剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
莱农
Lenù.
你妈妈告诉我你回来了
Your mother told me you were in the neighborhood.
丽莎 这是格雷科的女儿 她刚毕业
Lisa, this is Greco's daughter. She graduated.
恭喜你 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
午饭之后见 别迟到了 我们还要倒油
I'll see you after lunch. Don't be late, we have to decant the oil.
好的 女士 晚点见
Very good, ma'am, I'll see you later.
再见
Goodbye.
你看起来很好 - 你也是
You look well. - You look well, too.
陪我走回家吧 孩子在邻居那儿 她现在很着急
Walk me home. The baby's with our neighbor, she's in a hurry.
恕我冒昧 我从早到晚都待在这
With all due respect for your friend, I'm here from morning till night.
没时间做任何事 - 基格里奥拉说你知道她在哪
I never have time to do anything. - Gigliola said you know where she is.
你想去见她 - 是 我有事和她说
You want to go see her? - Yes, I have something to tell her.
跟我来 我把地址给你 先去我那儿喝点咖啡
Come up, I'll give you the address. We'll have coffee.
下午好 - 下午好
Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
下午好 罗萨里亚夫人
Good afternoon, Signora Rosaria.
她吃饭了吗 - 是的 她很好
Has she eaten? - Yes, she's been very good.
她喝完了一整瓶牛奶
She drank all the milk from the bottle.
你见过这个小不点了吗 - 她真漂亮
Have you seen this little one? - She's so beautiful.
因为她长得更像我而不是她爸爸 她叫玛丽亚
'Cause she resembles me more than her father. Her name's Maria.
我们明天早上见如何 请不要迟到
Will I see you tomorrow morning? Please, don't be late.
我得去送货了
I have to make deliveries.
你周五可以只上半天班 - 好的 不用担心
Then you can do a half day on Friday. - All right, don't worry.
莱农 我们一起去喝杯咖啡吧 - 好的
Lenù, shall we have a coffee? - Yes.
安东尼奥怎么样 - 安东尼奥在德国
How's Antonio? - Antonio's in Germany.
他给索拉拉家族工作
He works for the Solaras.
那群渣滓
Those lowlifes.
他们讨好斯特凡诺 但是他们想独占一切
They cozy up to Stefano but they want to take everything.
他为索拉拉家族工作 - 工作了很久了
He works for the Solaras? - For a long time.
我们从来没收到过他的消息 他什么也不和我们说
We never hear from him, he doesn't tell us anything.
你开始抽烟了
Do you smoke?
我染上了这坏习惯
I've taken up the vice.
莱农 你不知道的事太多了
Lenù, there's a lot you don't know.
当我发现我怀了斯特凡诺的孩子时 我就来这了
When I found out I was pregnant to Stefano, I showed up here.
穿着我的工作服
Still in my work smock.
莱拉开了门 她看着我说
Lila opened the door, she looked at me and said...
有什么事吗 - 没有什么你不知道的
Has something happened? - Nothing you don't already know.
这是猪窝吗 你就让他住这种地方
What a pigsty. This is how you make him live?
你什么活儿都不会干吗
Don't you know how to do anything?
从明天开始我就来这打扫
From tomorrow I'm coming here to clean.
你知道白衣女子吗
Do you know who the White Lady is?
你上知天文下知地理 竟然不知道谁是白衣女子
With everything you know, you don't know who the White Lady is?
她是柯比的情妇
She's Coppi's mistress.
情妇 一个因为被爱才去爱的人
Mistress... someone who loves because she is truly loved.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
是的 但是我和她不一样 我的观念没那么陈旧
Yes, but I'm not like her, I'm more modern.
我不服
I don't bend.
我发现有一种叫圣轮法♥院♥的东西
I discovered there's something called the Sacra Rota.
这意味着即使是上帝也同意
It means that even God agrees to dissolving marriages
在另一种爱更强烈的时候解除婚姻
when another love is stronger.
斯特凡诺叫你整理床铺叫了几万遍 你都不听
Stefano's told you a thousand times how to make the bed, but you won't.
你赶紧离开这里 不然我杀了你的孩子
You gotta get outta here or I'll kill your kid.
你跟你妈妈一样
You're behaving like your mother.
坐下 我给你做甘菊茶
Sit down, I'll make you a chamomile.
你的意思是我疯了吗
You're saying I'm crazy?
我跟我妈一样疯是吗 你得让开
That I'm crazy like Mamma? You gotta get out of the way.
你喝一杯甘菊茶
You have a chamomile!
她带了宝宝出去呼吸新鲜空气
She took the baby out to get some air.
她留我一个在屋子里做家务
She left me in the house to do housework.
那晚我跑去找斯特凡诺 那时他在关铺
That evening I ran to Stefano as he was closing the store
我告诉他我去过他家而且告诉了莱拉我们之间的事
and I told him I'd been to his house and told Lila about us.
给我做杯甘菊茶吧
Make me a chamomile.
孩子很帅气
The kid's handsome.
他长得越来越像斯特凡诺了 - 不
He's the spitting image of Stefano. - No.
他有着你的眼睛和嘴巴 - 不是的
He has his eyes and mouth. - That's not true.
如果你要看书的话 那就看吧
If you have to read your books, go ahead,
我会照顾好林努奇奥和打扫好房♥子的
I'll take care of Rinuccio and the house.
看到我扫得多干净吗
See how well I cleaned?
你想干嘛就干嘛 但是别靠近孩子
Do what you want, but don't go near the kid.
我不会对他怎么样的 别担心
I won't do anything to him, don't worry.
莱拉
Lila...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你说什么
What did you say?
是真的
It's true.
斯特凡诺的吗 - 是的
To Stefano? - Of course.
他知道吗
Does he know?
不
No.
滚 - 不
Get out. - No.
你的脑子里想的都是些什么 - 我要留在这
What's going through your brain? - I'm staying here.
你想逼疯我吧 - 你以为只有你一个这么想
You want to drive me crazy. - Then there'll be two of us.
你会毁了我的 你不是真的爱我
You'll ruin me. It's not true that you love me.
你会让我失去我的客人的 你想看到我破产吗
You'll make me lose all my customers. Do you want to see me broke?
你知道现在已经很困难了
You know the situation's already difficult.
拜托 告诉我你想要什么 我都给你
Please, tell me what you want, I'll give it to you.
我想永远跟你在一起
I want to be with you forever.
我也想永远跟你在一起 但不是在这里
I want to be with you forever too. But not here.
这里 - 这是我家
Here. - This is my home.
莱拉在这里 孩子也在这里
Lila's here, the baby's here.
从今天开始 我也要在这里 我怀孕了
From today, so am I. I'm pregnant.
我知道我像一个疯女人 但是恩佐和莱拉也疯了不是吗
I know I behaved like a madwoman, but Enzo and Lila were both crazy, too.
你知道莱拉干了什么 - 她把东西都留在这了
You know what Lila did? - She left everything here.
甚至是她的首饰
Even her jewelry.
他们走之前都留下了
They left this before they went.
他们去了泰杜乔的圣乔瓦尼
They went to live in San Giovanni a Teduccio.
一个鬼地方
A shithole...
如果你去那里 告诉莱拉
If you go there, tell Lila
我不会阻止斯特凡诺见他儿子的
that I don't stop Stefano from seeing his son,
但是他有太多事情要忙了 他没时间
but he's got too much to do, he doesn't have time.
即便他很抱歉 他还是没时间去
Even though he's sorry, he can't make it.
告诉她 索拉拉家族是很危险的人
Tell her also that the Solaras are dangerous people.
特别是米歇尔 他很记仇
Especially Michele, he never forgets anything.
告诉她当心点 她一定不能相信任何人
Tell her she needs to watch out, she mustn't trust anyone.
好
Yes.
玛丽亚醒了
Maria's woken up.
维格利亚大道48号♥ 四楼
NO. 48 VIA VIGLIENA, FOURTH FLOOR
管好你的手 猪
Keep your hands to yourself, pig!
你怎么回事 - 这座城市一直都没变
What's your problem? - This city will never change.
打扰一下 请问维格利亚大道怎么走 - 这里走下去左边就是了
Excuse me, Via Vigliena? - Down there on the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 你找谁
Excuse me, who are you looking for?
斯卡诺 赛卢洛
Scanno. Cerullo.
你找莱拉吗 - 是的
You looking for Lila? - Yes.
等一下 蒂蒂娜
Just a minute. Titina!
怎么了 - 外面有个年轻女人找莱拉
What is it? - This young lady's looking for Lila.
谢谢 非洛米那 莱拉不在这
Thanks, Filomena. Lila's not here.
恩佐呢 - 不在 你是谁
Enzo? - No. Who are you?
我是莱拉的朋友 埃莱娜·格雷科
I'm a friend, Elena Greco.
是莱农阿姨 - 原来是你
Auntie Lenù! - So, there you are!
林诺你都张这么大了 你还记得我吗
Rinuccio, how you've grown! Do you remember me?
记得
Yes.
我能带莱农阿姨看看我们家吗
Can I show Auntie Lenù the house?
你认识这位女士吗 - 是的
So you know this lady? - Yes.
去吧 但是快点 锅还在炉子上呢
Go, but hurry up, the pot's on the stove.
好 - 再见
Yes. - Bye...
恩佐在这里睡觉
Enzo sleeps here.
这是厨房♥ - 那里是什么
This is the kitchen. - What else is there?
妈妈在那里睡 我在这里睡
Mamma sleeps here. And I sleep here.
这些都是你画的吗 - 是的
Did you do these drawings? - Yes.
它们很好看
They're beautiful.
真是一个温馨的家
What a lovely house.
林努 林努 - 我们在这里
Rinuccio! Rinù! - We're here.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表