剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
这是你要的参考书目 很好
And this is your bibliography, good.
你只需要着手去读了 - 我已经在读了 教授
All you have to do is get to work. - I'm already doing it, professor.
那完成之后你想干什么呢
And what would you like to do after?
我想教书 - 很好 这个想法很好
I'd like to teach. - Good. That's an excellent idea.
今年秋天有师范学院的公务员考试
In fall there'll be a civil service exam for teachers' training college.
我其实想试试看搞学术研究
I'd actually like to try and embark on an academic career.
这样啊
I see.
格雷科
Greco...
你是个好学生 我很看重你 你一向勤奋
You're a good student, I hold you in high regard. You've worked hard.
谢谢您 教授
Thank you, professor.
但你学着跑之前最好先学会走
But it's better not to run before you can walk.
你看啊 我们每个人的成果
You see, each one of us is the result of a long process of refinement
都承袭了之前好几代人的经验
that often spans generations
你绝对有付出了努力
and you have definitely put in the effort,
但你这一代没有出现质变
but nature does not take leaps.
再比如 我无意冒犯啊 就说你的口音吧
And then, I don't mean to offend, but take your accent.
没错 是有进步
Yes, it has improved,
但是许多人并不看好你
but it's a signal among the many that don't favor you.
想想看 你去教书能做多大贡献
Just think how useful your education could be
教出整整一代小学教师
in training a new generation of elementary teachers.
不管如何 咱们还是一步一个脚印
In any case, let's take it one step at a time.
我等会读读你的毕业论文吧
Let me read some of your thesis soon.
弗兰科·玛丽给我的东西都过时了
Everything Franco Mari had given me was out of fashion,
渐渐变得不再合身
and had grown old on my back.
我会一直害怕
I'd always be afraid,
害怕说错话 用错语气
afraid of saying the wrong thing, of using an excessive tone,
害怕露出负面情绪 害怕没有有趣的想法
of revealing petty feelings, of not having interesting thoughts.
看那是谁 那不勒斯
Look who it is! Naples.
那不勒斯 记得把我那件毛衣带来 我昨晚落在你房♥间了
Naples! Remember to bring me the sweater I left in your room last night!
你想怎么样 - 我是皮埃特罗·埃洛塔
What do you want? - I'm Pietro Airota.
所以呢 - 你是埃莱娜·格雷科 对吧
So? - You're Elena Greco, right?
你想怎样 - 我最近总看到你
What do you want? - I see you all the time.
我想说 对于之前发生的事我很抱歉
Well... I wanted to say I'm sorry about before.
那帮粗人从不尊重他人
Those guys are boors who don't respect anyone.
我太懦弱了 我想拔刀相助但是却不敢把自己牵扯进去
I was cowardly, I wanted to intervene but I couldn't bring myself to.
拔刀相什么助 - 保护你的好名声
Intervene to do what? - To defend your good name.
我没有好名声
I don't have a good name.
我能和你一起走一段吗 - 总比在我身后跟踪好吧
May I walk with you? - Perhaps it's better than stalking me.
你是个天才学生 很多人都这么说
You're a brilliant student, so many people say so.
你多大了 - 二十二岁
How old are you? - Twenty-two.
你在写毕业论文吗 -还没写完
Are you writing your thesis? - It's not finished.
那我就等你的论文出版了再看吧
Then I'll have to see to its publication.
出版
Publication?
如果你论文写的好 就会被出版
If your thesis is good, they publish it.
这我不知道 - 你的论文写得很好吗
I didn't know that. - Is yours good?
不知道 我都不知道我有什么好的吗
I don't know. I don't know if I'm any good.
我不知道我的毕业论文是否有理有据
I don't know if my thesis is valid.
我考试成绩一向很好
I get good grades in the exams,
但这不意味着我很聪明或者是智商高
but that doesn't mean that I'm clever or intelligent.
你在说什么呢 - 真的
What are you talking about? - It's true.
所有写的好的论文 都被出版了吗
Are all the theses that come out well, published?
是的
Yes.
不知道我的论文算不算有意思
I don't know if mine's interesting.
如果你有心 什么都是有意思的
Everything's interesting if you know how to approach it.
你的论文主题是什么 - 贺拉斯
What's it on? - It's on Horace.
天文与占星学 - 有意思
Astronomy and astrology. - Fascinating.
真的吗 你很了解贺拉斯吗
Really? Do you know Horace well?
我能一直聊到你喊停 - 太棒了
And I can keep going until you stop me. - Bravo!
你可以帮我写论文
You could help me with my thesis.
复活节后你要回家吗 - 不
Are you going home at Easter? - No.
你从不回去么 - 许多年没回去过了
You never go back? - I haven't been back in ages.
大家都在离开家乡闯荡 你干什么工作的呢 - 研究
Everyone leaves, what do you do? - I study.
谢谢你送我回家 - 很高兴和你聊天
Thank you for walking me home. - I'm very glad to have spoken to you.
回见
I'll see you soon.
你算是混对圈子了 - 什么意思
You mix in the right circles! - What do you mean?
那是埃洛塔教授的儿子
That's the son of Professor Airota.
这个教授又是谁 - 学术界的泰斗
Who's that? - He's a bigwig in the academic world.
他母亲也不简单 他全家都不简单
His mother's important too, it's a family that matters.
别放跑了他
Don't let him get away.
有那么一段时间 我毫无思绪 没法写论文
I was blocked. For a while, I couldn't work on my thesis.
我盯着书本 却看不进去一个字
I stared at the pages in books without seeing the lines.
我绞尽脑汁在想要怎么办
I racked my brain about what to do.
最后还是要放弃吗 回到社区去
Give up at the end, return to the neighborhood,
毕业 去小学教书
graduate, teach in elementary schools?
女教师格雷科
Teacher. Miss Greco.
在社区里 大家会把我当个大人物
In the neighborhood I'd be seen as someone important,
打小就无所不知的看门人的女儿
the porter's daughter who'd known everything since she was small.
你不能害怕读书 埃莱娜 你必须学习
You mustn't read, Elena. You must study.
哲学 拉丁语
Philosophy, Latin...
冒险小说
...adventure novels,
每日新闻 时尚杂♥志♥ 你必须一直学下去
the daily news, fashion magazines, you must always study.
永远努力去理解 去理解
Always try to understand. To understand...
来吧
Come.
我余生都会思念和弗兰科·马里在一起的时光的
I'd mourn my time with Franco Mari for the rest of my life.
和他在一起的那些月 那些年有多快乐
How lovely those months, years with him had been.
那时候 我没有意识到那些岁月的重要
At the time, I hadn't realized their importance
现在我却因此而悲伤
and now they made me sad.
细雨 微寒 白雪
The rain, the cold, the snow,
和阿诺河 政♥治♥ 文学相伴的 是春天的气味
the springtime scents along the Arno River, politics, literature...
夜里 他的房♥间 他的躯体
His room at night, his body...
都不在了
all gone.
我想 我在骗自己
I'm lying to myself, I thought.
那一切都真的那么美好吗
Had it all been so wonderful?
可是 我还是知道自己心怀羞愧 尴尬 羞耻 恶心
Even then, I knew there was shame, awkwardness, humiliation and disgust.
因为接受 忍♥受 逼迫自己
To accept, endure, force oneself...
难道就连开心欢愉的时候
Is it possible that even happy moments of pleasure
也经不起细细品味吗
don't bear closer inspection?
我不知道为什么我开始用第三人称写故事
I don't know why I started writing a story in the third person.
我一刻不停 花了整整二十天时间才写完
It took me 20 days to write it, non-stop.
最后 我重新读了几页 但我不喜欢那几页 便释怀了
At the end, I reread a few pages, but I didn't like it and I let it go.
同时 我发现自己更冷静了
Meanwhile, I realized I felt calmer,
仿佛我的羞愧被我写进了本子 离我而去了
as if the shame had passed from me into the notebook.
谁啊 - 比安卡
Who is it? - It's Bianca.
你好
Hi.
楼下有个男孩在等你 我答应他转告你了
There's a boy waiting for you downstairs. I said I'd tell you.
有个男孩 - 是的
A boy? - Yes.
回见
See you.
皮埃特罗
Pietro!
埃莱娜 你还好吗 - 挺好的 谢谢
Elena! How are you? - Fine, thanks.
你呢 - 也挺好
You? - Fine.
我父母来了 我希望你见见他们
My parents are here, I'd like you to meet them.
愿意和我们共进午餐吗
Would you like to come to lunch with us?
我得换身衣服 - 不着急
I have to get changed. - You've got plenty of time.
慢慢来 我在这等你
Take your time, I'll wait here for you.
好的 没问题 多谢了
All right. All right, thanks.
玛丽亚罗莎 亲爱的女儿 我不能同你聊政♥治♥
Mariarosa, dear daughter, I can't talk politics with you.
因为我是个女人 因为我太小
Because I'm a woman? Because I'm young?
因为你充满了偏见
Because you're full of prejudice
偏见让人无法深度思考
and prejudice doesn't allow you to think deeply.
我觉得如果我们多倾听年轻人会有好处的
I think if we listened a bit more to the young, it could be useful.
阿黛尔 你总是说每个人都在思考
Adele, you always say what everyone is thinking.
难道我平庸吗
Am I banal?
不 妈妈 你不平庸 你是敏感
No, Mamma, you're not banal, you're sensitive.
谁你都喜欢
You like everyone.
我家人最爱玩的游戏就是一起对付我
My family's favorite game is to gang up on me.
你不承认自己被阶级所困
You won't admit that you're trapped by interclassism.
埃洛塔教授 很高兴见到你 - 你好 亲爱的朋友
Professor Airota! How nice to see you. - Hello, my dear fellow.
阿黛尔夫人 我向您致意
Signora Adele, my respects.
你儿子在比萨的成就值得骄傲 我们一直对他有这个信心
Your son is doing himself proud in Pisa, but we knew he would.
早上好 教授 - 早上好 教授
Good morning, professor. - Good morning, professor.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表