剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表
I don't have a problem making decisions like that.
但对这件事 感觉就是:“不行 这是他的生意”
But with this, it was just like, "No, this is his deal."
我从一开始就答应过他做决定的人是约翰
I promised him from the beginning, John's gonna make these decisions.
陶德说:“你怎么看?”
Todd's like, "What do you think?"
我说:“我想要飞机”
I'm like, "I want the jet."
我说:“你确定想要这么做?”
I said, "You're sure that's what you wanna do?"
他说:“是的 我想这么做”
He said, "Yes, that's what I wanna do."
我觉得我们应该再讨价还价一下
I felt that we should have negotiated a little bit more,
但这是不可能的
but it was not in the cards.
陶德说:“我尊重他的决定”
Todd said, "I'm respecting his decision."
我们回到里面 所有律师都坐在那里
And we went back in, all the attorneys are sitting there,
他们看着我
and they're looking at me,
因为我应该是我们当中的那个大人
because I'm supposedly the mature one in the group.
然后他们说:“所以呢?”
And, uh, they go, "So?"
我说:“约翰尼想要那架飞机”
And I go, "Johnny wants the jet."
他们全都这样
And they all go like this.
所有人都蔫儿了
The air went out of everything.
“这孩子究竟在搞什么?”
"What the heck is this kid doing?"
Like…
那就是关键的时刻因为我觉得他们以为我们是为了钱
That was the moment, because I think they thought, really, this was about money.
但这不是钱的事
But it wasn't for the money.
我心想:“我要付出什么代价?”
I was like, "What do I have to lose?" -He wanted that jet.
他想要那架飞机
我想要那架飞机
I want the jet.
你在耍我呢
You gotta be kidding.
没什么能阻止他得到那架飞机
And nothing was gonna stop him from getting that jet.
我们略胜了一筹
We were a bit outgunned,
看来我们需要做出一些改变了
and it seemed we needed to shake things up.
我们需要找一个能与百事公♥司♥正面竞争的人
We needed to bring on somebody that could go toe-to-toe with Pepsi.
一个有进攻性 同样有目标的人
An aggressive guy trying to get somewhere too.
那是“噩耗熊”的另一个成员
And, uh, it was another, uh, member of the Bad News Bears.
-你朋友是个流氓-谢谢
Your friend is a thug. Well, thank you.
迈克尔阿文纳提的傲慢决不妥协的战术
Michael Avenatti's brash, take-no-prisoners tactics
帮忙揭露了特朗普总统
have helped expose President Trump's
向色情明星斯托米丹尼尔斯支付封口费的事件
hush money payment to porn star Stormy Daniels.
大反转
Plot twist.
-迈克阿文纳提-迈克尔阿文纳提
Mike Avenetti. Michael Avenatti.
-我知道他叫迈克阿文纳提-阿文纳提
Well, I knew him as Mike Avaretti. -Avenetti.
他有很多的想法可以提供
He has a lot of ideas in what he brings to the table.
你可以阅读关于他的一切谷歌♥他的名字就行
You can read all about him. Just Google his name.
迈克尔阿文纳提 大胆律师变成了…
Michael Avenatti, the audacious lawyer who became…
在此之前整件事令人兴奋 但并不疯狂
Up until this time, things were exciting but they weren't crazy.
而真正的改变是从这个时候开始的
And this is when things really started to change.
我说:“约翰尼 我不会因为
I was like, "Johnny, I ain't going to prison
这架鹞式战斗机进监狱你也不会进监狱”
and you ain't going to prison for this Harrier Jet."
对我来说 就算失败我也要败在屠龙路上
To me, I was going down trying to slay some dragons.
我们去帮那孩子把飞机弄到手吧
Let's get the kid the jet.
剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表