(前情提要)
我在洛杉矶差点向罗芮塔求婚 结果我没说
You know, I almost proposed to Loretta in LA, and then I didn't.
为什么 - 一次失败的婚姻
Why not? - One failed marriage,
谁没碰过 两次失败的婚姻
who hasn't been there? Two failed marriages?
人们会开始问问题
People start asking questions.
真不敢相信你以为我杀了你朋友
I can't believe that you thought I killed your friend.
我连这个中重度的细菌性结膜炎都杀不了
I can't even kill this moderate to severe case of bacterial conjunctivitis.
赛丝打给贝芙梅伦 说电影有个问题
Sazz called Bev Melon and said that there was a problem on the movie,
接着她就被射杀
and right after that, she was shot!
剧组里的人杀了赛丝来掩盖那个问题
Someone on the movie killed Sazz to keep this problem a secret.
最厉害的导演团队 掌声欢迎兄弟
The most brilliant directing team, the Brothers!
这三个人也应该来拍照
These three should be in the photo shoot, too.
只是...时机的部分
It's just that the timing.
我只是觉得要完成这件事
I'm just saying in order for it to happen,
表示从西塔开枪的人
that would mean someone shot from the West Tower,
一路来到这里 在12分钟内
came all the way over here, cleaned up the crime scene,
清理犯罪现场和弃尸
and disposed of the body, all in 12 minutes?
我表现如何 - 已经过了38分钟
How am I doing? - It's been 38 minutes.
什么 - 我踩到什么了
What?! - What is this I'm standing on?
感觉好像捕蝇纸
It feels like fly paper.
这是脚踏粘垫
It's a tacky mat.
(漆封窗户被撬开)
...这个鞋印跟杜登奥夫公♥寓♥里的鞋印一样
And that tacky mat matches the one from Dudenoff's apartment.
凶手去过制♥作♥办公室
The killer was up at the production offices,
可见他八成在拍照现场
which means they're probably at the photo shoot.
谋杀案不是一个人做的 而是两个人
It wasn't one person who did the murder. It was two.
一个人开枪 一个人善后
One to shoot and one to clean up.
你说得一点都没错 她们有可能做到
You're totally right. They could've done this.
另一个兄弟姐妹呢
Where's the other Brother sister?
天啊 他们中枪了
Oh, my God, they've been shot!
你即将看到的是被告的证词
What you are about to see is a testimony of the accused,
不过是用我们的母语
but in our native language,
电影的语言
the language of... film.
这段影片来自许多不同的角度
The footage is sourced from many different angles, cameras, and lenses
摄影机与镜头 为真♥相♥提供只有摄影机
to give a multi-dimensional perspective,
才能呈现的多面向观点
as only cameras can, of the truth.
我和陶妮在九岁时得到第一部摄影机
Tawny and I got our first camera at 9 years old.
开始
Action.
索尼的DCR-VX1000
A Sony DCR-VX1000.
(《毕马龙的败笔》 2003年)
我们存下所有钱 但那还是不够
We saved all our money, but it wasn't enough.
所以我们偷了它
So we stole it.
我们的美学当时处于
Our aesthetic lived at the intersection of...
窥淫癖和肉体惊悚的交点
voyeurism and body horror.
不知为何 我们高中时无法融入大家
For whatever reason, we didn't fit in in high school.
(《断绝天鹅之歌♥》 2010年)
别又来了
她们好奇怪
So weird!
不要
No.
后来我们遇见了电影教授 我们的人生就此改变
Then we met our film professor, and our lives were changed.
他说我们的怪异之处会是我们的成功之处
He said what made us weird would make us successful.
我们只需要...
All we had to do was...
持续拍摄
Keep shooting.
如果你们能从我的课学到什么 就是这个
If there's one thing you take away from my class, it's this.
(电影基础入门)
用摄影机拍遍世界 捕捉一切
Take your camera and cover the world and capture it all.
永远都不要自我审查
And never, never censor yourself.
永远别移开目光
Never look away.
除非看到日蚀或梅杜莎
Unless it's an eclipse or Medusa,
或是我把考卷订在我衣服上那一次
or that time that I stapled your exams to my shirt.
但说真的...
No, but seriously.
持续拍摄
Keep it rolling.
情况很混乱也一样
Even when it's chaotic.
因为混乱可以是好事
Because chaos can be good.
混乱可以是艺术
Chaos... can be art.
我们真的把那句话铭记在心
We really took that to heart.
天啊 他们中枪了
Oh God, they've been shot!
奥利佛
Oliver!
快他妈带我离开这里 - 从那里射过来的
Get me the fuck outta here! - It came from over there!
往这边走 - 那里 就在那里
There! Right there!
是葛兰 他还活着
It's Glen, he's still alive!
他是哪个奥利佛
Which Oliver is that?
查克
Zach?
他们射中我的脂肪
They got me in my fat!
好 来 压着伤口
Okay. Here. Here, put pressure on it.
奥利佛 不要
Oliver!
结束了吗
Is it over?
他没事
He's okay!
第一幕:触发事件
Act one. The Inciting Incident.
(泉街402号♥)
计程车
Taxi!
快开车
Drive, drive!
带我们到上西城
Take us to the Upper West Side.
远离苏活区这个地狱就对了
Anywhere but the hell that is SoHo.
那些人会没事吗
Are those guys gonna be okay?
非没事不可
They have to be.
不能再有人因为我们而死了
I can't have anyone else die because of us.
天啊 - 对方开枪的时候 你们有看到陶妮吗
Oh, my God! - Did you guys see Tawny when the shot was fired?
没有 我只看到我的人生从眼前闪过
No, no. All I saw was my life flash before my eyes.
我年轻时真俊美
Oh, I was a beautiful boy.
当时就很有才华了
Talented, even then.
单纯 但也非常厉害
Innocent, and oh-so very good.
你们有什么想法
So what's inside your heads?
你们觉得是陶妮开枪的
You thinking Tawny took that shot?
你们觉得目标是奥利佛
You think it was meant for Oliver?
如果是的话 杀死赛丝的那一枪可能是冲着我来的
If it was, that means the shot that killed Sazz could've been meant for me,
谁知道
and... who knows?
梅宝可能是下一个
Mabel could be next.
所以你们都是目标
So you're all the target!
哈尔德 你干嘛拍我们
Howard, why are you filming us?
我是片场纪录员兼演员协调员嘛
Well, I'm the on-set documentarian-slash-talent liaison.
兄弟姐妹叫我永远别停止拍摄
I was told to never stop rolling by the, um, by the Brothers Sisters.
那些凶手
The killers?
给我下车 - 中城都还没到
Get out of this cab! - We're not even in Midtown!
等等 我会替你们工作
Wait, wait, you know what? I'll work for you.
去兄弟姐妹的
Fuck the Brothers Sisters.
你们要是出事 这会是警方的证据
If anything happens to you, this will be evidence for the police.
好吧 继续拍
Okay, fine. Keep filming.
但多拍我的左脸 角度高一点
But, uh, but, favor my left side. Slightly higher angles.
好 - 别拍侧面
Okay... - And no profiles!
真是的
Oh boy.
兄弟姐妹何必破坏自己的电影 来杀奥利佛
Why would the Brothers Sisters jeopardize their own film to kill Oliver?
没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
很有道理 我们只是看不出其中的道理
It makes perfect sense. We just can't make sense of it.
你们看 是毁了这栋大楼的名人邻居
Oh look, it's my famous neighbors who have ruined the building.
乌玛 让开 我现在心情很激动
Uma, step aside. I'm in a lunging mood.
你们看
Look at this.
因为你们 他们到处装摄影机
Because of you, they've installed cameras everywhere
以免我们被谋杀
in case we're murdered.
连放个屁或偷拿报纸都有人在监视
Can't cut a fart or steal a newspaper anymore without being watched.
他妈的闪远点
Get the fuck away from me.
这里的人都射错人了
Nobody around here shoots the right people.
我们得去安全的地方
We need to get somewhere safe.
既然有人在你的公♥寓♥被射杀
Well, seeing as someone was killed in your apartment,
枪还是从我的公♥寓♥开的 我投奥利佛家
and the shot came from mine, I'm feeling Oliver's.
对 我的公♥寓♥最没谋杀味
Yes, m-mine's the least murdery.
而且我的家具最舒服
Also, I have the most comfortable furniture.
我没被枪手杀死 也会被他的硬沙发搞死
If the shooter doesn't kill me, Charles' stiff sofa will.
(东塔大厅)
杀人犯在大楼里
Murderers in the building.
按关门钮
Hit the close button.
我在按了 - 快点 奥利佛
I am! I am. - Hurry, Oliver!
尽管按 但多数关门钮
Press it all you want, but most close buttons haven't been operational
从1990年的 《美国身心障碍者法》就不能用了
since the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表