剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
再见 谢谢你
Bye, thank you.
什么情况 出什么问题了
What's the matter? What's wrong?
自打我出生到现在 从没这么无聊过
I've never been so bored since I was born.
要是我们去看电影就好了
It would have been better if we'd gone to the movies.
就算看电视也比和这群势利眼待一块儿强
Even watching TV would have been better than being with those snobs.
这地方真恶心
What a disgusting place!
满屋子都是旧玩意儿
A house full of old stuff.
一百年前的家具
Furniture from a hundred years ago,
这房♥子都三百年了
the house is three hundred years old.
书上落满了灰 书也很旧了
The books are covered with dust, they're also really old.
都不是他们挣来的
None of them earned any of it,
他们生来就有这些东西 所以他们觉得自己是全能的上帝
they were born with that old stuff so they think they're God Almighty.
他们拿腔拿调的吃饭 说话 一举一动都拿腔拿调
They eat like this, they talk like this, they move like this...
但他们没有一个人有自己的主见
but not one of them is capable of an original idea.
他们知道这个 知道那个 但他们其实什么都不知道
They know, they know, but they don't know a thing.
他们说的话你一句都听不懂
You couldn't understand a word they said.
而且我觉得他们之间也听不懂
And I don't think they understood either.
往左开 原子武器库
Opening to the Left, atomic arsenals...
下次别带我了
Next time don't take me,
带帕斯卡莱 他很快就能摆平
take Pasquale, he'll soon set them straight.
他们跟猴子的区别就是他们在厕所里方便而不是随地大小便而已
They're monkeys that piss and shit in the toilet instead of on the ground.
但他们已经忘了
But they've forgotten it,
所以他们觉得自己就是这样
that's why they think they're all that.
你也是 小心点
You too, be careful,
你都快变成学鹦鹉讲话的鹦鹉了
you're becoming the parrots' parrot.
你真该听听她 用那种声音
You should have heard her, with that voice...
她的声音和萨拉托儿子的声音一样
Her and Sarratore's son, the same.
我们有技术能力 什么饥饿 什么战争
We have the technical capability... Hunger here, war there...
像萨拉托一样 你在他们家里就是受欢迎的那位喽
Like Sarratore, you act the part to be welcome in their house?
你把我们独自留在这里 让我们耗尽脑细胞
You leave us alone in our shit, with our brains burning,
而你叽里呱啦地聊
while you go "coco-rico"...
看看他 莱诺
See him, Lenù?
不管好赖 我有人了
Good or bad, I've got a man.
你懂的很多
You know a lot of things,
但你不懂这种感觉
but you don't know what this is like.
再见 埃琳娜
Bye, Elena.
别走心 莉拉开玩笑呢
Don't take it to heart, Lila's joking.
你多聪明啊
How clever you are!
你多智慧啊
How intelligent you are!
你多勇敢啊
How brave you are!
再见 格雷科
Bye, Greco.
那天晚上她嘲讽的语气铭刻在我心上
The memory of her sarcastic tone that night,
非但没有消退 反而放大了
instead of fading, it amplified
加深了我的痛苦
and the bitterness grew stronger.
似乎没有什么可以为她的所作所为开脱
It seemed that nothing could justify what she had done.
放学后 我开始在阿尔巴港的一家书店工作
After school ended, I began working in a bookstore in Port'Alba
我从社区消失了
and I disappeared from the neighborhood.
这是克尔凯郭尔和尼采的作品
This is the volume on Kierkegaard and Nietzsche.
另一个我不知道叫什么
The other one I don't understand what it's called.
存在与时间
"Sein und Zeit"...
抱歉 但我不明白
I'm sorry, but I don't understand.
我要的是1953年由焦迪翻译的海德格尔的书 存在与时间
I asked for "Being and Time" by Heidegger translated by Chiodi in 1953.
我去拿 教授
I'll get it for you, Professor.
这呢 这就是
Here, this is it.
就是这个
That's the one.
去把今早送来的书拿出来
Go and put out the books that came in this morning.
这是唯一有授权的意大利语翻译版本
This is the only authorized Italian translation.
我很敬重这个出版社
I have high regard for this publisher.
你说得对 我就知道我能在这找到
You're right, I knew I'd find it here.
我相信还会有更多的翻译版本的
I'm sure there'll be more translations to come.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
他们采取了许多重要的举措
They take many important initiatives...
埃琳娜 你要去哪
Elena, where are you going?
尼诺 - 莱诺
Nino! - Lenù!
你从哪冒出来的 - 书店啊
Where'd you come from? - From that bookstore.
我们一直在找你 - 什么
We were looking for you. - What?
我们知道你在其中一个书店工作 但不知道是哪个
We knew you worked in one of these bookstores, but not which one.
我们全找遍了
We searched them all.
我在书架后面 但我看到你们了
I was behind a bookshelf, but I saw you.
想和我们一起去看电影吗 - 谢谢 但我去不了
Want to go to the movies with us? - Thanks, but I can't.
我们过会儿再来
We'll drop by later.
我得回家
I have to go home.
在附近逛逛吗 - 是的
But a stroll in the neighborhood? - Yes.
总有一天我们会来找你的
One of these days we'll come to you.
好吧
All right.
我们能去看电影了吗 - 走呗
Shall we go to the movies? - Let's go.
再见了
We'll see you.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
他长得一点也不像他爸爸
Not one of his features resembled his father,
身材 容貌 举止 都不像他爸爸
not his stature, not his face, not his manner,
连声音 眼睛都不像
not even his voice or his eyes.
他是一颗甜蜜又不寻常的水果
He was sweet, anomalous fruit.
他的头发乱蓬蓬的 很有魅力
How attractive he was with his ruffled hair,
他与其他任何类型的男性都毫无关系
how unrelated he was to any other form of male...
皮诺奇娅 惊喜吧
Pinuccia, what a surprise!
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
进来 - 不了 我赶时间
Come in. - No, I'm in a hurry.
这里没人 他们都去做弥撒了
There's no one here, they've all gone to Mass.
我看见他们了 我给你带了婚礼的邀请函
I saw them. I brought your invitation to the wedding.
这是给你的 我们希望你能来
It's only for you, we want you to come.
是斯特凡诺的错
It's Stefano's fault.
他不仅是不给我买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Not only is he not buying me a house,
但考虑到他还得为婚纱 婚照 和招待会买♥♥单
but seeing as he's paying for the dress, the photographs and the reception,
半数的邻居都不在名单上
half the neighborhood's not on the list.
里诺也道歉了 但我们不能邀请你的家人
Rino apologizes too, but we can't invite your family.
斯特凡诺说 他把钱都投入了杂货店和鞋店
Stefano says he's put all his money in the grocery store and the shoe store
现在他一毛不剩了
and now he's got nothing left.
更不用说里诺了 他是个败家子
Not to mention Rino, he's a spendthrift.
他买♥♥了一辆车
He's bought a car.
没事的
Don't worry.
我们想办一场像莉拉那样的婚礼 想要一幢铁路旁的房♥子
We wanted a wedding like Lila's and a house by the railroad,
而不是让妈妈把她的卧室让给我们
instead Mamma's giving us her bedroom.
斯特凡诺跟我这儿装破产 却把钱浪费在他妻子身上
Stefano acts broke with me but squanders money on his wife.
再次抱歉 - 没关系的 别担心
Sorry again. - It doesn't matter, don't worry.
埃琳娜
Elena!
莱诺
Lenù!
嗨 你在这做什么呢
Hi! What are you doing here?
下来 我们散散步啊
Come down. Let's go for a walk.
好啊 我马上下去
Yeah, I'll be right down.
嗨
Hi.
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you to read.
你会读吗
Will you read it?
当然啦
Of course.
走吧
Let's go.
这是原理图 就像加利尼亚和阿曼多
It's schematic, like Galiani and Armando.
但里面有些好东西
But there are some good things in it.
我是认真的
I really mean it.
加利尼亚老师对我来说也很重要
Mrs. Galiani was fundamental for me too,
但她无法忍♥受和她不同的想法
but she can't bear ideas different from hers.
你需要什么就汲取什么 但要用你自己的头脑思考
Take what you need, but reason with your own mind.
如果你愿意 也给莉拉看看
If you like, show it to Lila too.
娜迪亚在哪
Where's Nadia?
娜迪亚跟她爸爸的朋友们待在家里
Nadia's at home with some of her father's friends,
她要跟他们去挪威了
she's going to Norway with them.
你要和你♥爸♥妈去伊斯基亚吗
Are you going to Ischia with your parents?
和我爸爸吗 就算他们杀了我 我也不去
With my father? Not even if they kill me.
我要去伊斯基亚 但是去一个朋友那
I'm going to Ischia but to a friend's house.
我们得做研究 你呢
We have to study. You?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表