剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
你是怎么到这来的 谁跟你一起来的
How did you get here? Who came with you?
还能有谁 你♥爸♥吗 得了吧
Who was gonna come, your father? As if!
我坐火车来的
I came by train.
坐火车 你坐过火车吗
By train? But had you ever taken a train?
没有 但是凡事总有第一次
No, but there had to be a first time.
别动 你发烧了 我来照顾你
Stay still, you've got a temperature. Now I'll fix it.
我给你炖了汤 帮你去热热
I made you some broth, I'll heat it up for you.
这里有厨房♥或者炉子吗
Is there a kitchen, a stove?
下楼右转 - 学院里怎么没人
Down the stairs and to the right. - Why isn't there anybody in the college?
他们都回家了
They've all gone home.
我该往哪走 - 下楼右转
Where do I go? - Down the stairs, then to the right.
勒努
Lenù?
妈妈的乖女儿 听话
Mamma's girl, sit up. Come on.
喝一点
You have to drink it.
我不想喝 - 你必须喝 这对你有好处
I don't want to. - You have to, it's good for you.
我自己来 - 那我来干什么
I'll do it. - Then what am I doing here?
你弟弟妹妹总问起你
Your brothers and sister always ask about you.
他们怎么样了 - 他们长大了
How are they? - They're growing up.
也就是说你父亲和我也老了
Which means that your father and I are getting old.
街区还是老样子 还是那些人
The neighborhood's the same, same families in the building,
好像什么都没有改变
it's like nothing ever moves.
镜中一瞥恍如隔世
Then I look in the mirror and I realize time is moving.
白驹过隙 所有人都一样
Time's passing for you, too, it passes for everybody.
行了 - 再喝点 再喝点
Enough. - A little more. A little more!
那好 我替你热热 你先休息
All right, then. I'll heat it up for you later, rest now.
斯特凡诺·卡拉奇欠了一屁♥股♥债
It seems Stefano Carracci is drowning in debt.
前一年他买♥♥了一辆跑车
One year he buys a sports car
后一年他就上了所拉拉先生的红本子
and the next he ends up in Signora Solara's red book.
所拉拉把所有东西都收走了 我们都知道
The Solaras grab everything, we all know that.
莱拉本来对自己的前景不抱希望
Lila thought she'd arrived who knows where,
看看她现在的境况
but look where she is today.
公主般的婚礼 锦衣华服 豪♥宅♥雅舍
A wedding fit for a princess, nice clothes, the new house...
你比她的情况要好得多 也更漂亮
You're much better than her, and prettier.
你父亲逢人就说 我女儿在比萨
Your father tells everyone: "My daughter's in Pisa!"
就好像比萨是王宫一样
As if he were talking about the King's palace.
这就是比萨
And this is Pisa...
拍张照 只拍我 别拍孩子
Take a picture. Just me, not the baby.
往后一点 拍张我的照片
Further back. Take a picture of me.
勒努姨妈
Auntie Lenù...
给她脱衣服 洗干净
Now undress her, wash her,
换尿布和襁褓
change her diaper and her swaddling.
怎么了 勒努 出什么事了
What's wrong, Lenù? What happened?
没什么 妈妈 就是做噩梦了
在尼莫的事之后我还没有想过莱拉
I hadn't thought about Lila after what happened with Nino.
不知道她怎么样了
I'd had no idea what she was doing.
我有一次难得回家她请我去吃午饭
On one of my rare trips home she invited me to lunch
还送给我几本笔记本
and gave me some notebooks.
她让我发誓从未读过这些
She made me swear I'd never read them.
这么多年积攒的危险的话语
They were words gathered over the years, dangerous words,
她是这么说的
that's what she said.
如果斯特凡诺发现了 他可能会杀了自己和孩子
If Stefano found them, he might have killed her and the baby.
你回来了
You're back.
进来吧
Come in.
我们很担心你
You had us worried.
发生什么了 -我怀孕了 斯特凡诺
What happened? - I'm pregnant, Stefano.
莱拉 - 孩子不是你的
Lila... - The baby's not yours.
没事 进来吧
That's enough now. Come here.
我说不是你的 你听到没
I said it's not yours! Did you hear me?
孩子不是你的 - 莱拉 够了
It's not yours! - Lila, stop it!
我很开心
I'm so happy.
我知道 我对你太坏了 但是现在我们都别这样了
I know, I treated you badly, but now let's stop.
别再跟我说这些不好的东西了
Don't say these bad things to me.
我该拿你怎么办 你想要什么
What am I to do with you? What do you want?
我不想再工作了
I don't want to work anymore.
既不在马提里广场 也不在杂货店了
Neither at Piazza dei Martiri, nor in the grocery store.
我谁也不想见 朋友 家人 尤其是所拉拉一家
I don't want to see anyone. Friends, family, especially the Solaras.
我就想当全职太太 带孩子
I want to stay at home and be a wife. And bring up my child.
你不准再碰我
And you mustn't ever touch me again.
好好 抱抱
All right. All right, now come here.
我们重聚了
We did it.
莱拉知道人们对自己说谎是为了免受事实的伤害
Lila knew people lie to themselves to defend themselves from the truth,
但令她震惊的是 她的丈夫竟然能如此令人信服地欺骗自己
but she was shocked by how convincingly her husband could lie to himself.
她也真的把自己关在了公♥寓♥
And she really did confine herself to the apartment,
对斯特凡诺
showing no curiosity about Stefano's business,
她哥哥的 她父亲的生意都不闻不问
her brother's or her father's.
莱拉开门 我知道你在里面
Lila, open up. I know you're in there.
你不能这么对我
You can't do this to me.
你不能这么对我
You can't do this to me!
所拉拉家一直向我施压 他们很生气你走了
The Solaras are on my back, they're pissed you left!
你丈夫只想着他自己也不负责 我能怎么办
Your husband thinks about himself and doesn't pay, what can I do?
我需要你 莱拉
I need you, Lila.
我单枪匹马孤苦无依 我需要你
I'm all on my own, I need you to help me.
做鞋子 照顾店里生意 理财
With the shoes, with the store, with money...
我真的迷糊了
I feel totally lost.
你不能总是随心所欲
You can't always do as you please!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
她觉得自己变得又大又肿 里里外外都是
She felt she'd become big and swollen, inside more than out.
她觉得自己的肚子是肉气球 婴儿一吹 它就膨胀起来
She saw her belly as a meat balloon that expanded as the baby blew
她最害怕的是
and she feared what she'd always feared most:
肉气球会爆♥炸♥
that she'd break open, spill out.
莱拉 开门
Lila, open up!
我知道你在里面 你躲什么呢
I know you're in there. What are you hiding from?
你特么以为自己是谁 婊♥子♥
Who the fuck d'you think you are, bitch?
我们可是有协议在先 你还没有遵守承诺
You and I had a deal, you haven't kept up your end.
我需要新式样 你必须给我做出来
I needed new shoe styles, you were supposed to design them.
荡♥妇♥ 贱♥人♥ 开门
Slut! Slut, open up!
我会再来的
I'll be back.
用力 你快做到了
Push harder, you're nearly there!
再一次
One more!
好 孩子出来了 马上要出来了
Good! Here he is, he's coming out!
孩子出来了
Here he is!
看看多漂亮的宝宝啊 是个男孩
Look what a beautiful baby. A beautiful boy.
嗨 里诺
Hi, Rino.
孩子取名叫阿喀琉斯 听到了吗
This baby's name is Achille. You hear me?
你杀了我吧 他叫里诺
I'd rather kill myself. His name's Rino.
别担心 我赤手空拳打死你
Don't bother, I'll kill you with my bare hands!
他得叫阿喀琉 别让我抓狂
His name's Achille! Don't make me mad!
看着我 告诉我他的名字是阿喀琉
Look at me and tell me his name's Achille!
怎么了这是 - 没什么
What's all this commotion? - It's nothing!
他叫阿喀琉 别让我抓狂
His name's Achille! Don't make me mad!
平静下拜托
Please, calm down.
莱拉 看着我 - 别闹了
Lila, look me in the eye! - Cut the racket!
拿开你的脏手 - 出去
Get your hands off me! - Get out!
莱拉 你是要撵我吗
Lila, you're getting me kicked out?
莱拉 他的名字是阿喀琉斯
Lila, his name's Achille!
他的名字是阿喀琉斯 我说他必须叫阿喀琉斯
His name's Achille! I said his name has to be Achille!
他的名字是阿喀琉斯
His name's gonna be Achille!
你想吃点什么吗
You want to eat?
她喜欢孩子依附着的感觉
She liked feeling him attached to her,
奶水从她处流向宝宝
she liked feeling the milk flowing from her to him,
逐渐清空她的乳♥房♥♥
gradually emptying her breast.
这是唯一让她感觉幸福的纽带
It was the only bond that gave her well-being
她在日记本里提及
and she confessed in her notebooks
她害怕孩子断奶
that she dreaded the moment the baby would stop nursing.
莱拉 我要出门了 该去店里了
Lila, I'm going out. I'm going to the store.
拜拜小宝贝
Bye, little man.
你听到没 带他出去透透气
You hear me? Take him out for some air.
老师
Miss!
看到他了吗 他叫杰纳罗·林努奇奥
See him? His name's Gennaro. Rinuccio.
你看的什么
And what's that?
是《尤利西斯》
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表