剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
埃琳娜 见到你真是太好了
Elena, what a pleasure to see you.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
谢谢 您的房♥子真漂亮
Thank you, your house is beautiful.
谢谢 如果你愿意的话 稍后带你参观
Thank you, if you like I'll give you a little tour later.
我告诉她你总是给我们读她的论文 说她非常聪明
I told her you always read us her essays, that she's very clever.
看见没有 我们的埃琳娜还这么漂亮
See? Our Elena is also very beautiful.
谢谢您
Thank you.
这里可以认识许多有趣的人
There are lots of interesting people here to meet.
我本来想把你介绍给我丈夫认识 但他还在医院值班
I wanted to introduce you to my husband but he's on shift at the hospital.
她是你的朋友吗
Is she a friend of yours?
是的 这是我的老师
Yes. This is my teacher.
这是莉拉 我们一起上的小学
This is Lila, we went to elementary school together.
嗨 - 晚上好
Hi. - Good evening.
长久的友谊很重要
Long friendships are important.
你结婚了吗 - 结了
Are you married? - Yes.
你和埃莱娜一样大吗 - 我比她大两周
Are you Elena's age? - Two weeks older.
你把她们介绍给娜迪娅了吗 - 还没有
Have you introduced them to Nadia? - No.
你还在等什么 - 他们才刚到
What are you waiting for? - They've just arrived.
娜迪娅很期待认识你 这是个捣蛋鬼 别相信他
Nadia's looking forward to meeting you. This one's a rogue, don't trust him.
但她是个好姑娘
But she's a good girl.
我相信你们会成为朋友的 瞧着吧 你会喜欢她的
I'm sure you'll be friends. You'll see, you'll like her.
我们走 - 玩的开心
Let's go. - Have fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
我姐姐毁了我的童年 16年的讨厌鬼
My sister ruined my childhood, a pain in the ass for 16 years.
娜迪娅 过来 我想把你介绍给埃莱娜
Nadia, come, I want to introduce you to Elena.
她是埃莱娜 是妈妈的学生 - 嗨
She's Elena, Mamma's student. - Hi.
很高兴认识你
I'm so pleased to meet you.
嗨
Hi.
你写的东西吸引了我
The things you write capture me.
我总是问妈妈你是不是写了新文章
I always ask Mamma if you've written another essay.
娜迪娅 谢谢你
Thank you, Nadia.
你们都对我真好
You're all so nice to me.
这是我的朋友
This is a friend of mine.
拉法埃拉·卡拉奇 - 娜迪娅 很高兴认识你
Raffaella Carracci. - Nadia, nice to meet you.
嗨 埃莱娜 - 嗨 尼诺
Hi, Elena. - Hi, Nino.
你们认识吗 - 是的
You know each other? - Yes.
我们是邻居
We're from the same neighborhood.
嗨
Hi.
去英国的旅行怎么样
How was the trip to England?
很有趣 我想快点回去
Very interesting. I want to go back soon.
我们去跳舞吧 - 莉拉 你来吗
Let's dance. - Lila, are you coming?
我不喜欢跳舞
I don't feel like it.
你是莉拉 对吗
You're Lila, right?
我是尼诺·萨拉托 还记得吗 - 记得
I'm Nino Sarratore, remember me? - Yes.
你不去跳舞吗 - 不了
You're not dancing? - No.
莉拉 来吧
Lila, come on!
天哪
Oh, God!
抱歉 我们 她在找洗手间
Sorry, we were... She was looking for the bathroom.
是的 不好意思
Yes, sorry.
非常抱歉
Excuse us.
再见
Goodbye.
埃莱娜 你的朋友还在那里
Elena, your friend's in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
莉拉 还好吗
Lila, well?
我找了你一个小时了
I've been looking for you for an hour.
我就在这 - 去阳台上吧 大家都在那里
I was here. - Come to the terrace, everyone's there.
在干什么 - 聊天 呼吸新鲜空气
Doing what? - Talking, getting fresh air.
你去吧
You go.
你觉得无聊吗
Are you bored?
我在看书
I'm looking at the books.
你看到有多少书了吗
Have you seen how many there are?
是的
Yes.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 格雷科 - 嗨
Hi, Greco. - Hi.
穷♥人♥和富人 剥削者和被剥削者的关系
The clash between rich and poor, exploiters and exploited,
再也无法避免了
is no longer avoidable.
新的决定性的事实是受害者不能再被威胁
The new and decisive fact is that the victims can't be intimidated
他们继续奋斗
and they carry on their struggle.
真正的问题是你们这些年轻人认为
The real problem is that you, young people, think
你们不需要牺牲就可以马上获得所有东西
that you can obtain everything right away without sacrifices.
但是 建立一个新的世界需要时间 必须有个计划
But to build a new world it takes time, there has to be a plan.
这世界不会因为计划而改变 它需要鲜血
The world doesn't change with planning, it takes blood.
暴♥力♥是必须的 - 你错了
Violence is necessary. - You're wrong.
你知道你缺少什么吗
You know what you're lacking in?
信任 没有信任 事情不会改变
Trust. Without trust, things don't change.
世界已经有技术和人类的能力
The world already has the technical and human capabilities
来结束殖民♥主♥义 饥饿 战争
to end colonialism, hunger, war.
看看达尼洛·多尔奇在意大利西西里所做的
Look at what Danilo Dolci is doing in Sicily, in Trappeto,
为了死于营养不良的孩子们
he went on a hunger strike
他用绝食进行抗♥议♥
to protest against that child dying from malnutrition...
贝内德托·巴雷塔 这个可怜的小家伙
Benedetto Barretta, poor little thing.
个别情况不算
Isolated cases don't count.
马丁·路德·金是个别情况吗
Martin Luther King is an isolated case?
或者谢哈布 在58年危机之后
Or President Chehab, who reconciled the Lebanese communities
让黎巴嫩地区和解
after the crisis of '58?
也是因为他 现在你可以像去巴黎一样去黎巴嫩
It's also thanks to him that you can now go to Beirut as if it were Paris.
你说的个别情况有很多 他们是很强大的力量
What you call isolated cases are many and they are a great force.
我喜欢把他们想象成是世界和平队伍
I like to imagine them like a world peace brigade.
不再是那样了
Not that again!
你只是喜欢世界和平队伍这个名字
You just like the name "world peace brigade."
或许你是对的 我喜欢这个名字
Maybe you're right, I like the name.
或许是因为它让我对美好的事情产生希望
Maybe because it makes me hope for something good.
你对美好的事情有希望吗
Do you hope for something good?
你在骗自己 或者你在害怕
You're deluded, or you're afraid.
尼诺是对的
Nino's right.
我们不能重复先辈们的错误
We mustn't repeat the errors of previous generations.
我不想生活在再次陷入战争的世界里
I don't want to live in a world that's at war again.
当今的战争一定会因为原子武器而发动
Today war must be waged on atomic arsenals.
它本应该是因为战争本身发动的
It should be waged on war itself.
如果我们允许使用这些武器 那我们都是有罪的
If we allow the use of these weapons we're all guilty.
比纳粹的罪行还多
Much more than the Nazis.
还有仍在奴役人♥民♥的暴君
There are tyrants who still keep people enslaved.
这世界迫切地需要被改变
The world urgently needs to be changed,
而且必须通过和平的方式改变
but it must be changed through peace.
我完全同意
I absolutely agree with you.
试着让这个叛逆的 浮躁的顽固头脑明白
Try and get this rebellious, restless hard head to understand.
你还记得卡西莫多吗
Do you remember Quasimodo?
众子啊 你们要忘记 忘记从地上升起的血云
"Forget, o sons, the clouds of blood risen from the earth,
忘记教父吧
forget the fathers..."
他们的坟墓会化为灰烬
"Their tombs sink down in ashes,
乌鸫和风
blackbirds, the wind,
会遮盖他们的心脏
cover their hearts."
正是这样
Exactly.
你太棒了 聪明又勇敢
You're so good. Clever, brave.
对我来说 这些话听起来一点都不勇敢
They don't sound like brave words to me.
如果你说了和别人不一样的话 你就很勇敢了
If you say something different from others, you're more than brave.
既没有受害者 也没有迫♥害♥者
...with neither victims, nor persecutors,
既没有仆人 也没有主人
neither servants, nor masters.
要想做这个 我们得照埃琳娜说的做
And to do this, we have to do what Elena says,
对原子武库发动战争
wage war on the atomic arsenals.
我累死了
I'm dead tired.
我叫斯特凡诺了 他在楼下
I called Stefano, he's downstairs.
等一会会
Wait a bit longer.
不要 够了 我在这儿呆够了
No, enough, I'm sick of it here.
等五分钟 - 不要
Wait five minutes. - No.
我们亲爱的基♥督♥教民♥主♥党人承诺改变
Our dear Christian Democrats promise change,
但他们甚至无法达成一致
but they can't even agree amongst themselves.
小姐 他们已经来接我们了
Miss, they've come to pick us up.
去吧 埃琳娜 别担心 - 谢谢你
Go, Elena, don't worry. - Thank you.
再见 尼诺 再见 娜迪亚
Bye, Nino. Bye, Nadia.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表