(前情提要)
联调局探员正在调查 他们不要我参与
The Feds are now on the case. They don't want me involved.
我至少能给你们这些白♥痴♥一些有用的资讯
The least I can do is feed you idiots some useful information.
他们在14F公♥寓♥发现一个弹壳
A single casing was found in apartment 14F
住户的名字是M杜登奥夫
belonging to a tenant by the name of M. Dudenoff.
你看 暖气机上面有脚印
Look, there's a footprint on the radiator.
过来
Come here! Come here!
班葛兰罗伊 - 我是葛兰史塔宾
Ben Glenroy? - I'm Glenn Stubbins,
班的特技替身
Ben's stunt double.
我拜托你 能让我参演你们的电影吗
I'm begging ya. Can you help me get a job on your film?
掌声欢迎兄弟
I present to you the Brothers!
当她们看到马修皮坡普精彩的剧本...
And when these gals read the fabulous script that Marshall P. Pope wrote...
我只是想精准呈现你们的个性 至少符合我对你们的想象
I-I just tried to get you all down in the right way, you know? At least how I pictured you.
我不是要你卖♥♥掉真人故事改编权
I'm not telling you to sell your life rights,
但如果你卖♥♥了 跟他们要一大笔钱
but if you do, ask them for a shit-ton of money.
注意这个入侵者
Notice this intruder.
男人的手臂 我不相信它没有企图
A male arm. And I don't trust its intentions!
赛丝为我牺牲了一切 等到我发现
Sazz sacrificed everything for me, and by the time I realized it,
已经来不及补偿她了
it was too late to make it up to her.
有一天我会没办法再那样挨打
Someday, I won't be able to take the hits anymore.
我要开一间弹跳床乐园
I'm gonna open up a trampoline park.
这是什么地方 藏身处吗
What is this place? A hideout?
别动 否则我打爆你们的脑袋
Don't move or I'll blow your fucking brains out.
天啊
什么能让编剧成为真正的编剧
What makes a writer a real writer?
要从造型开始
It starts with the look.
一个透露出我很聪明 自信 世故
A look that says, I'm smart, confident, worldly,
重要 又不自大的造型
important, but not self-important.
我对大卫福斯特华♥莱♥士♥的著作 和《王牌威龙》混瓜烂熟
I can quote David Foster Wallace and Ace Ventura.
好得不得了
"Alrighty then."
重点是要说服全世界 坦白说还有你自己
It's about convincing the world, and, honestly, yourself,
你有那个能耐
that you have the goods.
但造型的效果有限
But the look only gets you so far.
你的创作才是决胜关键
It comes down to what's on the page.
你的创作必须够亮眼
And the page has to dazzle,
才能捕捉到决策者的目光
bright enough that it catches the right person's eye.
然后你接到电♥话♥
And then, you get the call.
他们要拍你的电影
They're making your movie.
你是真正的编剧了
You're a real writer now.
这让你相信 你脑海中那个说你是骗子的声音
You're convinced the voice in your head, the one that says you are a fraud,
终于要消失了
is finally gonna go away.
但它不会消失
Except, it doesn't.
你开始怀疑它永远都不会消失
And you start to wonder if it ever will.
别动 否则我打爆你们的脑袋
Don't move or I'll blow your fucking brains out.
天大的悲剧
The tragedy of it all!
死神在奥利佛帕南正值盛年时找上门来
Death comes for Oliver Putnam in the prime of his life.
好 动手吧
Fine, do it!
熄灭我熊熊燃烧的生命之火 但放过我朋友
Extinguish my roaring flame, but spare my friends!
天啊 是你们
Oh, my God, it's you?
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我只是有点紧张
I've just been a little on edge.
我真的不喜欢 到布伦特伍德以东这么远的地方
I really do not like being this far east of Brentwood.
你可以把枪放下吗
Do you mind putting the gun down?
这个 它没有上膛
Oh, this? It's not loaded.
好 我要把它从你身旁拿走
Okay, so I'll be taking that... away... from you.
贝芙 你在这做什么
Bev, what are you doing here?
那是谁的枪
And whose gun is that?
应该是你们死掉的朋友赛丝的
It's your dead friend Sazz's, I assume.
我在这里发现的... 不知道你们怎么称呼这里...
I found it here in this-- I-I don't know what you call this place.
可悲的木屋 穷♥人♥的小屋
A sad... shack. A poverty cottage?
别再转移话题了
Stop deflecting.
是你杀了赛丝吗
Did you kill Sazz?
我真喜欢我现在看到的情景
Ooh, I really like what I'm seeing over here.
调查员梅宝穿着拼接雨衣走来走去
Mabel the investigator, stomping around in your patchwork trench coat,
像千禧版《神探南西》般破案
solving crimes like a millennial Nancy Drew.
我真的很期待我们的电影
I'm really excited for our movie, guys!
贝芙 是你杀了她吗
Bev. Did you kill her?
不是我杀的
No, I did not.
但我认为可能是剧组里的人做的
But I think someone on the movie may have.
《破案三人行》
第四季第五集
(纽约警局)
(第四季 第五集) (兰花贼)
贝芙 她遇害当晚 你在哪里
Bev, where were you the night she was killed?
我正希望你们会问起
Ooh, I was hoping you would ask!
我那天晚上在洛杉矶 参加《综艺》杂♥志♥为100位100岁以下
Well, here's me that night, in LA, at Variety's Power Women Party
最有权势的女性举办的女强人派对
for the 100 Most Powerful Women Under 100.
地点当然是划妆间
It was, of course, at the Power Room.
我在世界之巅 从头到脚都是香奈儿
I'm on top of the world. I'm dressed head to toe in Chanel.
没人会招惹老娘 你们懂吗
Ain't no one gonna fuck with this bitch, you know what I'm saying?
总之 赛丝打给我 我不认得号♥码所以没接
Anyway, Sazz called me. I didn't pick up 'cause it was a random number,
但我觉得她的语♥音♥留言很有意思
but she left me a voicemail, which I thought was interesting.
我是赛丝帕塔基 听说我应该来找你
[on voicemail] Name's Sazz Pataki, and I'm told you're the one to talk to.
听着 我没办法在留言里说明 但你得打给我
Look, I can't get into this in a message, but you need to call me, okay?
你的《谋杀疑云》电影有个问题
There's a problem with your Only Murders movie.
天大的问题
A big problem,
我的话就说到这里
and I can't say more than that.
11点7分
11:07.
当时她刚离开去拿酒
That's right after she left to get the wine.
而你没有回电
And you didn't call her back?
我知道你们是好莱坞新人 但...
I know you're all new to Hollywood, but--
新人 我在1988年为VH1 执导过《万花嬉春2》
New?! I'll have you know that I directed Singing in the Rain 2 for VH1 in '88.
大家至今还是津津乐道
Town's still talking about it.
盖瑞布希演的 他还偷光摄影机
Gary Busey was in it, and he stole all the cameras.
听着 我的意思是没人想接那通电♥话♥
Listen, what I'm saying is no one wants to get that call.
现在要筹拍电影真的很难
It's really hard to get a movie made these days,
我当时没心情听什么问题的事
and I just wasn't in the mood to hear about a problem.
所以我没有马上回复她
So I took my good old time getting back to her.
接着我就听说她死了
Then, the next thing I heard, she was dead.
所以你很内疚
So you're haunted by guilt.
你觉得要是你回电了 情况就会不一样
But you think everything would be different if you'd just called her back.
我是害怕这部电影会拍不成
Oh, I'm haunted... by the fear that this movie falls apart.
我面临的风险超大 我错过《芭比》
The stakes are through the roof for me right now. I passed on Barbie.
我得把问题找出来 解决 免得毁了整个制♥作♥
I need to find and fix this problem before it takes down the whole production.
所以我来这里找了大半天
So, I came here, and I turned this place inside out,
但我只找到两幅弹跳床草图和那把枪
but all I found were a couple of sketches of trampolines and that gun.
真不敢相信我开枪了
Can't believe I did that.
枪枝正在摧毁我们的社会
Guns are destroying our entire society.
能把枪还给我吗
Can I have it back?
什么 不行
What? No!
拜托
Please!
那让我有点兴奋 我也不知道 拿枪让我觉得好有力量
It kinda turned me on. I don't know. I just felt so powerful holding it.
我真的觉得有枪的话 编剧会比较肯听我的意见
And I really think my notes to writers would land better with a gun.
「把第二幕写好 大伙」 或是「把第二幕写好」
It's "Tighten up act two, guys," or "Tighten up act two."
你们会听哪一种
I mean, which one are you gonna listen to?
好 我要把枪收好
Yeah, I think I'm gonna hold on to this.
好啦
Fine.
我真的很高兴能遇到你们
Well, I'm really glad I bumped into you guys.
调查谋杀案超累人的
Investigating murders is exhausting.
但你们好像都很享受缉凶的过程
But you all seem to enjoy this killer-finding thing,
你们找出凶手 我挽救电影 就这么约定吧
so you find the killer, I save the movie. How's that for a deal?
准备被迷倒吧
Get ready to be dazzled!
你觉得如何
What do you think?
下次你要我为了案子的突破赶来
I think the next time you ask me to rush over here for a break in the case,
最好拿出比两万个谋杀线索板更好的东西
you need to gimme something better than 20-fucking-thousand murder boards, okay?
明明只有三个
It's only three!
三个就太多了 这是业余人士讲座吗
That's three too fuckin' many, man. What is this? Amateur hour?
容我提醒你
May I remind you
这些业余人士 已经三度打败纽约警局凶案组
that these amateurs have thrice bested the NYPD homicide department.
有件事值得追究
Now, I think there's something here.
赛丝打给贝芙梅伦 说电影有个问题
Sazz called Bev Melon and said that there was a problem on the movie.
接着她就被射杀
And right after that, she was shot.
因此 剧组里的人杀了赛丝 来掩盖那个问题
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表