Sisters, too.
虽然我的自尊心不能承受输给一个女孩
Though I don't think my ego could handle losing to a girl.
就像亨利一样... 光打雷 不下雨
Just like Henry... all boo, no bite.
这位亨利是谁
Who is this Henry?
你们相信有鬼吗
You guys believe in ghosts?
你绝对是问错人了
I'm definitely the wrong guy to ask.
但是 你们三个不如回家睡会儿觉吧
But, look, why don't you three go home and get some sleep.
睡觉 是的
Sleep? Yes.
你要去哪儿 - 我要去拥抱
Where are you going? - I'm gonna hit
凯斯实验室里那张舒适躺椅
that comfy recliner in Kasie's lab
在我的夜班再次开始之前
before my night shift starts again.
拜拜 宝贝们
Ciao, babies.
你走吧 - 再见 索耶
Just leave. - See you, Sawyer.
拜拜
Ciao.
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
是的 确实如此
Yeah. It was.
我更喜欢白天
I prefer the day.
百分之百
Hundred percent.
嘿 奈特 - 你怎么还在
Hey, Knight. - How are you still standing?
我不知道 但我想和你谈谈这件事...
I don't know. But I wanted to talk to you about this...
J字头的东西
J-word thing.
尼克 这根本不算个事 除非你小题大做
Nick, it's not a thing unless you make it a thing.
我是说 嫉妒对凡人来说是再自然不过的了
I mean, jealousy is a natural response for mere mortals.
好吧 我承认
Okay, I admit it.
看着你和索耶斗嘴
Watching you and Sawyer bust chops and...
在地板上扭打翻滚 就像
Wrestling around on the floor like...
就像一对哥们 嗯 你懂的...
Like a couple of bros, well, you know...
但为什么两个男人那样做
But why is it two men can do that
就能被视为兄弟
and they're considered bros,
但现在一男一女也这么做
but now a man and a woman do it,
就是另一回事了
now it's something else?
不是这样 这毫无道理
It's not. I know. It makes no sense.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
这才是合理的
Look, here's what makes sense.
至少对我来说是这样
To me, at least.
当初你和我妹妹谈恋爱时
When you were dating my sister,
我所感到的嫉妒
what I felt was jealousy
其实是在担心
was actually a fear that
罗宾会让我付出某种代价...
Robin would somehow cost me...
就是你
you.
我珍视的朋友与搭档
My valued friend and partner.
杰西 我不想要任何人
I don't want anyone, Jess...
任何事夺走你
or anything to cost me this.
无论是索耶 海调处 还是精英任务
Whether it's Sawyer, NCIS or an elite gig,
顺便说一句 这是你应得的
which, by the way, you deserve.
这跟我没关系 我为你感到非常高兴
Had nothing to do with me. I'm very happy for you.
我知道你是
I know you are.
那么... 请继续
So... go ahead.
比如 你想和索耶一起练柔术
Like, you want to practice jiujitsu with Sawyer,
练吧
do it.
只是 只是别忘了谁才是你真正的后盾
Just, just don't forget who really has your six.
也许把最后一支舞留给那个家伙吧
And maybe save the last dance for that guy.
好的
Okay.
成交
Deal?
怎么全是拉钩上吊 - 嘿
What is with all the pinky swears? - Hey.
现在就是最合适的拉钩时机
If there was ever a time, this would be it.
成交
Deal.
晚安 亨利
Good night, Henry.
拜拜 宝贝
Ciao, baby.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表