她知道我很内疚 所以很爱拿脾脏的事来羞辱我
No. - She knows I feel terrible about it, and she loves spleen-shaming me.
也许来这里是个错误 - 不是
Maybe this was a mistake. - No, no, no, no,
这里很安静 我们能研究案子 希望也不会死
it's quiet here, so we can work on the case and hopefully not die.
这个美丽的娃娃是不是眼熟
Does this gorgeous doll remind you of anyone?
辫子 白皙的肌肤 有对坚挺的...
Braids, porcelain skin, perky little set of--
奥利佛 案子
Oliver! The case!
这样吧 你们来处理
You know what? You handle it.
因为我已经精疲力尽 而且才刚被伤透了心
'Cause I'm exhausted and freshly heartbroken.
查尔斯
Charles?
梅宝 我得拟定一个安全计画
Mabel, I have to come up with a security plan!
我得让这里固若金汤
I need to make this place murder-proof...
然后让执法机关对情况进行策略性评估
...and then give law enforcement a, uh, tactical appraisal of the situation.
你是指去车道的船上找屁♥股♥迷
You mean talk to the butt-lover in the driveway boat?
对
Yes.
现在呢 你要两条毛巾 拿去
Meanwhile, towels. You wanted two. There you go.
一条毛巾
One towel.
「康康 湿板凳之夜」
"Can-Cans Wet Bench Night."
长岛 真有你的风格
Oh, Long Island, you're so... you.
大麦可
Big Mike?
我是查尔斯
It's Charles!
(驾船高手)
我要跟你借工具箱
I'm borrowing your toolbox.
我终于找到你们了 我留了好多留言给你们
I found you! Finally! I have left you so many messages!
幸好哈尔德知道你们在哪里 - 贝芙
Bev? - It's a good thing Howard knew where you were.
听着 这件事很严肃
So listen, this is serious.
电影公♥司♥在问兄弟姐妹是不是凶手
The studio is asking if the Brothers Sisters are the killers.
如果是 我得开除她们
If they are the killers, I have to fire them.
可能是 但我们无法证明的话 这个灰色地带还有卖♥♥点
If they might be, but we can't prove it,
是哪一个 说吧
that is a gray area that I can sell. So, what is it? Tell me.
绝对不是她们 应该啦
It's definitely not them... I think.
好 他说她们不是凶手 他就在这里
Okay, he says they're not the killers. He's right here.
他似乎有六成把握
He seems, like, 60% sure.
听起来很低
That sounds low?
半杯玛格丽特就足以让你 在《法贝尔曼》的首映露胸了
Well, 50% of one margarita was enough for you to flash your boobs at the Fabelmans premiere.
贝芙 这里是紧急藏身处
Bev, this is an emergency safe house situation,
你得交出手♥机♥
so I need your phone.
他确实看到她们了 莫妮卡
He did see them, Monica!
他百分之百看到她们两个
He saw 100% of both of them!
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my God!
奥利佛 你在干嘛
Oliver, what are you doing?
梅宝 现在别吵我
Mabel, not now!
我正忙着解开迫切的新谜团
I'm busy with an urgent new mystery.
苏格兰威士忌的位置
The whereabouts of Johnnie Walker.
我只是想找个没有一堆娃娃的地方做事
Well, I'm just trying to find a place to work that isn't filled with dolls.
天啊 那个娃娃音 - 真令人发毛...
Oh, my God. With that little baby voice... - I mean, it's so creep--
那是贝芙梅伦吗
Is that Bev Melon?
哈尔德 真是的
Howard, come on!
难道会有人清醒地在帕俏受难吗
Okay. Hey, am I to believe people suffer a life in Patchogue sober?
当然不会 找到了
Ah, of course not. Bar she blows.
好 我再打给你 再见
Okay, I'll call you back, bye.
贝芙 你怎么会来
Bev, what are you doing here?
我们都他妈死定了 所以我才会来
We're dead. We're all fucking dead, that's what I'm doing here.
我他妈的不知道
I don't fucking know.
什么意思 发生什么事 外面有人吗
Wh-What do you mean? What happened? Is there someone out there?
有那么简单就好了 梅宝
No. I wish it was so simple, Mabel.
电影公♥司♥正在讨论停拍这部电影的事
The studio is talking about pulling the plug on the movie
因为发生了这些灾难
because of all the "catastrophes."
我压力很大 好吗 我得想办法 压力好大
I'm stressed, okay?! I gotta figure this out! It's stressful!
我他妈的要抓狂了 好吗
I'm fucking, like, losing my shit, okay?
而且我快饿死了 我好饿
And I'm starving right now! I'm so hungry.
看起来好恶心 我需要有份量的东西
Ugh, that looks gross. I need something substantial.
我好像在车道的船上看到披萨饼皮 我马上回来
You know what? I think I saw pizza crust on the driveway boat, I'll be right back.
人生好难
What is my life?
抱歉 我... - 没关系
My apologies. I-- - Oh, no.
我只是想喝塔尔萨鱼雷
I just had a craving for a Tulsa Torpedo.
但我在这里没看到你的西瓜利口酒
I mean, but I see that you've misplaced your watermelon liqueur.
我来帮你做一杯我的招牌调酒吧
Oh, why don't I make you one of my signature cocktails?
让我看看你后面
Okay? Lemme just... Right behind you. If I--
我就快拿到了
I almost got it.
有了
Here we go.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you are going to like.
这几乎全是伏特加跟果汁粉
This is mostly entirely vodka and Crystal Light.
我叫它「汗女贝蒂」
You know, I call it a Sweaty Betty.
以我的好闺蜜命名的 她也叫贝蒂
Named it after my dear friend, also named Betty,
刚好也是喷汗女王
uh, who also happens to sweat like a pig.
就这样 现在加入果汁粉
So... there we go. And Crystal Light,
把东西泡进去 会有很棒的去角质效果
if you dunk anything in it, it's a great exfoliant.
一杯高级特调 献给矮个儿大王
A long pour for my short king.
好 敬贝蒂
Well, here's to Betty.
贝蒂是个婊♥子♥
Oh, Betty was a whore.
好吧
Okay.
是不是很好喝
Can you believe it?
天啊 真是...
Oh my, that's...
贝蒂 真是... - 我知道
Mm. I know. - Oh! Th-That is--
好
Okay--
我注意到你好像有心事
...I can't help but notice you seem like something's
是因为查尔斯吗
maybe bothering you. Is it Charles?
不是 通常是
W-Well, no. Uh-- Well, usually yes,
但这次是因为分手
but, uh, uh, this time, it's a breakup.
被我悲剧性的缺点毁掉的感情
A relationship done in by my... one tragic flaw.
太英俊了
Too handsome?
除了那点 还有...
Well, th-there's that, but it's also...
我太投入这段感情了
I-I'm simply too... emotionally available.
(无线电 )
(赛丝在洛杉矶的书桌)
演员们 你们来这里做什么
Actors? Now what are you doing here?
哈尔德说你们会在这里
Howard told us you would be here.
人们不会向名人保密的
People don't keep secrets from the famous.
你们来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在躲凶手
Uh, I'm hiding out from the killer.
所以你认为 「就让那些演员跟那个疯子同归于尽吧」
Oh, so you thought, "Hey, why don't we leave the actors to die with a psychopath"?
我敢说凶手想杀的是我们 不是你们
Pretty sure the killer is after us, not you guys.
我不会这么笃定 只是种「脂」觉
I would reconsider that. Just a gut feeling.
我从医院落跑来这里的
I escaped the hospital to come here.
回去医院啦
Well, go back to the hospital!
至于你们 我需要安静的环境来厘清案情
And for you guys, I need some quiet to work on the case, okay?
这里应该有些不错的旅馆... - 不行
I'm sure there's lovely local hotels. - No, no, no, no.
你们对我们的安全有合约上的责任 我们要留下来
You are contractually responsible for our safety, so we're staying.
好 那就自己挑个娃娃去玩 交出你们的手♥机♥
Fine! Then pick a doll, amuse yourselves, and give me your phones.
真希望演员工会...
我以为我想要有创作才华的伴侣
I mean... I thought that I wanted a creative counterpart.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
她当薇登 我当佛西 她当佛利伍 我当麦克
A Verdon to my Fosse. A Fleetwood to my Mac.
也许我真正想要的
Maybe what I really want...
只是一个我能拥抱和爱慕的对象
is just someone I can hold and adore, you know?
像是娃娃
Like a doll.
对 像是娃娃
Sure. Sure, like a doll. - Like a doll.
你怎么认识你先生的
How'd you meet your husband?
我说啊 这个不应该在这里
You know what, this is-- shouldn't be here.
说起来 其实还蛮经典的
Well, you know, it was actually...
可爱的邂逅
a pretty classic meet-cute.
在琼斯海滩的活动厕所里面
It was... inside the port-a-potty at Jones Beach.
有人该应门 免得要再听一次铃♥声♥
Someone should get that before we have to hear it again.
好 我跟乌龟一样 帮我...
Alright. Ooh, I'm like a turtle.
我来帮你 好了 - 好 等等
Gimme a little help. There we go. - Oh, lemme help you. There you go.
好了
Okay. Okay.
帕南先生
Oh, Mr. Putman!
有人吗
Hello--
自己进来吧
Oh. Let yourself in.
搞什么
What on earth?
你好
Hi.
我被她的蕾丝掸子缠住了
I j-- I just got caught in her macramé duster.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表