查尔斯 我们命在旦夕 请分享更有趣的冷知识
Charles, we could die at any moment. Please make your fun facts funner!
《破案三人行》
第四季第六集
(纽约警局)
(第四季 第六集) (春光乍现)
天啊 那对姐妹在大楼里
Oh God, the sisters are in the building!
而且冷静到诡异
And eerily calm!
她们在玩弄我们吗
Are they toying with us?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
就像杀人鲸和它们的猎物
It's like killer whales and their prey.
但严格说来 杀人鲸其实不是鲸鱼
Though, technically, killer whales aren't really whales.
有趣点 - 你还好吗 奥利佛
Funner! - Are you okay, Oliver?
你好像很心烦
You seem upset.
我好像很心烦
I seem upset?
我好像很心烦
I seem upset?!
我不知道耶
Oh, I don't know.
大概是因为我今天差点死掉吧
I guess because I almost died today!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我今天差点死掉
I almost died today.
当我倒在那里 平安无事地倒在两个流血的人之间
And as I was lying there, completely fine between two bleeding people...
我只想到罗芮塔
...all I could think of was Loretta.
此生挚爱不在身边 活着有什么意思
Why am I living another moment without the love of my life by my side?
你好啊
Oh, hello.
听着 我心里有一大堆遗憾
I-- Look, I-I'm just one big tub of regret.
来喝一大杯波本酒吧
How about a big tub of bourbon?
查尔斯 你呢
How about you, Charles?
你有什么遗憾
What are your regrets?
我
Me?
没有吧 - 你有遗憾
Nothing, really. - You have regrets.
我来帮你起头
I'll start you off.
你为糖精做的广♥告♥宣传
That ad campaign you did for saccharine.
每次我给你机会付钱时 那个奇怪的神情
Flashing that weird look whenever I give you the opportunity to pick up the bill.
你爱上珍的那一刻 - 对
The moment you fell in love with Jan. - Hey!
她让我们认识梅莉莎烘焙店
She turned us on to Baked by Melissa,
我们爱死那里了
and we love that place!
那最好是能弥补她连续杀人的行为
Oh, well that totally makes up for all the serial killing.
但那些肉桂卷很好吃
Although those cinnamon rolls are good.
是啊
Yeah.
- 老天 - 别应门
天啊 - 糟了
Oh my gosh...
天啊
过去...
她刚刚从楼下打来
She just called from downstairs.
拜托 我是怎么说的 - 谢天谢地
Come on, guys. What did I say? - Oh, thank God.
我就只有一个要求
I had one request.
一个他妈的要求
One fuckin' request!
别让葛里芬纳奇发生任何事
Do not let anything happen to Galifianakis!
有人想杀掉我们 警探
Someone is trying to kill us, Detective!
杀掉我
Kill me!
身为这三年来都想杀掉你的人 我懂
As someone that's wanted to kill you for the past three years, I understand.
没礼貌 - 查克和葛兰还好吗
Rude. - How are Zach and Glen?
史塔宾情况稳定 但没有意识
Well, Stubbins is stable but unconscious.
子弹打中他脑袋里的钢板 弹向葛里芬纳「俊」
The bullet struck the plate in his head and deflected to Gali-fine-akis,
但别担心 他的器官都没事
but don't worry. It did not hit any of his organs, oh no.
没有 那个幸运又可爱的喜剧鲜肉
That lucky piece of adorable comedy man-meat.
这是什么 怎么回事
What is this? What's happening?
假装我不在这里
Just pretend I'm not here.
不行 办不到 把那玩意关掉
Yeah, nah, that's not happening. Shut that shit off.
把那玩意关掉
Shut that shit off.
(帕南 客厅四号♥)
你得到楼上逮捕兄弟姐妹
You oughta go upstairs and arrest the Brothers Sisters.
陶妮穿的靴子符合杜登奥夫公♥寓♥里的鞋印
Tawny wears boots that match the footprint found in Dudenoff's apartment.
完全相同的靴子
The exact same boots?!
对 所以...你在闹我
Yes! So-- Oh, you're playing with me.
听着 相似的鞋印不足以拿到逮捕令
Listen, I need more than similar footwear to get a warrant.
我在枪击发生前 看到陶妮拿着长长的黑色箱子
Well, I saw Tawny carrying a long black case right before the shooting.
里面装的可能是凶器
It's possible the murder weapon is in there.
那就找到它
Then, find it!
好...你又来了
Okay-- Ugh, you did it again.
(制♥作♥办公室一号♥)
别忘了我也在这里藏了一个
Don't forget I'm hiding one here, too.
不用看我姐晚上自我安慰了
Don't need to see my sister whacking off after hours.
那会让我们的电影获得 我们期待已久的限制级
Would give our film the NC-17 we've been waiting for.
还有 这位小占屋者 杜登奥夫根本不在葡萄牙
Listen, also, my little squatter, Dudenoff? Not in Portugal.
他一直在125街的杂货店 兑现社会安全支票
Nope. He's been cashing social security checks at a bodega on 125th Street.
杜登奥夫回纽约了
Dudenoff's back in New York?
那赛丝死掉的时候 他在这里
And he was here around the time Sazz died.
他一定跟这件事有关
He has to have something to do with this.
杜登奥夫跟兄弟姐妹有什么关联
Well, what's Dudenoff have to do with the Brothers Sisters?
拜托 兄弟姐妹 杜登奥夫 佛莱迪 恰吉 拼图杀人魔
Come on, Brothers Sisters, Dudenoff, Freddy, Chucky, Jigsaw.
我才不管 最重要的是 绝对有人想对你们不利
I don't give a fuck. The bottom line is there is someone definitely after you guys,
你们都该考虑搬到该死的葡萄牙
so you all might wanna consider moving to fuckin' Portugal.
他们要我回犯罪现场报到
They want me to report back to the crime scene.
显然有别人也看到
Apparently, someone else has also spotted
你逃狱的前女友珍贝洛斯回到市内了
your escaped ex, Jan Bellows, back in the city.
我真好运 他们要我处理
And lucky me, they want me on it.
查尔斯 这给你
Charles, this is for you.
(临时骨灰坛) (S帕塔基 证物)
这是赛丝帕塔基的遗骨
This is Sazz Pataki's remains.
我不知道 我觉得她应该跟你在一起
I don't know. I thought it would be nice for her to be with you as opposed to,
而不是什么证物仓库的架子上
you know, on some shelf in an evidence warehouse.
我...
I...
我会把这些加进梅森罐的 谢谢你
I'll add these to my mason jar. Thank you.
各位 别逞英雄 好吗
Listen, guys, don't all be heroes, okay?
我真的不想去认你们的尸体
I really do not feel like identifying your parts.
你们听到了吗 搞什么 - 听到了
Do you hear me?! The fuck?!
哈尔德 拜托你关掉摄影机
Howard, would you turn off the camera, please?
好 你们也用 别人的伤心事来制♥作♥内容 但...
Sure. I mean, you make content out of other people's grief, but...
好 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
贝芙梅伦刚在楼上召开紧急制♥作♥会议
Bev Melon just called an emergency production meeting upstairs.
我们要上去吗
Do we go up there?
不要 我们远离那对姐妹 到外地去
No! We stay away from the sisters and get outta town!
不 我们不能逃走
No, we can't run. We need to learn
我们必须弄清楚 兄弟姐妹为什么想杀掉我们
why the Brothers Sisters are wanting us dead.
嫉妒我的才华 - 是啊
Uh, jealous of my talent? - Oh yeah.
罗伯雷纳剪过我的煞车线
You know, Rob Reiner once cut my brakes,
学《末路狂花》逼我开进波多马克河 让我拍不了《公主新娘》
Thelma-and-Louise-ing me into the Potomac and stole The Princess Bride from me.
查尔斯 要是我们上楼 但哈尔德继续拍我们呢
Charles, what if we go upstairs, but Howard keeps filming us?
那会保护我们的安全 - 好主意
That'll keep us safe. - Good idea.
没人在镜头前被杀死过
No one's ever killed on camera.
别搜寻在镜头前被杀死的人
Don't google "someone killed on camera."
我们破案 救自己一命 帮赛丝复仇
We solve the case, save our lives, and avenge Sazz.
好 我上去找那个步♥枪♥箱
Fine. I'll go up and look for that rifle case,
但你要持续拍摄
but keep the camera rolling.
我能拯救大家了
I get to save the day.
我们的性命危在旦夕
With our lives on the line,
我们要和时间赛跑 尽快破案 并且伸张正义
it's a race against the clock to solve the case and get justice.
你应该要无视摄影机
You're supposed to ignore the camera.
摄影机爱我 那样不对
It loves me. That would be wrong.
帕南
Putnam!
你们来了 我们有好多问题 - 交给我
You're here! We have so many questions. - I got it.
第一 濒死经验让你们更有活力吗
One, has the closeness of death made you feel more alive?
当然了 - 对
Absolutely. - Uh-huh.
小心 摄影机
Uh, uh, careful. Cameras.
我们有摄影机
We have cameras.
崔娜 陶妮 我又为他们工作了 但这没什么
Trina, Tawny, I'm back working for them, but it is not a big deal.
不值得为这个杀人
It is nothing to murder about.
好 各位
Okay, everyone!
围过来
Circle around! Circle around.
靠过来
Come on in.
我相信大家... - 抱歉
Sorry. - Um, I'm sure all of you may have heard
...可能都听说拍照现场的小小枪击事件了
about our little "firearms moment" at the photo shoot,
但我向大家保证 第一
but I'm here to assure you that, number one,
警方在处理了
the police are on it, number two,
第二 这完全不会影响到制♥作♥...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表