(前情提要)
今天发生了一件事...
Something happened today.
天啊 他们中枪了
Oh, my God, they've been shot!
是葛兰 他还活着
It's Glen, he's still alive!
查克 - 他们射中我的脂肪
Zach! - They got me in my fat!
大家可能都听说 拍照现场的小小枪击事件了
All of you may have heard about our little "firearms moment" at the photo shoot,
但表演必须继续
but the show must go on!
让我思考 我本来要向你求婚 结果我退缩了
Got me thinking. I was gonna propose, and I choked.
洛妮跟罗芮塔成了朋友
Ronnie's bonded with Loretta.
洛妮是谁 - 她是我的假帐
Who's Ronnie? - She's my Finsta.
不会吧
Oh, no!
我希望余生不论长短 都能跟你一起度过
I wanna spend whatever time I have left with you.
杜登奥夫根本不在葡萄牙
Dudenoff? Not in Portugal. Nope.
他一直在125街的杂货店 兑现社会安全支票
He's been cashing social security checks at a bodega on 125th Street.
这是赛丝帕塔基的遗骨
This is Sazz Pataki's remains.
(S帕塔基 证物)
肉知 那是我朋友
Gravey, that's my friend!
这是她的左肩
Here's her left shoulder.
不对
No, it's not.
是啊 上面写「左」
Yeah. See? It says "left".
不对 这个有保加利亚语的「左」
No. This one says "left". In Bulgarian.
这里有两个左肩
There's two left shoulders?
他们辨识出另一个左肩了
They just identified the other left shoulder!
(制♥作♥办公室四号♥)
它的主人是杜登奥夫
It belongs to Dudenoff.
杜登奥夫被谋杀了
Dudenoff was murdered.
我们在制♥作♥办公室 和你们的公♥寓♥里装了隐藏摄影机
We put hidden cameras in our production office and in your apartments.
这是谁的摄影机
Whose camera is this?
「我在看着你」
"I'm watching you."
我们在这栋大楼不安全
We're not safe in this building!
纽约市
New York City.
这里烂死了
It sucks.
是个犯罪猖獗的地狱
It's a crime-ridden hellhole.
别跟我说什么 「数据不能证明那点」的鬼话
And don't hit me with that, "The numbers don't bear that out," shit.
你被数据抢过吗
You ever get mugged by a number?
快点 - 我们要去哪里
Go, go, go! - Where are we going?!
离开这城市 凶手去过我们的公♥寓♥ 还偷♥拍♥我们
Out of the city! The killer was in our apartments, and filming us,
可见他也是个变♥态♥
which makes him a perv, too.
好了 帕南 振作点
Alright, alright. Putnam,
你得想出完美 饶富诗意的分手讯息
get in the zone. Gotta craft the perfect... poetic breakup text.
我目前写了「结束了」 两个惊叹号♥
So far, I have, "It's over," exclamation point, exclamation point,
再加上十个惊叹号♥
followed by 10 more exclamation points.
你要跟罗芮塔分手
You're breaking up with Loretta?
你是我看过最不擅长好好谈恋爱的人
I've never seen someone worse at being in a happy relationship.
梅宝 我献上了我的灵魂 结果她说:「呃」
Mabel, I showed her my soul, and she said, "Ugh."
所以长痛不如短痛 就让我心痛吧
So I'm ripping off the Band-Aid and taking my heart with it.
开快一点
N-Now, drive faster.
我们根本不知道要去哪里
Oh well, we don't even know where we're going!
我们得找个藏身处 但不能去饭店
We gotta find a safe house, and it can't be a hotel
因为信♥用♥卡♥会被追踪
because credit cards can be tracked.
那你在长岛的妹妹呢
Well, what about your sister on Long Island?
女儿的名字全是丹开头那个
The one whose daughters all have D names?
我不能把凶手引到我妹妹家
I can't lead a killer to my kid sister's house!
我以为她先生是警♥察♥
I thought her husband was a cop.
喂 - 哈尔德 听我说
Hello. - Howard? Hey, listen to me.
别跟任何人说
Um, don't tell anyone,
但以防我们「被消失」 - 好
but in case we, like, disappear... - Uh-huh.
我们去帕俏 查尔斯妹妹的家了
...we went to Charles' sister's in Patchogue.
另外 你得去那间杂货店 查出是谁在兑现
Also, I need you to go to that bodega
杜登奥夫的支票 - 好
and figure out who's been cashing Dudenoff's checks.
还有 这个科技高手兼疯子 可能在追踪我们
Okay... - Also, this tech-savvy psycho
把手♥机♥关掉 - 你说得对
could be tracking our movements! Turn off your phone!
再见 哈尔德
Oh, you're right. Bye, Howard.
奥利佛 把它关掉
Oliver, turn it off.
好啦
Okay. Fine.
毁灭性的讯息已送出
Devastating text, sent.
好 朵琳 我们来了
Okay, Doreen. Here we come.
如果你渴望平和 安全
Now, you want peace? Safety?
一夜好眠 因为你知道心爱的她
A good night's sleep because you know your female loved ones
在超♥市♥不会被人一拳打在脸上
ain't gonna get punched in the face at Gristedes?
那么 朋友 在上帝的绿土上 只有一个郡适合你
Well, my friend, there's only one county on God's green earth for you.
那就是苏福克郡
The county of Suffolk.
强岛 宝贝
Strong Island, baby!
当然 没有地方是完美的
Of course, uh, no place is perfect.
我应该先提醒你们有关我妹的事
I should give you a little, uh, heads up about my sister.
我不喜欢这么说自己的亲人
Uh, and I don't like saying this about my own flesh and blood,
不过她有时候非常随性
but she can be, uh, very... uh, spontaneous?
也太呛了吧
Ooh, sick burn.
看看是谁终于决定来过感恩节了
Well, look who finally decided to show up for Thanksgiving.
可惜已经四月了
Too bad it's April.
进来吧
Come on.
《破案三人行》
第四季第七集
(纽约警局)
(第四季 第七集) (娃娃谷)
我喜欢你的娃娃
I like your dolls.
谢谢你 大的娃娃现在很不好找
Oh, thank you. You know, the big ones are very hard to come by now.
供应链的问题 但...
Something about the supply chain, but...
丹恩的婚礼过后 丹娜和丹妮尔
Yeah, I started collecting after, uh, Dawn's wedding.
也去念德福瑞大学 我就开始收集它们
And then, when Dina and Danielle went to DeVry,
然后我最小的宝贝丹葛玛...
and then Dagmar, which is my youngest, still a baby,
她离家就为了伤我的心
she really just left to wound me.
看来你用娃娃取代了小孩 是吧
So, I guess you replaced your children with dolls, huh?
天啊
Wow.
我从来没想过那个关联
I have never made that connection.
你直觉真准
You are intuitive.
那比一个男人的身高重要多了
That is much more important in a man than height.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直对你的长相很好奇
I always wondered what you look like.
我从线上电台知道你的声音
You know, I know your voice from the podcast,
但有时候我会把它放慢 加深你的低音
but sometimes, I would, uh, slow it down. I'd deepen your register.
然后再加速 你听起来像只小鸡
Then, I speed it back up, and you sound like a little frisky chicken.
接着再放慢一次 然后加速
Then slow it down again. And then speed it up.
然后放慢 然后再加速
Then, slow it down. And then, I speed it back up.
大麦可呢 有警♥察♥在比较好
Where's Big Mike? We could use a cop around here.
我又把他赶出去了
Well, I kicked him out again.
他现在住在车道上的船上
He's livin' on the boat in the driveway.
他晚上太常去康康了
One too many nights at Can-Cans.
我大概会后悔这么问 但什么是康康
I feel like I'm gonna regret asking this, but what is Can-Cans?
屁♥股♥版的波霸♥餐♥厅
It's Hooters for butts.
果然没错
I was right.
这就是我嫁的人
This is what I married. He's a pig.
他是一只猪 在一群女人的翘臀当中
Just hoggin' down mozzarelly sticks, surrounded by
狂啃莫札瑞拉起司条
random women's mud flaps.
总之 这样你们更有空间
Oh, anyway, more room for you.
杀人犯也不会来这里找人
And no murderer is ever gonna check here
因为他们知道你不会来看你妹
'cause they know you're not gonna come visit your sister!
你要做什么 对我造成另一个永久性的伤害
Hey. Oh, what are you gonna do? Inflict another permanent injury on me?
朵琳 拜托
Doreen, please.
天啊 他真是敏感
Oh, my God, he's so sensitive.
失陪了 我去帮你们拿干净的毛巾
Pardon me, I'm gonna get you some fresh towels.
如果你们要过夜 就需要毛巾
If you're gonna stay over, you need towels!
你要一条还是两条 - 我...
What are you, one or two? - One.
我想也是
I thought so.
你是双巾男 我看得出来 你会需要它的
You're a two-towel guy. I can tell that. You're gonna need it.
我要你干干爽爽的
I want you dry.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
好 查尔斯 请你讲解一下 苏福克郡版《八月心风暴》的剧情
Alright, Charles, can you catch us up on the plot of... "August: Suffolk County"?
你们应该都猜到了吧
It's probably what you would've guessed.
朵琳三岁时 我推着她玩荡秋千
When Doreen was 3, I was pushing her on a swing,
我推得太大力 她飞出去
and I pushed her too hard, and she flew off,
导致她切除脾脏
and ended up losing her spleen.
我不会说我猜得到那种事
I wouldn't say that was exactly what I would've guessed.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表