And everything we did...
可能都白费了
...might've been for nothing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
见到我儿子的时候 告诉他我爱他
See my son, tell him I love him.
不
No!
马克·西姆斯被当场宣布死亡
Mac Sims was declared dead at the scene.
说实话 那家伙看起来有点心神不宁
Honestly, the guy seemed kind of haunted.
仿佛他终于卸下了重担
Like he was done carrying the weight.
至少他的供词告诉我们一件事
At least his confession tells us one thing,
汤姆·马利根是无辜的
Tom Mulligan was innocent.
他没有杀害伯克军士长 吉布斯说得对
He didn't kill Chief Burke. Gibbs was right.
这已经不是第一次了
That wouldn't be the first time.
薇拉 这里是禁区 你是怎么进来的
Vera, it's a restricted area. How'd you get in here?
噢 别大惊小怪的
Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch.
我在这栋楼里还有些朋友
I still have some friends in the building.
怎么 你想把我扔出去吗 麦基 试试看
What, do you want to throw me out, McGee? Try it.
薇拉 你应该在楼下
Vera, you are supposed to be working
调查旧案卷才对
on the old case files, downstairs.
在灰尘陷阱里吗 不
In the dust trap? Uh-uh.
这里才是行动中心
This is where the action is.
那他们是谁 新的托尼和姬娃吗
And who are they? The new Tony and Ziva?
什么 - 我在这里已经九年了
What? - I've been here for nine years.
我们有什么线索
What do we got?
好的
Okay,
有了马克的供词 这个谜团算是解开了
with Mac's confession, that's one mystery solved.
我们仍有一名逃犯在逃
We still have a fugitive on the loose.
知道他可能去哪儿了吗
Any idea where he might be headed?
呃 或许吧 我们认为可能
Uh, possibly. We think it might be
与这位多米尼克·华♥莱♥士♥有关
connected to this man, Dominic Wallace.
那是国会议员华♥莱♥士♥的爷爷
That's Congressman Wallace's grandpa.
被伯克袭击的男子
The man Burke assaulted.
嗯 也许不是这样 马克说伯克没有做这件事
Well, maybe not. Mac said that Burke didn't do it.
他是被陷害的
That he was set up.
好吧 他就是镇上的恶霸 很容易就能做到
Well, he was the town bully. Be easy to do.
我们的逃犯或许已经得知
Our fugitive might've learned
攻击者的真实身份
the real identity of the attacker,
而他现在正为了复仇去追杀他们
and he's going after them now for revenge.
我们查出这个人是谁 就能找到马利根
We find out who this person is, we find Mulligan.
还有谁有动机袭击华♥莱♥士♥爷爷
Who else had motive to attack Grandpa Wallace?
事情是这样的 我是说
Well, see, that's the thing. I mean,
我们问遍了镇上 也找不到任何
we asked around town, and we can't find anyone
想要伤害他的人
who wanted to hurt him.
原始报告中是否有关于他袭击的
Is there anything in the original report
任何内容
about his attack?
警长正发愁
Sheriff is having problems
找不到呢
finding it.
你呢
What about you?
那我呢 什么
What about me? What?
你当时在场 记得吗
You were there, remember?
"我认识所有的参与者" 你能告诉我们什么
"I know all the players." What can you tell us?
嘿 我只负责处理伯克谋杀案
Hey, I only worked on the Burke murder case.
这个叫华♥莱♥士♥的不是军方的人 也不归我们管
This guy Wallace wasn't military, wasn't our case.
所以你帮不了我们 - 我可没这么说
So you can't help us. - I didn't say that.
我认识两个人
I know two people
他们可能有些信息要告诉你
who might have some info for you,
在他们的地盘上
in their neck of the woods.
但我警告你
But I warn you, these guys,
这些家伙可能不太好惹
these guys can be prickly.
奈特探员 托雷斯探员
Agents Knight, Torres.
最近怎么样 - 嘿 你还好吗
How's it going? - Hey. How you doing?
伍迪·布朗恩 这是我的助理 - 好的
Woody Browne. This is my assistant. - Good.
前助理 菲尔·埃勒特森
Uh, former assistant, Phil Elertson.
好的 谢谢你们抽出时间
Oh, well, thanks for taking the time.
好吧 我们都退休了 不然还能做些什么呢
Well, we're retired, so what else are we gonna do?
他退休了 我还在工作
He's retired. I am still working.
我是本地学院的化学助理教授
I'm the assistant professor of chemistry at the local college.
这么多年过去了 你依然还是别人的助理
All these years and you're still somebody's assistant.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
好的 你知道 薇拉说你们俩
Okay. Uh, you know, Vera said that the two of you
当年曾为海调处做过取证工作
used to work forensics for NIS back in the day.
关于多米尼克·华♥莱♥士♥案 你能告诉我们
Can you tell us what you remember
还记得什么吗
about the Dominic Wallace case?
实际上 相当多
Quite a lot, actually.
这甚至严格来说不算是我们的案子
Wasn't even technically our case,
但迈克尔·弗兰克斯让我们在私下里跟进这件事
but Michael Franks asked us to take a look at it on the side.
当然没有加班
No overtime, of course.
多米尼克·华♥莱♥士♥
Dominic Wallace was
晚上10点离开他最喜欢的餐厅时
leaving his favorite restaurant at 10:00 p.m. when he
被人用棒球棍打得奄奄一息
was beaten within an inch of his life with a baseball bat.
品牌是皇家榆树 86厘米长 实木材质
Elm Royal brand, 34-inch, solid wood.
没有目击者 但镇上所有人都认为是伯克干的
No witnesses, but everybody in town just assumed Burke did it.
因为他是镇上的恶霸
Because he was the town's bully?
是因为皇家榆树棒球棍是伯克最钟爱的物品
That and because the Elm Royal bat was Burke's favorite item.
他一直随身带着它 就像是他的幸运护身符
Carried it around all the time. It was like his good luck charm.
此外 他也没有不在场证明
Also, he had no alibi.
是啊 我正要说这个呢 菲尔
Yeah, I was just about to say that, Phil,
不过还是谢谢 - 然而
but thanks. - However,
几个月前 伯克确实肩膀脱臼了
Burke did dislocate his shoulder
这让人怀疑
a few months earlier, which raised doubts
他能不能那样猛烈地挥舞棒球棒
he could've swung the baseball bat that violently.
我现在可以说话了吗 能给我一点时间发言吗
Is it okay for me to speak now? Do I get a second now to speak?
你难道从不闭嘴吗 - 这就是菲尔先生 各位
Do you ever not speak? - Phil, ladies and gentlemen.
好了 好了 各位 这些都很好
Okay, okay, guys, this is all great,
但没有任何确凿证据 这很难证明
but without any solid evidence, it's gonna be very hard
伯克是被陷害的
to prove that Burke was framed.
是啊 我们连凶器都找不到
Yeah, we can't even find the murder weapon.
警长认为它已经丢失了
The sheriff thinks it's lost.
哦 - 哦 它没丢 我们拿着呢
Oh. - Oh, it's not lost. We have it.
什么
What?
嗯 不用了 我们搞定了
Yeah, no, we got it.
当伯克谋杀案结案时
No, when the Burke murder case was closed,
弗兰克斯让我们保管它 我们就照做了
uh, Franks asked us to hold onto it, so we did.
真不敢相信你们还留着它
Uh, can't believe you guys still have it.
我们租下了整个仓储单元
We got a whole storage unit
塞满了各种旧案件的破烂玩意儿
filled with all kinds of crap from old cases.
是啊 你永远不知道什么时候会派上用场 对吧
Yeah, you never know when it's gonna come in handy, right?
你分♥析♥过这个吗
Did you analyze this?
是的 弗兰克斯给我们的时候
Yeah, we had it analyzed right away
我们立刻进行了分♥析♥ 是的
when Franks gave it to us. Yeah.
发现了两套不同的DNA
We had two different sets of DNA.
一套来自我们的受害者华♥莱♥士♥
One was from our victim, Wallace,
而另一套则不足以用来识别身份
and the other was not enough to produce a proper I.D.
那是90年代
It was the '90s.
我们需要大量的DNA样本才能有所进展
We needed big DNA samples to get anything done.
但现在 借助现代技术
But now, with modern technology,
你们可以重新分♥析♥棒球棍
you could reanalyze the bat,
也许通过其中一个...
maybe run it through one of the...
大概能鉴别出 杀害华♥莱♥士♥的凶手
Probably identify, uh, Wallace's killer.
真的吗 那一下感觉是故意的
Seriously? That one just felt on purpose.
我正说到一半 - 哦 你老了
I was in the middle of talking. -Well, you're old.
我本想让你收敛思绪 我曾...
I was trying to keep you back on your thoughts. I was...
哦 难道你还是什么青春少年吗 菲尔
Oh, and you're some kind of spring chicken, Phil?
是的 - 我完全不同意
Yes. - I disagree completely.
莱妮在妈妈去世后 被多姆爷爷收养了 对吧
Grandpa Dom took in Lainey after her mama died, didn't he?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你最好别把我的录像机搞坏了
You better not be messing up my VCR.
我正在回顾 马利根92年的审讯录音带
I'm reviewing, uh, Mulligan's interrogation tapes from '92.
翻阅吉布斯的笔记中
Going over Gibbs' notes here.
看看我们是不是漏掉了什么 - 嗯
Seeing if there's anything we missed. - Mm.
哦 看看我
Oh, look at me.
我像只狐狸
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表