(帐册)
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
听着 我只想看看 是谁在兑现我的好朋友的支票
Look, I just need to see who is cashing my close personal friend's checks.
不行
No.
抱歉 我不知道我♥干♥嘛这样
I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that.
拜托 拜托你让我看那本帐册
Please! Please, let me just have a look at that ledger.
抱歉 那违反我们的规定
Sorry, it's against our policy.
这里是杂货店 你们连洗手的规定都没有
You're a bodega. You barely have a hand-washing policy.
(注意) (看门猫执勤中)
你训练一只猫来顾店
You trained a cat to guard your store?
冷汤很凶悍
Sí. Gazpacho's tough.
那你想让它担任即将成为
Well, how would you like for him to be a guest
全国第一动物工作线上电台的来宾吗
on the soon-to-be number one animal labor podcast in the country?
杜登奥夫
Dudenoff!
(美国财政部 米尔顿杜登奥夫)
(米尔顿杜登奥夫)
又一个杜登奥夫
Another Dudenoff.
这些签名都不一样
These signatures don't match at all.
梅宝 快接电♥话♥ 天啊
Mabel, pick up, pick up, pick up, oh, my God.
全都发生在赛丝死掉那天晚上
It all happened the night that Sazz died.
然后凶手传讯息给我们 「我在看着你」 我们才来这里
Then the killer texted us, "I'm watching you," so we came here.
好 你们知道的跟我们一样多了 - 好 很好
There. Now, you know everything we know. - Okay, great,
接下来就交给我们 - 好 你们应付得了
we'll take it from here. - Oh yeah, you think you got this?
梅宝 你真的不知道 我们的技能有多么广泛
Mabel, you really have no idea about the breadth of our skill set here.
我们只投入3%的时间在本业上
Only 3% of our time is devoted to the actual job.
其他时间都在培养
The rest is spent developing talents
有助于诠释角色背景故事的才能 像是
that would be helpful in a character's backstory, like, uh...
「偶没啥机会人识这里所油的高手」
I don't really cotton to Northern types, y'hear?
各种方言
You know, dialects.
我会剥鹿皮 谁去弄一头鹿来
I can skin a deer. Somebody get me a deer.
我会纸牌戏法
I can do card tricks.
你们真是一群国宝 我等不及要听听你们的推论了
You guys are all such treasures, and I cannot wait to hear what you come up with,
选个房♥间吧 我会去别的房♥间
so, um, pick a room. I'll be in a different one.
欢迎回来 我的小...
Ooh, welcome back, my little--
什么
What?
惊喜
Surprise!
看到我做什么尝试 来延长我们相处的时间了吗 小男人
See what I'm trying out? To extend our time together a little bit?
你看我找到什么
See? 'Cause look what I found.
西瓜利口酒
The watermelon liqueur!
谢了 但不用了
Oh, thanks, but I-I'm good.
而且那好像是牛排酱
And I think that's A.1. Sauce.
都好啦
Either way.
我不是故意打扰你们 - 罗芮塔 请打扰我们
Didn't mean to interrupt. - Loretta, please, interrupt.
朵琳 麻烦你... - 好
Uh, Doreen, uh, if you can... - Yes.
我们是远距离恋爱
So, we have a long-distance relationship,
所以能共度的每一秒都很珍贵
so every second together is precious.
好 我们是最佳拍档 直到海蒂出现 那我算什么
Okay, so we're... we're best buds until Heidi... shows up, and then what am I?
我是狗肉吗
I'm dog meat?
我实在受够大家都糟蹋我了
You know, I'm just tired of everybody jerkin' me around!
没人在糟蹋任何人
Nobody's jerking anybody around.
有 我认为大家都在糟蹋人 - 朵琳
Yeah, I think people are jerking! - Doreen!
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我被我先生拒绝 被你男朋友拒绝
I-I'm being rejected by my husband. I'm being rejected by your boyfriend.
我自己的哥哥都不想理我
My own brother doesn't wanna talk to me!
我...
I'm...
我还对你动手
I put hands on you!
真可怜
Poor thing.
但不能怪她被奥利佛帕南吸引
But you can't blame her for being attracted to Oliver Putnam.
你就像个磁铁
You are a magnet.
这个嘛... - 谢了
Well... - Thanks.
好
Okay.
我们又坐在钢琴前了
Here we are at the piano again.
我只是...
I'm just,
我有点嫉妒你昨天对我的替身说的话
I'm a little bit jealous of whatever it was you said to my stand-in yesterday.
在电♥话♥里说的
On the phone.
我只是...
Oh, it was just-- I just...
你得在场才能体会
I think you had to be there.
是啊
Yeah.
但你说了什么
But, what'd you say?
我只是...
Well, I-I just, uh...
我说我们在洛杉矶参加派对时
I just said that when we were at that party in LA,
那个奇怪的火堆... - 是啊
you know, in that strange fire pit... - Ah, yeah.
...我差点就向你求婚了
...that, uh, I almost... proposed to you.
你说什么
You wh-- You what?
那只是一时心血来潮而已
Well, it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing.
你当时要去洛杉矶 而我很怕会失去你
You know, I mean, you were going to LA, a-and I was afraid of losing you.
好 - 不是
Oh, yeah. - No, no,
我并不是不想
I-I don't mean I don't want to.
罗芮塔 我爱死你了
Loretta, I adore you. I've been...
我为了拉近跟你的距离 都要失控了
spinning out of control trying to stay close to you.
真的 我...
I mean, really I--
我甚至创了一个 充满手工艺和乡村风格的IG帐号♥
I even invented a crafty heartland Insta-grammy
只为了看你的近况
j-just to see what you were up to.
什么
A what?
「唯一能做自己的方式 就是亲自找到你自己」
"The only way to be yourself is to find yourself, yourself."
天啊 你是洛妮
Oh, my God, you're Ronnie?
对 我...
Yeah. I--
不...不
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我跟洛妮很谈得来
I connected with Ronnie.
我...
I-I-I...
我把她的迷因截图 还跟她分享心事
took screenshots of her memes. I-I... I told her things.
她很感谢那一切
And she appreciated all of them. She--
所以你...什么
So, you, what,
你在网路上跟踪我 骗了我
you stalked me, and then you tricked me,
然后你本来要向我求婚 却只是因为你害怕
and then you... were going to propose to me, but only because you were scared,
然后你用讯息跟我分手
and then you broke up with me over text?
当你一口气把那些事
Well, when you list them all in
列出来... - 我需要一点时间 我...
a row like that... - I need a minute.
罗芮塔 我...
Loretta! I...
妈的
(让今天变赞吧 )
(删除照片) (我选择当羊驼玉米)
(如果你不面对恐惧 恐惧就会吃掉你的脸)
该死
Oh, goddammit.
你好
Hello.
我应该...不 我想要道歉
I should-- No, I-I want to apologize.
我之前太过分了 都是果汁粉害的
I was outta line before. Crystal Light got on top of me.
是啊 我们都是过来人
Yeah, well, we all have our moments.
对
S-
是说...你跟你的小男人 好像进展得不太顺利
So, um... seems like things aren't going too well for you and your little man.
我的小男人可能是个疯子
I think my little man... might be crazy.
好 为什么大家都当有感觉的人是疯子
Okay, what is it with everybody thinking that anyone who feels is crazy?
也许他没发疯 也许他只是感情丰富
I mean, maybe, maybe he's not crazy. M-Maybe he's just emotional!
那样不是比冷血好吗
You know, and isn't that better than not feeling enough?
他的心情很好理解
I mean, his heart is an open book!
是啊 也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许 是吧
Maybe, huh?
我懂什么 「也许」 也许我只是个蠢蛋
What do I know, maybe. Or maybe I'm just a stupid idiot!
你冷静点
Calm down now.
好 别叫我冷静
Okay, don't tell me to calm down.
好吗 你怎么不回去比佛利山庄
Okay, why don't you go back to Beverly Hills?!
听着 我在伯班克租套房♥ 楼上是全食超♥市♥
Listen, I rent a studio in Burbank. You know, it's under a Whole Foods.
我不需要你当着我的面炫富
I don't need you throwing your rich bitch shit in my face.
你真的得冷静下来
You need to calm down, really.
你得滚出我家 好莱坞荡♥妇♥
You need to get out of my house, you Hollywood hussy!
怎么回事 怎么...
What is this? What is--
你...别再抵抗了
Get-- Stop resisting!
别过来 不要 你对我做什么
Stay away from me! No, what are you doing to me?!
我不知道 你干嘛吃辫子
I don't know why you're eatin' your braids!
天啊 - 你干嘛吃它
Oh, my God! - Why you eatin' 'em?
你干嘛吃你的辫子
Why you eatin' your braids, huh? Oh!
她确实演过《太空城》
She was in Moonraker.
你在... - 我的心律调节器
My pacemaker. My pacemaker! My pacemaker!
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表