剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表
Tell us about John at 20 years old. What was John like?
他是个有志青年
He was a go-getter.
他总是在工作
I mean, he always had a job.
-他…-用你自己的话说就行
He…
Just ad lib in your own words.
-这些事 你为什么不能来说?-这对你有好处
Why can't you say these things?
It's… It's good for you. -Okay, all right.
行 好吧
他的第一份工作是报童
His first job was a paperboy.
-自行车店-哦 对 你在自行车店工作过
Bike shop. -Oh yeah, you worked at the bike shop.
然后他还送过照烧外卖♥♥
Then he delivered teriyaki.
他给当地人送过照烧外卖♥♥
And delivered teriyaki to the locals.
-擦过窗户-他做过擦窗工
He washed windows. -Oh, he was a window washer.
你在玻璃厂切过玻璃
You cut glass at that glass company.
他卖♥♥过杂♥志♥
He sold magazines.
后来他还做过登山向导
Then he was a climbing guide.
登山向导
Climbing guide.
登山向导
Climbing guide.
如果他只是“哈里斯泰尔斯”我会更满意一些
Now, if he was only Harry Styles, I'd like it even better.
你能不能…不 抱歉
Can you… No, I'm sorry.
我是哈里斯泰尔斯的粉丝
I'm a Harry Styles fan.
妈妈 你太棒了
Mom, you're perfect.
我试图想即兴发挥 但我做不到
I'm trying to ad lib and I can't. -You're doing great. Sit down.
不会 你做得很好 坐下
百事可乐是个大公♥司♥
Pepsi was a big deal.
百事可乐、可口可乐、可乐之战这在当时都是前沿和中心话题
Pepsi, Coke, the Cola Wars. That was all front and center at the time.
他们试图向百事一代靠拢
They were trying to come towards the Pepsi generation.
这就是他们唯一关心的事
That was their whole thing. That was where I was at.
这就是我当时的处境
他们和MTV的合作
Their association with, like, MTV.
热门体育明星
Cool athletes.
他们有奥尼尔
I mean, they had Shaq.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
他们有辛迪克劳馥
They had Cindy Crawford.
而可口可乐有北极熊
Coke had the polar bear.
我的祖父母觉得那很酷
My grandparents thought that was real cool.
如果那也算酷 那百事可乐就更酷了
If it was cool, Pepsi had it.
不管你在哪个年纪只要你真的足够青春酷炫
If you're young and cool at any age, really,
那百事可乐就是你的选择
then Pepsi's the one for you.
它是你们这代人的选择
It was your generation.
我更喜欢这杯
I prefer this one.
(“可口可乐”对“百事可乐” 1比2)
-某人会非常开心的-是啊 看吧?好了
Someone's gonna be very happy. -Yeah, see? There you go.
1992年 我24岁
In '92, I was 24.
我的经纪人让我为“超级碗”拍一个百事可乐的广♥告♥
I got asked by my agent to do a Pepsi commercial for the Super Bowl.
打光、音乐、台词 一切都很成功
The casting, the music, the writing, like, everything worked.
那个广♥告♥实在太经典了
I mean, that commercial is so iconic.
每年万圣节 在“照片墙”
Every Halloween, on Instagram,
我都能看到最少30个人模仿我的那个百事可乐广♥告♥
I see at least 30 people that go as me from that Pepsi commercial.
百事可乐非常国际化是个标志性的品牌
Pepsi is like this international, iconic brand,
而广♥告♥让它和每个人建立了联♥系♥
but then, the advertising made it relatable for everybody.
你注意到这学期的女生有些不太一样吗?
Notice anything kind of different about the girls this semester?
是啊 你一说还真是
Yeah, now that you mention it. They're all wearing that Pepsi stuff.
他们都穿着“百事周边”
我很吃那一套
It worked for me,
坦白说 他们优秀的广♥告♥不光让我饮用他们的产品…
and, frankly, their great advertising not only got me to drink their product,
还让我甘愿放手一搏 对吧?
it got me to take a swing at the fences, right?
(春天 1995年)
当时 我在西雅图城外执教少年橄榄球联盟
I was coaching Little League football just outside Seattle.
我的其中一个助教 他叫罗布莱恩
One of my assistant coaches, a guy named Rob Lion,
有天晚上 我们结束训练离开时
we were walking away from the end of practice one night.
他拿出一把小刀把一瓶百事可乐的标签割下来
He pulled a pocket knife and cut this label off a bottle of Pepsi.
我说:“罗布 你在干嘛呢?”
I'm like, "Rob what are you doing?"
他跟我说 他和其他同事想把大家的积分合在一起
He told me that him and the guys at work were trying to pool their points
去换那架飞机
to win this jet.
我记住了这件事 但并没有想太多
And I took mental note of it, but I didn't think too much of it.
坦白说 我觉得这件事挺有趣的
Frankly, I felt like it was some kind of, like, lark.
几周后 我在我父母家 忽然…
Weeks later, I was at my folks' house, and all of a sudden…
从现在起 你喝的百事可乐越多你就能得到越多超棒的周边产品
Now, the more Pepsi you drink the more great stuff you're going to get.
Sure beats the bus.
鹞式战斗机降落下来
Harrier Jet comes down.
我心想:“好家伙这就是罗布说过的那个广♥告♥”
I was like, "Holy mackerel, this is the commercial Rob's talking about."
我想我们都梦想过
I think we've all had dreams,
梦想自己一夜暴富什么的
and you thought of hitting it big, these sorts of things.
我当时正处于努力想要理清思绪 拨云见日的阶段
I was at a point in my life where I was trying to start connecting the dots.
我正努力思考该如何达成自己的目标
Trying to figure out how I wanted to get where I wanted to get.
700万百事积分
Seven million Pepsi Points.
没有出现任何小字说明
And no fine print came up.
我心想:“哇 这太棒了”
And I go, "Wow, that's something."
通过计算和研究
Through my math and my research,
我试图弄清楚一架鹞式战斗机要多少钱
I'm trying to figure out how much a Harrier Jet costs.
我算出来价格在3000万至3200万美元之间
I was able to put the price in the $30,000,000-$32,000,000 range.
我的第一反应就是
My immediate thought was,
700万百事积分需要的钱大概少得多
you could probably get seven million Pepsi Points for a whole lot less.
我确实把这看成了一次机会
I really saw this as an opportunity.
一个合法改变我人生的机会
A legitimate opportunity to change my world.
我禁不住一直在想
My mind couldn't stop racing
努力想弄清楚如何实现这一目标
to try to figure out how to make this happen.
我一直在做数字分♥析♥
I was continually trying to crunch numbers,
得出预估成本
come up with cost estimations.
需要多少瓶百事可乐你得买♥♥多少瓶才行
How much Pepsi it would take. How many bottles you'd have to buy.
晚上 我躺在床上思考这件事
At night, I'd lay in bed thinking about it.
我觉得自己可以做得到
Like, I think you could do this.
我觉得会有一条合法的途径来获得这700万积分
I think there is a legitimate path to get the seven million points.
我不知道还有多少人在试图这么做
I had no idea how many people were out trying to do this.
在我脑海中 我觉得自己时间紧迫
In the back of my mind, I was up against the clock.
我有种紧迫感
I had this sense of urgency
我非常努力想实现这一目标成为第一个达到要求的人
that I was trying to make it happen and be the first one.
(省钱)
我倾尽所能 尽量节约成本
I was doing everything I could to make it as cheap as I could.
优♥惠♥券 各种方式
Coupons and the whole deal.
我们喝了无数的百事可乐卡车把它们一箱箱运来
We were drinking an awful lot of Pepsi. Hauling it in by the truckload.
你们当时真的打算喝掉那么多百事可乐吗?
You guys actually were gonna try to drink that much Pepsi?
-有没有…-是的 我们是这么想的
Was there-- -Yeah. Yeah, we tried.
但没过多久 大概就一个星期吧
But it didn't take long… It took a week, probably,
我们就意识到 不行我们喝不下那么多百事可乐
before we realized, no, we just couldn't drink that much Pepsi.
(他们需要每天喝190瓶百事可乐并持续100年)
总而言之 我需要一大笔钱
At the end of the day, I needed a pretty big amount of money.
于是我试着在纸上计算
So I tried to put that on paper.
在我努力想办法的同时
And as I was working through all this,
我想到了有个人也许能帮到我
I knew there was one person that I could potentially get to bite on this.
一个有足够冒险精神
One person that was adventurous enough.
愿意去冒险
Was willing to take risks.
也有能力拿出一大笔钱来的人
Also had the wherewithal to come up with a pretty big amount of money.
而他就是那个会回应我的人
And he was the one guy that would take my calls.
(山上某处)
我活在当下 享受当下
I live in the moment. I enjoy the moment.
有太多值得欣赏的美好事物
There's so many beautiful things you can appreciate.
你只需要睁开双眼就行了
All you have to do is open your eyes.
我在这儿有个小鱼塘 里面全是鳟鱼
I've got a little pond out here stocked with trout.
但我不会告诉你们地址这样你们就不会把我的鳟鱼全偷光了
But I won't tell you the address so you don't steal all my fucking trout.
你必须随心所欲地生活
You have to be spontaneous in life.
就算100次中你犯了五次错 那又怎样?
If you're wrong five out of 100 times, so what?
你体验过95次美妙的冒险
You had 95 great adventures.
撞了五次南墙 你缝了针、断了腿…
Five times you fell on your head, you got stitches, had a broken leg and…
如果不抓紧机会 你就会错过一切
You would've missed the whole thing if you didn't take that opportunity.
(佛罗里达州 棕榈滩)
(菲丽丝霍夫曼 陶德之母)
我比较喜欢这个
I like this one better.
她喜欢可口可乐
She likes Coca-Cola.
这样不好吗?
Is that bad?
我叫菲丽丝霍夫曼 我是陶德的妈妈
I'm Phyllis Hoffman, and I'm Todd's mother.
在婴儿床里…他是个非常好动的宝宝
He was a very active baby… …in the crib.
他开始摇晃婴儿床的板条然后逃了出来
He started shaking the slats in the crib, and he broke out.
而这就是未来的写照
And that was a picture of what was to come.
他会茁壮成长 事实也确实如此
He was going to bust out, and he did.
我16岁的时候
By the time I was 16,
我记得我在教室里上课 然后我想:
剧集 | 百事,我的战斗机呢(2022) | 导航列表