剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我要问你的是维尔加具体在什么时候在信中强调了
I asked you the exact date of the letter in which Verga asserts his adhesion
他对写实主义的倾向 以及这封信的收信人
to verist poetics, and to whom it was written.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们谈论的不过是个迂腐的学究
We're talking about an obtuse conservative.
够了 马里
That's enough, Mari.
认真研究
Studying seriously
不意味着只凭作者的意识形态来了解他
doesn't mean merely reading an author in an ideological key,
还要联♥系♥大环境 熟记关键日期
but also contextualizing, memorizing critical dates.
教授
Professor...
外面的世界太过精彩
Things are happening out there that are too interesting
让我没办法全身心专注于你的课程
to allow me to focus solely on your course.
请恕我直言
Forgive me if I say so.
马里 你的坦诚给你加分
My dear Mari, your position does you credit.
但是给你减分的是 我想你自己也很清楚
What does you less credit, and I think you realize this on your own,
明知道这么做的后果 还是缺乏准备地到这里来
is showing up here so ill-prepared, knowing what you risk.
你得学会如何更好地利用自己的时间
You must learn to make better use of your time.
只有一种途径才不算是浪费时间 - 说来听听
There's only one way to use time well. - Let's hear it.
发动革命
To make revolution.
听着 我想要帮你
Fine... Look, I want to help you.
但是你的考试成绩最多只能得个D
Your exam doesn't deserve more than a D.
很遗憾 你不能在师范学院继续就读了
I'm sorry, you'll lose your place at the Normale University.
这样你也正好有充足的时间发动革命
And you'll have plenty of time to make revolution.
谢谢你 教授
Thank you, Professor.
您的评价很公正
I didn't deserve more.
他来了 -怎么样
Here he is. - Well?
一切都好 - 成绩呢
All good. - Grade?
不重要了 进展很顺利
It doesn't matter, it went well.
那就如约去海滩吧 - 来吧
Let's go to the beach like we said. - Yeah, come on.
茱莉亚说她要去我家
Giulia said she'll come into my room...
你今晚陪我过夜吗 - 陪
Are you staying with me tonight? - Yes.
我想和你单独在一起 好吗 你们自己去吧
I want to be alone with you, okay? No, you guys go without us.
我们走了 我会让看门人放你们进来的
We're off. I'll have the caretaker let you in.
你要放我们鸽子吗 - 艾琳娜 劝劝他
Are you ditching us? - Elena, convince him!
反正都是消磨时间 一起去吃意大利面吧
We're all wasting away, let's go eat macaroni...
给她道歉 - 你疯了吗
Apologize to her. - Are you insane?
放开他 - 他就是开玩笑
Let go of him! - He was kidding.
我就是开玩笑 - 去你的
I was just kidding. - Fuck you!
弗兰克 回来 别做傻事 - 去你的
Franco, come back! Don't be stupid! - Fuck you!
我们追 走 当心
Let's get them, come on! Careful.
弗兰科
Franco!
跑 快跑
Run, run!
我们要去哪 - 避开他们
Where are we going? - Away from everyone!
镰刀锤头 推♥翻♥压♥迫♥者
Hammer and sickle Masters to slaughter...
在工厂工作22年后被解雇 四个孩子嗷嗷待哺
AXED AFTER 22 YEARS IN FACTORY 4 KIDS TO FEED
时不我待 工人阶级站起来
It's time, it's time Power to the workers...
我们有权工作
WORK IS A RIGHT
时不我待 工人阶级站起来
It's time, it's time Power to the workers...
镰刀锤头 推♥翻♥压♥迫♥者
Hammer and sickle Masters to slaughter...
时不我待 工人阶级站起来
It's time, it's time Power to the workers...
他们在那 他们要追上来了 快点 快点
There they are, they're catching up! Come, come!
艾琳娜 他们得对你放尊重点
Elena, they have to respect you more.
你沉默不语 腼腆微笑 你得为自己出头
You stay silent, you smile... Stand up for yourself.
你能答应我吗 - 我答应你
Promise me you will? - Yes.
跟我来
Come with me.
早上好 - 你好
Good morning. - Hello.
我们想要试穿一下橱窗里那件鱼骨纹的外套
We'd like to try on the herringbone coat in the window.
那件新羊毛的吗 - 新羊毛的 没错
The one in pure virgin wool? - Pure virgin wool, yes.
你要给你女伴的吗 - 是给我的妻子 没错
Is the size the young lady's? - My wife's size? Yes.
好的 我去拿 - 谢谢你
I see, I'll go get it. - Thank you.
玛塔 能过来帮我个忙吗
Marta, can you give me a hand?
弗兰科 我不需要 - 不 你需要
Franco, I don't need it. - Yes, you do.
你就只有一件旧外套
You've only got this old coat.
旧外套就够用了 - 但是这件更暖和
This old coat will do just fine. - But this one's warmer.
这样不好 - 没什么不好
It's not right. - Yes, it is.
不 这样不对 你已经送给我太多的礼物了
No, it's not. You've already given me too many gifts.
衣服 眼睛 还有旅游 已经足够了 - 但是我很富有 艾琳娜
Clothes, my glasses, trips... enough. - But I'm rich, Elena.
非常富有
Very rich.
而你一无所有 另外 这是你应得的
And you have nothing. Besides, you deserve them.
小姐 麻烦一下 - 可以让我来吗
Miss, may I? - Do you mind if I do it?
好
Not at all.
你好美
Look. You're beautiful.
像你这样的人被剥夺了最基本的权利
It's people like you who are deprived of the most innocent rights.
你看到外面的工人有多绝望了吗
Did you see how sad those workers were?
正是因为像我这样的人 他们才会受苦
The true injustice is because of people like me, they have to live like that.
弗兰科 - 不
Franco... - No.
你已经醒了吗
Are you already awake?
你不想要再多睡一会儿吗 - 我不困
Don't you want to sleep a bit longer? - I'm not sleepy.
你该走了 艾琳娜
You'd better go, Elena.
回学校去 如果你被看到在这里 会很麻烦的
Go back to the college, if you're seen here, it'll be a mess.
我马上就走
I'll go in a minute.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我要走了 - 去哪里 去找其他人
I'm leaving. - Going where? To join the others?
不 你不明白
No, you don't get it.
我要离开了 我受够这里了
I'm going away. Enough, I'm done here.
你是在开玩笑吗 - 昨天我得了个D
Is this one of your jokes? - Yesterday I got a D.
我失去了在师范学校就读的资格
I lost my place at the Normale.
什么 你为什么不告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不在乎 我不想要待在这
Because I don't care, I don't want to stay here.
艾琳娜
Elena?
别这样 听着 我真的不在乎
Don't be like that. Look, I really don't care. Elena...
世界需要变革 我没时间为了考试学习
The world needs changing, I don't have time to study for exams.
你不明白吗
Can't you see?
这几年我过的很愉快
These have been wonderful years for me,
但是该到此为止了
but enough now.
我不像你那么有条理
I'm not methodical like you,
没有常性 我没有你的那股劲
or constant, I don't have your drive to make it.
我该怎么办 艾琳娜
What should I do, Elena?
互相安慰 说我们会保持联♥系♥ 我会来看你
Say things like: we'll stay in touch, I'll visit you?
我不想再来比萨了
I don't want to set foot here in Pisa ever again.
这辈子都不回来了
For the rest of my life.
弗兰科·马里 在我上大学的第一年
Franco Mari, in my first years at university,
你教会我如何生活 如何做♥爱♥ 如何学习 玩乐 思考
taught me how to live, to make love, to study, to have fun, to think.
我爱他
I loved him,
我爱他不知疲倦的身体 即使我以前从来没意识到这对我来说不可或缺
I loved his restless body even though I never considered it indispensable.
之后就像他所说的那样 他写了一段时间的信之后就停了
And then it happened as he had said. We wrote for a while then that was it.
他很长一段时间没有回到比萨我也再没有听到他的消息
He didn't return to Pisa and for a long time I had no news of him.
那个冬天很长的一个学期开始了 除了学习我无心再顾及其它
That winter a long, lonely period began, I had nothing to do but study.
自从弗兰科离开我的生活后
Since Franco had exited my life,
我初次来到比萨的那份恐惧
that same fear that had gripped me when I first arrived in Pisa,
又涌上心头
reared up again.
弗兰科的存在掩盖了我的真实状态
Franco's presence had masked my real condition,
但是并没有真正改观
but hadn't changed it
三年之后我还是没能真正地融入进去
and after three years I still hadn't truly integrated.
女子学院宿舍
WOMEN'S COLLEGE HALLS OF RESIDENCE
勒努 你在哪
Lenù, where are you?
天呐 你在哪
Holy Mother, Lenù, where are you?
吗
Ma...?
吗 我在这
Ma, I'm here.
吗 救救我
Ma... Help me.
我在这
I'm here.
你在这啊 勒努
Here you are, Lenù.
圣母在上 找的我好辛苦
Holy Mother... Took me long enough!
这里没人 都荒废了
There's no one here, it's deserted.
只有你一个人 让我看看你
You're all alone, girl. Let me see you.
你脸色这么白
You're so pale.
你的头发怎么了
What have you done to your hair?
你还发着烧 我来照顾你
You still got a temperature. I'll take care of you.
怎么了 你在看什么 - 你在这做什么
What? What are you looking at? - What are you doing here?
你说你不来了 说你发烧了
You said you weren't coming, that you had a fever.
我难道要留你一个人
Was I s'posed to leave you all alone?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表