剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表
我要把它们放进这里面
I'm gonna put them in here.
然后你把你的所有东西放到那里面去
And then you're gonna put everything you have in there.
这些全放进去
All this in there.
-全部哪些?-你带来的所有东西
All which? -Everything you got on.
今天的好重
Heavy one today.
我的内心依然勇敢、坚强…
My heart is still brave and strong,
但我的身体已经不复从前所以这对我来说将会是次真正的挑战
but my body is not the same as it was,
so this is gonna be a real challenge for me.
我的背包里东西太多了
I have too much in my duffel bag.
我和陶德刚认识时他刚刚经历了一件大事
When Todd and I first met, he was coming out of something.
他长了个脑瘤
He had a brain tumor.
快进到2021年
Fast forward 2021,
很不幸 陶德旧病复发了
and, unfortunately, Todd's going back into something.
在出发来南极洲之前我被诊断出患有恶性肿瘤
Before I left to Antarctica, I got diagnosed with an aggressive cancer.
跟我聊过的那些医生…
The doctors that I spoke with,
(陶德霍夫曼 投资人)
…他们都希望我能留下
you know, they would've preferred if I'd stayed behind
做手术把那玩意儿切除
and had a, uh, an operation to remove some of this stuff.
我跟那几位医生说:“但我要去南极
And I said to these doctors, "But I'm going to Antarctica."
我不能做手术”
"I can't have this operation."
他们说:“不 不 不这不是可以等等看的事情
They were like, "No, no, no. This is not a wait-and-see type of thing."
这是…我们必须尽快处理的事情”
"This is… We gotta giddy-up with this business."
我说:“我知道 但我要去南极啊”
And I was like,
"I know, but I'm going to Antarctica."
我是不会活在恐惧中的这是一次精心策划的赌博
I'm not gonna live scared of things. It's a calculated gamble.
我会回去要么成为傻瓜 要么成为英雄
I mean, I'll go back. I'll either be, you know, the idiot or the hero.
或者两者都是
Or both.
山上美好的一天
Beautiful day in the mountains.
活着的大好时光
Great day to be alive.
我不讨厌冒险我觉得自己确实是个敢于冒险的人
I'm not averse to risk, and I do think I am a risk-taker.
就像百事可乐那件事一样
Just like in the Pepsi deal.
约翰跟我说了这件事
John brought this thing to me.
我很感兴趣我们一起想出了一个方案
I loved it. We figured something out together.
我们要去争取那架鹞式战斗机
We're going for that Harrier Jet.
说到证据 有个人将“百事挑战”一路进行到了法庭上
Speaking of evidence, one man is taking the Pepsi Challenge all the way to court.
约翰伦纳德说这家饮料大亨在他们的其中一个广♥告♥里做出了一个
John Leonard says the soft drink giant made a promise in one of their commercials
送飞机的疯狂承诺
that was plane crazy.
(第三部分)
哪个小孩 在自己最疯狂的梦里
What kid, in their wildest dreams,
会敢想象百事可乐说要给自己一百万美元
could imagine being offered a million dollars by Pepsi
而他们却回答说:“我拒绝”?
and would tell them, "No way, Jose"?
至少有一个
At least one.
我们尊重他的决定他说我想孤注一掷
We respected his decision. He said, "I want to go for broke."
但我们知道这将是一场漫长且艰巨的拉锯战
But we realized that we were gonna be in a long, tough battle.
拉里有个在公♥关♥部的朋友一个在旧金山的女人
Larry had a friend in PR, a woman out in San Francisco.
玛菲
Muffy.
她说:“我认识一个很熟悉这类事务的人
She said, "I have this guy who's very familiar with this stuff
他很了解游戏规则之类的”
and understands how these games play, et cetera."
我们需要一个能做事的人
We needed a guy that was gonna go out and get shit done.
We stand before this president,
and we re-declare our independence as a nation.
如果大家想继续隐瞒掩盖这件事
If folks want to continue to hide this stuff and cover it up,
我觉得那样非常棒因为我会揭露他们
I think it's fantastic, because I'm gonna out 'em.
我做过很多人的代表律师
I've represented a lot of clients.
这不是模糊数学 这是欺诈
This isn't fuzzy math. This is fraud.
判决跟和解费将超过十亿美元
Over a billion dollars in verdicts and settlements.
-律师通常不会做脱口秀-我不是个普通律师
Lawyers don't normally do talk shows. -I'm not your normal lawyer.
(选民对色情明星的律师在爱荷华州竞选2020年总统的测试反应)
但现在 我正处于人生最低谷
But now, I'm in the lowest point in my life.
突发新闻:迈克尔阿文纳提被裁定试图从耐克公♥司♥
Breaking news. Michael Avenatti
敲诈2500万美元
convicted of trying to extort as much as $25 million from Nike.
你们也许记得阿文纳提是世界顶尖的律师
Avenatti, who, you might remember, was on top of the world.
如今成了一个两次被定罪的重罪犯
Now, a felon twice convicted.
所有恨我的人 那些仇恨者都会说:
All these people that hate me, these fucking haters are gonna be like,
“阿文纳提怎么会掺和这件事?
"What the fuck is Avenatti being on this?"
他什么事都要去掺一脚”
"He always interjects himself into everything."
迈克尔阿文纳提
Michael Avenatti.
迈克尔阿文纳提
Michael Avenatti.
贱♥人♥ 我被指控的罪行你们连想到想不到
Bitch, I'm accused of crimes you can't even conceive of.
我有新消息告诉你
Well, I got news for ya,
24年前 我和那个孩子合作
24 years ago, I threw in with the kid 'cause I thought we could get the jet.
因为我觉得我们能得到那架飞机
(采访拍摄期间阿文纳提正被软禁在加州)
这杯
This one.
(“可口可乐”对“百事可乐” 6比4)
我觉得你倒错了 我要申请再来一次
I think you mis-poured 'em. I'm gonna…
-I think you mis-poured 'em.
I'm gonna call for a do-over.
1997年 我忽然接到一个朋友的电♥话♥
In 1997, out of the blue, I got called from a friend of mine
我和他在政♥治♥领域有合作
who I worked with in the political arena,
她说有个疯狂的案子牵涉到西雅图的一个小孩
and then she said there's this crazy case involving this kid from Seattle
他积攒百事积分想要兑换鹞式战斗机
collecting Pepsi Points in order to get this Harrier Jet.
他们和百事可乐僵持不下
And they're not getting anywhere with Pepsi,
他们想知道还有没有别的方法
so they wanna know if there's something else they could do.
“你要见见他们吗?”
"Will you meet with him?"
我说:“这事听起来太离谱但我会见见他”
I said, "This sounds crazy, but I'll meet with him."
我飞去了迈阿密迈克尔也飞去了迈阿密
I flew down to Miami. Michael flew out to Miami.
拉里将会面安排在了他位于南海滩的公♥寓♥里
Larry has the meeting at his condo on South Beach.
我们进了电梯一路往上走 我们出了电梯
You know, we go up the elevator, up, up, up, up, and we get off.
我们走进公♥寓♥里 拉里说:“塔哒”
We walk into the condo and Larry's like, you know, "Ta-da,"
就像一个骄傲的父亲
like a proud father.
我很喜欢《我的表兄维尼》那个角色
I really like My Cousin Vinny, that character.
尚茨就像一个年长了30岁的“我的表兄维尼”
Schantz was like, if you added, like, 30 years to My Cousin Vinny,
但是又没有“我的表兄维尼”那么可爱
but not as likeable as My Cousin Vinny.
我在想谁能来演霍夫曼
I'm trying to think of who could play Hoffman.
你知道的 自大狂 从不羞于表现得好像他是全场最聪明的人
You know, big ego, never shy about acting like he's the smartest guy in the room.
那样的一个人
That kind of guy.
阿尔帕西诺拍过的最烂的电影是哪一部?
What's the worst movie that Al Pacino ever made?
(谷歌♥ 阿尔帕西诺 最烂电影)
阿尔帕西诺最不招人喜欢的时刻是何时?
Like, when was Al Pacino the least likable?
那肯定是陶德霍夫曼
That would be Todd Hoffman.
隔着海我都能闻到欲♥火♥的味道
I can smell horny across an ocean.
你能看得出来 我不是霍夫曼的粉丝
As you can tell, I'm not a big Hoffman fan.
迈克尔是负责人 他的个性很迷人
Michael was on the charge. Smart. He had an engaging personality.
但我一直觉得他是个狡猾、低俗的人
But I always thought he was a slippery, sleazy guy.
毫无疑问 陶德是个非常精明的人
Make no mistake about it, Todd was a very shrewd guy.
他的眼里只有钱
He was all about the dollars and the cents.
而且所有事最终都是围绕着陶德霍夫曼的
And it was always about, at the end of the day, Todd Hoffman.
我认识一些人 他们人非常好
I know some people that are wonderful people
但他们都有些病态
and they have pathological illnesses.
他不好的一面在我看来 就是不好的一面
And his bad side, to me, is a bad side, man.
在那个时候迈克尔甚至都还不是律师
At this point, Michael wasn't even an attorney yet,
但他善勇好斗
but he was scrappy, he was aggressive,
他决心向这个庞大的企业巨头发起挑战
and he was committed to taking the fight to this big corporate behemoth.
在这件事的所有角色中
Out of all the characters in this whole thing,
最真诚、可靠、真正的角色…
the most genuine, authentic, real character
归根结底真正重要的那个人
was really the only one that mattered at the end of the day,
是约翰伦纳德
and that was John Leonard.
约翰对最终目标坚定专注
John was very focused on the end goal
他跟我讲了 他是怎么有了这个想法
and he tells me the story about how he had come up with this idea,
怎么制定了一个完整的商业计划然后想办法实现它的过程
put together an entire business plan and figured out some way to monetize it.
(生活很美好)
那孩子很真诚他不是其他利益集团的托儿
The kid was genuine. He wasn't a shill for some other powerful interest.
他真的觉得自己想到了一个能得到战斗机的方案
He honestly thought that he had figured out a way to get this jet.
迈克尔开始阐述他对这件事应该如何进行的看法
Michael started pushing his view on how this thing should go.
他说:“向他们宣战 ”
Like, "take the fight to them" kind of pitch.
他有点像…我本来想说“好斗”的人
He was kind of like… I was gonna say balls to the wall.
不确定这是最贴切的说法
I don't know if that's the best term.
采用非常非常激进的做法一个真正想要施压推动这件事的人
A very aggressive pitch. Uh, one that was really meant to turn up the heat.
我当时只有26岁
I was only 26 years old,
但我的整个职业生涯都在研究政♥治♥异议
but I had had an entire career in political opposition research
和媒体关系
and media relations,
晚上我还要去法学院上课
all while attending law school at night.
我有一种自认为很特别的技能:
I had what I considered to be a somewhat unique skill set.
法律知识、传媒知识、以及非常良好的研究技巧
Knowledge of the law, knowledge of the media, and very good research skills.
我记得我当时发现了三四个著名政♥治♥家的一些东西
I can remember finding something
on three or four pretty well-known politicians,
我当时想:
剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表