♪Devil Gets Your Soul♪
起床了 先生们
Rise and shine, gentlemen.
走吧 按老规矩
Let's go. You know the drill.
♪是时候明白♪
It's time for reckoning
♪无人将来前来守候♪
No one will come to your defense
♪让你命断当场♪
We'll cut you down where you stand
♪此局难退♪
Can't quit the game we're in
♪那寒土便是终章♪
That cold ground is where it ends
♪最后的赢家通吃♪
Last one standing gets it all
熄灯
Lights out.
起床了 先生们 走吧
Rise and shine, gentlemen. Let's go.
♪发发慈悲吧♪
Beg for mercy
♪求您了 先生♪
Mister, please
♪清算之时已到♪
The time has come to make things right
♪此地无人听你求情♪
There ain't no judge for pleading to.
起床了 先生们
Rise and shine, gentlemen.
走吧 按老规矩
Let's go. You know the drill.
670号♥犯人 出列
Inmate 670. Step out.
让开
Make a hole.
该死的 马利根 我今天没时间和你耗
Damn it, Mulligan. I ain't got time for this today.
赶紧出来
I said move it.
别
No.
不 不
No! No!
《海军罪案调查处》第二十三季第五集
杰西 我跟你说 这样是对的
Jess, I'm telling you, it is the way to go.
但这太...平淡了
It's just so... blah.
我觉得我们能做得更好 - 什么
I think we can do better. - What?
怎么了
What's going on?
我们在讨论
We're discussing
应该把什么放进时间胶囊
what we should put into the time capsule.
所以放什么呢
The what now?
你没看昨天公♥关♥发的备忘录吗
You didn't read the memo that P.R. sent out yesterday?
我们要看那个吗
Are we supposed to read those?
为纪念海军成立250周年
As part of the 250th anniversary for the Navy,
部门决定封装一个时间胶囊
the department has decided to put together a time capsule
等未来100年后启封
to be opened in 100 years.
而且他们要我们
And they have asked us
放一样最能代表海调处
to contribute one item that best represents
身份和职能的东西 比如一台电脑
who and what NCIS is, like a computer
或者硬盘 - 不 麦基 那是
or hardware. - No, McGee. It's...
你想 我们干什么都要用电脑
Just think about it, we use computers
还有各种科技手段
and technology for everything we do.
不然就完不成工作
We couldn't get work done without them.
我懂 但电脑也太
I get that, but computers are just
没人情味又无聊
so impersonal and boring,
无意冒犯 - 不 没关系
no offense. - Yeah, no, that's fine.
只是我的生活爱好 随便吧
I mean, it's just my life's passion, but whatever.
我觉得该放更有感情的
I was thinking that we go more emotional.
能详细说明海调处和这个群体的东西
Something that really details NCIS and the community,
比如一个纪念牌匾
like a, like a commemorative plaque.
那也太无聊了
That's super boring.
尼克 你呢
Nick, what about you?
你觉得时间胶囊该放什么
What do you think should go into the capsule?
我也想庆祝海军周♥年♥庆♥
Look, I want to celebrate the Navy
跟大家一样 但是时间胶囊
just like anybody else, okay? But a time capsule?
不是你的菜 对吧
Mm, not your thing, huh?
我从不去思考未来
Well, I don't believe in thinking about the future
或者过去 我活在当下
or the past. I live in the moment, baby.
所以你不在乎
So you don't care
100年后人们会怎么想我们
what people 100 years from now will think of us?
对 因为我都不在了
No, because I won't even be here.
是吧 而且打开
All right? And whoever opens
这个时间胶囊的可能都不是人类
this time capsule might not even be human anyways.
那倒是 可能是会说话的猩猩
That's right, could be talking apes.
如果幸运的话
If we're lucky.
倒不是会说话的猩猩
Talking apes? Never gonna happen.
我们要担心的是昆虫
It's the insects we got to worry about,
尤其是蟑螂 它们比我们活得长
especially roaches. They're gonna outlive us all.
越聊越怪了
This conversation got weird fast.
你们俩 收拾东西
You two, gear up.
托雷斯 你们和我去多重威胁预警中心
Torres, you're with me in MTAC.
我刚接到一通联邦法警局打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the U.S. Marshals' office.
一个莫里斯联邦监狱的犯人逃跑了
An inmate escaped from Morris Federal Prison.
在马里兰州吗 那可不是军事监狱
In Maryland? That's not a military prison.
为什么法警给我们打电♥话♥
Why are the Marshals calling us?
因为那个囚犯 托马斯·马利根
Because the convict, Thomas Mulligan,
三十年前杀了一个三♥级♥军士长
killed a chief petty officer 30 years ago.
这其实是吉布斯最早的案子之一
It was actually one of Gibbs' first cases.
我二十年来遇到的第一起越狱
First prison break in my 20 years here.
每个典狱长都怕这一天
It's the day every warden fears.
我们有两位探员
Two of our agents are en route
正在前往调查 塔利典狱长
to your facility now, Warden Tully.
与此同时 你不妨给我们讲讲细节
In the meantime, maybe you can fill us in on the details.
不是个简单事
Well, wasn't easy.
他们用机器加工厂的工具
They used some tools from the machine shop
把墙上的马桶撬开
and removed the toilet from the wall.
然后从后面的窄洞挤出去
And then, they squeezed through the narrow hole behind it
两人藏在开动的洗衣车里逃跑
and both stowed away on the outgoing laundry truck.
他们 你的意思是两个犯人越狱了
They? You mean two inmates escaped?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
第二个犯人在
The second wasn't flagged
我们最后一次晨间清点时才被发现
until we did the final morning count.
卢瑟·斯托克斯
Luther Stokes.
巴尔的摩帮的前杀手
Former hit man for the Baltimore mob.
终身监禁不得假释
Serving life without parole.
他是最糟糕的
He is real bad news.
他和马利根关系好吗
Were he and Mulligan tight?
据我所知并不 他们圈子不同
Not that I know of. They ran in different circles.
斯托克斯是个大♥麻♥烦 他经常和人打架
Stokes was a hard case. He got into a lot of fights.
马利根呢 - 他向来规规矩矩
And Mulligan? - We never had any problem with him.
他最近才从加州转来 - 好的 谢谢你
He was a recent transfer from California. - All right, thank you.
他话不多
He kept to himself.
安静内敛
He was reserved, quiet.
并不太安静
Uh, not so quiet.
州警在距离监狱十六公里的峡谷里
State police found Stokes' body in a ravine
发现了斯托克斯的尸体
ten miles from the prison.
我猜是因为马利根嫌他
My guess is Mulligan thought he was
拖后腿 所以杀了他
slowing him down, so he killed him.
似乎马利根先生为了自♥由♥不择手段
Looks like Mr. Mulligan will do anything for his freedom.
有意思的是
Well, that's the funny thing.
马利根刚刚拿到他的假释委员会审查
Mulligan just had his parole commission review
就在几周前
a few weeks back.
审核通过了 他很快就要被释放
It was approved. He was set to be released soon.
有多快
How soon?
三个星期
Three weeks.
如果三周后就能走出大门
Why would you risk an escape when, three weeks later,
那为什么还要冒险越狱呢
you can just walk out the front door?
是的 我明白
No, I understand.
请随时告知我最新消息
Yeah, please keep me in the loop.
好的 谢谢您 议员
All right, thank you, Senator.
国会在找麻烦吗
Problems up on the Hill?
不 只是有关
No, just more rumors
要削减预算的谣言
about budget cuts coming down the line.
像往常一样
The usual. Okay,
所以 关于逃犯马利根 有何进展
so, um, where are we at with our escaped inmate, Mulligan?
一个狱警说她的手♥机♥不见了
One of the prison guards reported her cell phone missing,
凯斯正在跟进 万一是
so Kasie is monitoring it now in the off chance
马利根拿的
that Mulligan took it.
我和麦基搜查他牢房♥的时候
McGee and I did find something interesting
确实找到了有趣的线索
when we were searching his cell.
马利根画了几十张画 都是同一个女人
Mulligan drew dozens of pictures, all of the same woman.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表