.
(他和她的迷你潜艇 1.87万美元)
谁会买♥♥一艘双人潜艇啊?
I mean, who is gonna buy a two-man submarine?
说到潜艇时 唐说:
I talked about the submarine, and I think Don said,
“好吧 如果是鹞式战斗机呢?”
"Well, what if it was, like, a-a Harrier Jet?"
这是我对鹞式战斗机的了解
This is about how much I know about a Harrier Jet.
(珍娜杜兰上校 呼号♥“杜基”)
我选那个
I pick that one.
(“可口可乐”对“百事可乐” 5比3)
嗨 我是珍娜杜兰
Hi, I'm Jenna Dolan.
我是第一个驾驶鹞式战斗机参与战斗的女性
I'm the first woman to fly the Harrier operationally and in combat.
鹞式战斗机是一种固定机翼
The Harrier is a fixed-wing aircraft
能悬停、垂直起飞、降落的战机
that can hover, take off, and land vertically.
这架飞机能够倒♥退♥飞行
This airplane can actually fly backwards,
所以它具备了直升机的机动性
so it has the maneuverability of a helicopter.
很棒吧?
Awesome, huh?
这是一种完全不同的飞机操作方式
So this is a totally different way of controlling an aircraft.
感觉有点像让球在笔尖上保持平衡
Sort of like balancing a ball on the top of a pen.
如果你以前没有当过飞行员
So let's just say that you could get into the aircraft
但却得以登上了飞机
not having ever been a pilot before.
在我们操控飞机的时候我们的重力加速度其实达到了八个G
As we're maneuvering the aircraft, we're actually pulling up to eight Gs.
如果你不习惯这种情况你可能真的会晕过去
If you're not familiar with that, you can actually black out.
自此…
And from there…
如果飞机上只有你一个人而你又没能醒过来
obviously, if you're in the airplane by yourself,
then, you know, you're gonna hit the ground, uh, if you don't wake…
你就会撞击到地面…
是的 那太可怕了 我不想聊那个
Yeah, that's terrible. I don't want to talk about that.
我说 太棒了 他们成功了
I said, "Great, they nailed it."
他们想到了办法把一个普通的积分兑换促销
They figured out a way to take an ordinary collect-and-redeem promotion
变得有趣很多
and make it a lot of fun.
这是唐完成的的第一个
This was the first board that Don put together
我们将呈现给客户的脚本
that we were gonna present to the client.
我们决定在镇上最常见的白色尖桩篱笆墙房♥子前开仓
We decided to open up on, like, just the every-town, white picket fence house.
我们会打上字幕
We would bring up type,
我们想着要做得像《猎杀红色十月》那样
and we thought, "Let's do it like The Hunt for Red October."
(周一 7点58分…)
“周一上午 7点58分”
"Monday morning, 7:58 a.m."
然后我们就会切入我们的主角
And then we would cut to our hero.
就是他 他穿上了百事T恤然后…
And there he is, he's put on his Pepsi T-shirt and then…
(T恤 75百事积分)
…皮夹克
…leather jacket.
(皮夹克)
Shades.
墨镜
(墨镜)
我们会让三个孩子坐在学校外面
We cut to three kids sitting outside the school,
突然 一片黑影笼罩在了他们上方
and all of a sudden, a shadow comes over them,
你会听到轰鸣声
and you hear this roaring noise.
纸张从孩子们的书桌上飞起
Papers are flying off kids' desks,
现场一片混乱 自行车被吹跑了
and there's just havoc.
Bicycles blow away.
然后你说:“这是什么情况?”
And you go, "What the heck is this?"
鹞式战斗机
Harrier fighter.
当然 在我们介绍它的时候
And, of course, when we presented it,
当时的反响…
it was met with a terrific, positive reaction.
反响非常好 我们说:“就这么拍吧”
We said, "We gotta do this."
我认为鹞式战斗机作为《真实的谎言》中的一部分
I think the Harrier Jet was out of the public domain
并不属于大众领域
as part of True Lies.
你滚蛋吧
You're fired.
它很有趣 它真的很…它很棒 它很能吸引人
That's funny. That's really… That's good. That's a good hook.
如果你仔细看这个主角他并不像个核心角色
Now, if you look at the hero, he doesn't look like Central Casting.
我们是故意的
And that was so on purpose.
我们说:“我们想让这个孩子开着飞机去学校
We said, "We want the kid that's gonna get the jet to fly to school,
我们要让他成为一个角色我们希望他能有个性
we want him to be a character."
"We want him to have personality."
我们想要一个像《沙地》里那个接球手一样的人”
"We want a guy like the kid that played the catcher in The Sandlot."
开球!
Play ball!
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
他有些微胖
He's a little chunky.
他无法赢得啦啦队长的心但他得到了百事可乐的鹞式战斗机
He doesn't get the cheerleaders, but he's gonna get the Pepsi Harrier Jet.
这一定会非常有趣大家肯定会非常喜欢
This is gonna be funny as hell, uh, people are gonna love it,
我们多久能拍好?
and how quickly can we do it?
我们投入了重金
We basically bet the ranch.
我们为那个夏天投入了所有资金
We took every penny that we had for that summer
把它投在了这个广♥告♥和这个创意上
and put it behind this commercial and this idea.
一个修改 我想是布莱恩改的:
One change. I think it was Brian's change.
我们不能拍那个孩子
"We can't cast that kid."
对 当然 你们会讨论选角 对吧?
Yeah, of course, you're gonna debate casting, right?
我们想要个倒霉蛋
We wanted the underdog.
他是我们的主角 我们的孩子
He was our hero, our kid,
我们在《大卫与歌♥利亚》故事中的角色
our character in the David and Goliath story.
如果你仔细想想…
And really, if you think about it,
大部分孩子都是这样
most kids look like this.
他们并不会像罗伯劳那样
They don't look like Rob Lowe.
我们选的那个孩子很优秀 但他不够好笑
The kid we cast was good, but he wasn't funny.
他真的不好笑 这就…让广♥告♥变得有些平淡
He just wasn't funny. It was just… Made the spot a little straighter.
他是一个你不会在
He was a character that you would not quite see in a Top Gun movie,
《壮志凌云》里见到而是比那个稍微差一点的那种角色
but just, you know, a tad below that.
他是个很酷的孩子
He was a cool kid.
让那个孩子来拍这个广♥告♥会更有趣一些
It's a funnier commercial with the kid.
那样很有趣更有趣一些 但最终没能落地
That's funny. I think that's funnier, but it didn't happen.
我们把广♥告♥拍完了 播出了
We finished the commercial and it went on air.
投放出去吧
Let it fly, so to speak.
结果它大受欢迎
And it flew.
那广♥告♥非常受欢迎
The shit flew.
哦 它成功了
Oh, did it fly.
我相信在百事可乐最疯狂的梦想中
I gotta believe that in Pepsi's wildest dreams,
他们没有想到会有一种情况
they didn't think there was a world in which
这两个人会走到一起
these two people would come together.
(文森峰 南极 现在)
你看 在你经历的每一次探险中
You know, look, in any adventure that you go through,
你都会为自己准备到极致
you prepare yourself to the utmost.
我们准备好尽情享受了
We're ready to rock and roll here.
所以如果你要去登山你就会确保自己处于最佳的身体状况
So if you're gonna go climbing,
you make sure you're in top physical condition.
和同样经验丰富或者比你更有经验的人一起去
Go with people that are as experienced or more experienced than you are.
我想我们会过几天苦日子经历几天寒冷 也许还会有大风天
I think we're gonna have some hard days,
and, uh, some cold days, maybe some windy days.
这里的风险在于 你可能会冻伤
The risks here are you can get frostbitten,
你可能会在冰上受伤
you can get hurt on the ice.
随着我们越爬越高你可能会有高原反应
As we get higher up, you can get altitude sickness.
和百事可乐那事一样
Same thing with Pepsi.
和一个大公♥司♥对着干 那是很危险的
Going up against a big corporation, that is dangerous, you know.
从法律方面来看 我们是处于劣势的
From a legal aspect, we were outgunned.
我们就是在那个时候知道了 我们必须找个律师
It was at that time that we knew we had to find counsel.
我们从没想过要打官司
We'd never given any thought to a legal battle.
我对这种事一无所知
I knew nothing about that sort of stuff.
我说:“我想找人问问意见”
I said, "I want to bring this to somebody to get an opinion."
我在迈阿密有一个曾经合作过的律师
And I had an attorney I'd worked with in Miami,
他在那边有家小律师事务所
he had a boutique firm down there.
“也许他足够疯狂 会愿意加入
"Maybe he's just crazy enough to do this too."
等我去听听拉里的想法然后再回复你“”
"Let me see what Larry thinks, and I'll get back to you."
-拉里尚茨-拉里尚茨
Larry Schantz. -Larry Schantz.
拉里尚茨 第一场
Larry Schantz, take one.
大家说:“想解决问题 就去找尚茨”
They say, "You want to solve a problem, go see Schantz."
因为我不会放弃我永远都不会放弃 直到对方妥协
'Cause I… I don't take no. I never take no for an answer.
我选这个
I choose this one.
可口可乐
Coke.
(“可口可乐”对“百事可乐” 6比3)
陶德霍夫曼 他是个商人
Todd Hoffman, he was a businessman,
兴趣广泛
had various interests,
我成了他的律师
and I actually became his lawyer.
通过法律方面的联♥系♥我们变成了很好的朋友
And through the legal relationship, we became quite good friends.
(1996年)
剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表