You sure you can take it?
嗯 - 喂
Yeah. - Hello?
嘿 尼克 正在实践
Hey, Nick. Just working on,
一些血液窒息的替代方案
some substitutes for the blood choke.
你是指睡眠锁喉吗
You mean the sleeper hold?
没什么区别
Potayto, pot ah to.
不管怎样 我们不再这么做了
Either way, we don't do it anymore.
好的
Okay.
你想试试吗
You want to try?
指纹匹配成功
Got a print match.
而且不是奶奶的
And it's not Nana.
你那儿有什么情况 凯斯
What you got, kase?
奥尔加·伯加莫特
Olga Bergamot.
2015年因使用空头支票被捕
Arrested in 2015 for passing bad checks.
现在是雷斯顿市一家通宵算命
Now the current owner of an all-night fortune-telling
兼速配酒吧的店主
and match a bar in Reston?
我们一起去速配酒吧
We down for some match a?
等你们俩都擦干身子之后吧
Maybe after both of you towel off.
你认为亨利会在这里购物吗
You think Henry shops here?
连他都觉得这太诡异了
Seems too spooky, even for him.
让他停下
Make it stop!
救命
Help me!
这下更诡异了
Just got even spookier.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
请帮助他
Please help him.
求你了 我不行
Please! I can't.
是吉拉奇
It's dreq.
把他从我的脑海里赶出去
Get him out of my head.
吉拉奇真是要了我的命
Dreq is killing me!
先生 先生 先生 先生
Sir, sir, sir, sir!
让他保持侧卧
Keep him on his side.
保持呼吸 - 他说是谁在杀他
Keep breathing. - Who did he say was killing him?
吉拉奇
D-Dreq?
他是阿尔巴尼亚人
He's Albanian.
它的意思是"魔鬼"
It means "Devil."
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you'd say that.
一切发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
就在你们进来之后
Right after you got here.
阿尔本冲了进来 尖叫着提到吉拉奇
Arben burst in, screaming about dreq.
就是魔鬼
The devil.
他正苦苦哀求我为他驱魔
He was begging me for an exorcism.
我驱魔 可我只是...
From me. I'm just...
我只是个看手相的 而且看得不怎么样
I'm just a palm reader. And not even a good one.
那么 引诱海军这件事呢
What about, seducing sailors?
看来你挺擅长这个的
Looks like you're pretty good at that.
你敲诈了多少人
How many have you blackmailed?
敲诈
Blackmail?
不 那不是我
No. That's not me.
是的 就是你
Yes, you.
我们在受害者的货车内发现了你的指纹
We have your fingerprints inside of your victim's Van.
但我不搞敲诈勒索
But I don't blackmail.
都是阿尔本
That's all Arben.
他就是罪犯
He's the criminal.
我只是...他付钱让我替他做事
I just... he pays me to do that for him.
还有其他人落得如此下场吗
Any others end up like this?
那个可怜的男孩
That poor boy.
他们想从他那里得到的不仅仅是金钱
They wanted more than money from him.
"他们"
"They"?
阿尔本和他的搭档
Arben and his partner.
他们强迫那个男孩去偷某种...
They forced that boy to steal some kind of...
来自他基地的武器
Weapon from his base.
什么武器
What weapon?
那"他们"又是谁
And who's "they"?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥尔加 你肯定知道些什么
Olga, you have to know something.
我知道他们打算今晚晚些时候
I know they were planning to sell it later tonight
在费尔法克斯某个仓库后面卖♥♥掉它
behind some warehouse in Fairfax.
嘿 能再派个人过来搭把手吗
Hey, can we get another hand back here?
你知道这个仓库的位置吗
Do you have the location of this warehouse?
是卖♥♥电脑的商店
It's one of those stores that sells computers
还卖♥♥手♥机♥和...
and phones and...
奥尔加
Olga?
奥尔加
Olga?
这里需要搭把手
A little help here, guys!
搞什么鬼 - 发生什么事了
What the hell? - What happened?
我不知道 - 我正和她说话呢
I don't know. - I was talking to her,
两秒钟后 我 我转过身然后...
and two seconds later, I-I turn around and...
你别说出来
Don't you say it.
你们不用进来的
You didn't have to come in, guys.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
"驱魔"一词在一晚的传享中
How many times does the word "exorcism"
出现了多少次
show up in an overnight bandium alert?
在那之后我绝不可能再回去睡觉了
No way I was going back to bed after that.
尽管这听起来很疯狂
Crazy as it sounds,
有某种东西让奥尔加在医院昏迷不醒
something left Olga in a coma at the hospital
让阿尔本躺在吉米的解剖台上
and Arben down on Jimmy's table.
这是他吗 阿尔本·巴尔迪
This is him? Arben Bardhi?
阿尔巴尼亚黑帮分子
Albanian gangster.
长长的犯罪记录
Long rap sheet.
我们可以称之为疯狂 但我们都有目共睹
You know, we can call it crazy, but we all saw
这个叫阿尔本的人♥大♥声嚷嚷着吉拉奇
this Arben guy screaming about dreq,
就是魔鬼 - 好的 我们开始吧
the devil. - Okay, here we go.
那么 如果托雷斯看到的其实是
So, what if what Torres saw was actually
吉拉奇跳进奥尔加体内呢
dreq jumping into Olga?
我看到的是奥尔加僵住了 然后...
What I saw was Olga freeze up and...
稍微抽搐一下
Twitch a little bit.
但你确实看到她倒下前
But you did see the glass break in her hand
徒手捏碎一个玻璃
right before she dropped.
吉米说癫痫发作
Jimmy said a seizure
本就可以轻易赋予她力量
could easily have given her strength.
什么类型的癫痫会导致脑浆鼻涕
And what seizure causes nose-brain?
好的 你能不能别这么叫了
Okay, will you please stop calling it that?
好吧 我们能忘了那些事
All right, can we forget about all that
然后专注于奥尔加实际告诉我们的事情 如何
and focus on what Olga actually told us?
你大概以为基奥的基地早就上报
You'd think Keogh's base would've reported
武器被盗的事了
a stolen weapon by now.
好吧 关于他们今晚的偷盗计划
All right, so what did this Olga say
这位奥尔加到底说了什么
about their plan to steal it tonight?
我刚找到费尔法克斯唯一的电脑仓库
I just located the only computer warehouse in Fairfax.
希望我们没错过它
Hopefully, we haven't missed it.
只有一个办法能知道答案
There's only one way to find out.
谁愿意去蹲点
Who's up for a stakeout?
太棒了 我们上
Hell yeah. Let's go.
好吧 我们...
All right. We'll...
我们会继续在这里挖下去 - 尼克 你来吗
We'll keep digging here. - Nick, you coming?
等一下 杰西
Hold on, Jess.
我们都看过驱魔人
We've all seen the exorcist.
如果魔鬼从阿尔本跳进了奥尔加体内
What if the devil jumped from Arben into Olga,
然后从奥尔加进入了托雷斯体内
then from Olga into Torres?
我们真的想让他上我们的车吗
Do we really want him in our car?
好了 你能停下来了吗 - 什么
Okay, will you stop it already? - What?
他知道我在开玩笑
He knows I'm kidding.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道他是在开玩笑
I know he's kidding.
没人能做得更好
No one does it better.
但你们继续吧
But you guys go ahead.
我去看看吉米怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on Jimmy.
去看看吉米怎么样
Check on Jimmy?
如果阿尔本的 魔鬼跳进了他身体怎么办
What if Arben's, devil jumps into him?
他可能需要驱魔师
He might need an exorcist.
嘿 小尼克 也小心点那边的亨利
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表