Okay, where is she?
她要来了 - 对 随时会到
She's coming. - Yeah, any second.
不对 出事了
No, no, s-something has happened.
奥利佛 你就... - 奥利佛
Oliver. - Oliver. Just...
? We'll say, I do and-- ?
抱歉 我以为我看到蟑螂
Sorry. I thought I saw a roach.
抱歉 我们忘了时间
Sorry, we lost track of time.
我们有很多话要聊 - 对
We had a lot of catching up to do. - Yeah.
爱你
Love you.
你的余生...
For the rest of your life, I promise...
...成为我的男人 我的丈夫 我的朋友 我的爱人
Be my man, be my husband, be my friend, be my lover.
我们上演了一场好戏 帕南太太
Well, well, well, well, we put on a good show, Mrs. Putnam.
好 是德金帕南太太
Yeah. Mrs. Durkin-Putnam.
你忘了接我的姓
You forgot my hyphen.
忘了
Forgot it?
我满脑子都是这个
It's all I think about.
你是我见过最了不起的男人
You are the most extraordinary man I have ever known.
真的 - 谢谢你
Ah... thank you. - You are.
你抓到杀人犯 还会跳梅伦格舞
You brought down a murderer, and you can merengue.
我是说...
I mean...
好棒的组合
What a combo.
就是这个
Here it is!
我做不到 我实在...
No! I can't. I just...
我无法想象你远离这一切的样子
I can't imagine, taking you away from all this.
你在说什么
What are you talking about? I-I...
我等不及要去纽西兰了
I can't wait to be in New Zealand.
去看那些...
You know, with all the...
绵羊
sheep.
总之
Anyway...
我会跟你在一起
I'll be with you.
但你不会跟他们在一起
But, you won't be with them.
? It will be completely ?
? Or I'll never give my heart ?
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
奥利 我们有了美满的结局 对吧
Ollie, we got our happy ending, didn't we?
对 没错
Yeah, we did.
我们的感情没有任何一部分是符合传统的
And nothing in our relationship has ever been even vaguely conventional.
那现在何必讲究传统
So, why should we start now?
? You feel that way too... ?
我们今晚再谈吧
Let's talk about it tonight.
奥利佛和罗芮塔已经上楼了吗
Did Oliver and Loretta go up already?
对 她一早就离开
Yeah. She leaves first thing,
所以他们应该在把握时间度蜜月
so I think they're... taking care of their honeymoon business while they can.
我们就假装 他们在楼上的钢琴前弹表演曲吧
Let's just pretend they're upstairs playing show tunes on the piano.
我跟我的女伴玩得很开心
Well, my date and I had a grand old time.
你带了骨灰
You brought the ashes?
对 赛丝很喜欢婚礼
Yeah, Sazz loved weddings,
但我会向这些道别
but I'm gonna say goodbye to these.
把它们洒在赛丝想开弹跳床乐园的土地上
Sprinkle 'em on the land that Sazz wanted for her trampoline park.
她应该会想在那里长眠
I think that's where she'd like to end up.
萨维奇先生
Mr. Savage?
摩拉小姐
Ms. Mora.
请别介意 我去楼上找你们了
I-I hope it's okay. I was upstairs looking for you.
门僮不在 我才想碰碰运气
There was no doorman on duty. I took a shot.
抱歉 我们认识你吗 - 不认识
I'm sorry, do we know you? - No.
我会让电梯下楼的...
I'll send it back down for you.
看我的心情
If I feel like it.
我想雇用你们找我先生 这是急事
I wanna hire you to find my husband. It's urgent.
我们不是侦探社
Oh, w-we're not a detective firm.
我先生是尼奇卡齐米利欧
My husband is Nicky Caccimelio.
如果你们听信新闻 则是我先夫
O-Or was, if you believe the news.
我会付很多钱
I pay very well.
我们只调查大楼里的谋杀案
We only investigate murders in the building.
节目名称就说了
It's right there in our name.
尼奇的遭遇跟这栋大楼息息相关
What happened to Nicky has everything to do with this building.
抱歉 但祝你好运
I'm sorry, but good luck.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我以为你们能做警方做不到的事
I-I thought maybe you could do what the police have been unable to
还有我一个人无法安全做到的事
and what I can't safely do by myself.
我是苏菲亚卡齐米利欧
Sofia Caccimelio.
如果你们改变主意就打给我
Call if you change your mind.
真是个贵妇...
That's quite a dame.
就像茱蒂丹契是贵妇一样
In the same way that Judi Dench is a dame.
救得好
Good save.
但你过几周就会来吧
You are gonna come, though, in a, in a few weeks?
你不会让我在纽西兰守空闺吧
You're not gonna leave me high and dry in New Zealand, are ya?
你挡都挡不住我
You can't Kiwi me away.
抱歉
Sorry.
你之前跑哪去了
Where have you been?
我爱你
I love you.
随着这个电影季最后的画面一一闪现
And as the last frames flicker on our season at the movies,
在一对新婚夫妻和落网凶手之间
between newlyweds and a captured killer,
我们意外地找到了美满的结局
we somehow managed to find our way to a happy ending.
还安然度过婚礼 没看到任何尸体
And got through a whole wedding day all without a body.
我们一定做对了什么
We must be doing something right.
真美好的一天
Beautiful day.
感受那阵微风
Feel that breeze, huh?
能享受这样的片刻真不错 - 是啊
It's nice to take a moment and enjoy. - Yeah.
等等
Wait.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
莱斯特
Lester?
莱斯特
Lester!
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
莱斯特
Lester!
不要...不要
No! No, no, no, no!
天啊 不要 - 不要
Oh, my God, no!
莱斯特
Lester!
感谢您致电报案中心
Thank you for calling 911.
目前有72个紧急事件排在您之前
There are... 72 emergencies ahead of you.
72个
(《动物的工作》)
(勤奋动物意想不到的故事)
(莱斯特) (门僮)
? Hooray for Hollywood ?
? That screwy booey hooey Hollywood ?
? Where any office boy or young mechanic ?
? Can be a panic ?
? With just a good-looking pan ?
? And any barmaid can be a star made ?
? If she dances with or without a fan ?
? Hooray for Hollywood ?
? Where you're terrific, if you're even good ?
? Where anyone at all from Sophie Loren ?
? To Mamie Van Doren is equally understood ?
? Go out and try your luck, you may be Donald Duck ?
? Hooray for Hollywood ?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表