剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
那是天鹅座
That's the Cygnus constellation.
哪个 - 那里十字形的那个
Which one? - That cross over there.
确定吗 - 没错
Sure? - Yes.
那是织女星 很明亮的那一颗
Whereas that's Vega, it's very bright.
距离我们25光年
It's 25 light-years away,
如果它此刻爆♥炸♥ 我们也不会发现
if it exploded at this very moment, we wouldn't even notice.
25年后才能看到
We'd only see the explosion in 25 years.
而且 如果太阳爆♥炸♥了 我们8分钟后才能发现
Also, if the Sun exploded we'd notice after eight minutes.
你在学习天文学吗
Are you studying astronomy?
对我来说 它们就像是蓝色沥青上随机的碎片
To me they're like random shards in blue bitumen.
好吓人哦
It frightens me.
一点都不吓人 明明很美
It's not frightening, it's beautiful.
对我来说就是催眠 我一直盯着看
For me it's hypnotic, I'd never stop looking.
坐下 莱诺
Sit down, Lenù.
尝尝这个白葡萄酒 我爸爸的朋友酿的
Try this white wine, a friend of my father makes it.
想想看 他是个侯爵
Just think, he's a marquis.
布鲁诺 你在干嘛
Bruno, what are you doing?
离我远点 我不想让你那样
Leave me alone, I don't like you like that!
你一点点都不喜欢我吗 - 不喜欢
You don't even like me a little bit? - No.
莱诺 又怎么了
Lenù, what is it?
我哭泣又没有原因 我就是傻
I'm crying for no reason, I'm just an idiot.
你那么漂亮 - 布鲁诺 求你不要
You're so beautiful... - Bruno, please.
我非常喜欢你
I like you so much.
每次看到你 我的心跳都会加速 汗流浃背
Every time I see you my heart beats fast, I sweat...
我们现在得走了
We really have to go now.
多呆一会嘛 - 莉拉 我想回家
Stay a bit longer. - Lila, I want to go home!
莉拉 我们走吧
Lila, let's go!
你喊什么 - 我想回家
Why are you shouting? - I want to go home!
放松 我们这就走
Relax, we're going now.
万一你怀孕了怎么办
What if you get pregnant?
不会有那种危险的 我们只是吻了一下
There's no danger of that, we just kiss.
反正我不会怀孕的 他自有分寸
Anyway, I won't get pregnant, he knows what to do.
什么
What?
他说他用了避孕套
He said he'd use a condom.
什么是避孕套 - 我不知道 就是把一个东西套上
What's that? - I don't know, a thing you put over it.
你都不知道那是什么还相信他
You don't even know what it is and you trust him?
你必须得帮我
You have to help me.
帮什么 - 我想睡在尼诺那里
What help? - I want to sleep at Nino's.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我居然还听了你的话 简直比你还疯
And I'm crazier than you that I even listen to you.
别生气 等我们回到那不勒斯 一切都结束了
Don't get mad, when we go back to Naples it'll be over.
听着 布鲁诺要去那不勒斯三天
Listen, Bruno has to go to Naples for three days.
你说服我妈妮拉邀请我们过夜
You convince my mother that Nella has invited us to sleep over.
你简直不可理喻
You're out of your mind.
我们不是朋友了吗
Aren't we friends anymore?
为奥利维亚小姐举办的派对吗 - 对
A party for Miss Oliviero? - Yes.
你不记得她了吗 我们小学老师
Don't you remember her? Our teacher in elementary school.
她和她表亲妮拉在布拉诺
She's in Barano with her cousin Nella.
给你 - 谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
她过来疗养顺便办了派对
She's here to recover and is having a little party.
她邀请我们 - 不行 莱诺 你可以去 莉拉不行
She invited us. - No, Lenù, you go, Lila can't.
如果她丈夫发现她在别的地方睡觉会发火
If her husband finds out she slept somewhere else he'll be angry.
我们不告诉他
So we won't tell him.
他人在街区 我们在这 他不会发现的
He's in the neighborhood, we're here, he'll never find out.
迟早东窗事发 绝对不行
Things always get found out. Absolutely not.
为了你有能属于自己的空间 你对爸爸说了多少谎了
How many lies have you told Papa to get a moment to yourself?
圣母玛利亚
Oh, mother of God...
求你了 妈妈
Come on, Mamma.
求求你
Please.
好 但是
All right, but...
答应我你会在斯特凡诺之前回来 否则
promise me you'll be back before Stefano, or else...
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mamma.
脏话涌向我的脑海
Indecent words flooded my brain.
我帮她代替了我的位置 爬上了尼诺的床
I was helping her to take Nino in my place, to get laid in my place,
和他共度春宵
to fuck him for a whole night.
那一瞬间我希望他们淹死
In that moment I wished they'd drown.
其塔拉海滩
Citara Beach!
其塔拉海滩
Citara Beach!
是她
It's her.
你说的对 - 我告诉你就是她
You were right. - I told you it was her.
太意外了 见到你们真高兴
What a surprise! I'm so pleased to see you.
我们放了一天假 皮诺西娅和阿方索在店里
We took the day off, Pinuccia and Alfonso are in the shop.
其实只有阿方索 皮诺西娅根本帮不上忙
Actually, only Alfonso is, Pinuccia can't make the effort.
她告诉我们你来这里了
She told us you came here.
米凯莱 你们在干嘛 - 继续走 我们待会见
Michele, what are we doing? - Keep going, we'll see you later.
我们在酒吧里等你
We'll wait for you at the bar.
你想过来跟农齐亚打个招呼吗
Do you want to come up and say hello to Nunzia?
不用了 谢谢 我们得在两个小时到渡口
No, thanks, we've got the ferry in two hours.
莉拉呢
Lila?
莉拉在水里 她学游泳游的很好
Lila's in the water, she's learned to swim really well.
她会触碰你无法触及的底线
She goes out where you can't touch the bottom.
要不要出去吃点东西 - 好啊 不过先等一下莉拉吧
Shall we go eat something? - Yes, but let's wait for Lila.
我叫她 - 不用 不必打扰她了
Then I call her. - No, don't bother her.
马尔切洛 他怎么样 - 挺好的
Marcello? How is he? - Good.
他找到女朋友了吗 - 谁知道呢
Has he got a girlfriend? - Who knows!
他那么帅 有大把的机会
He's handsome, he has plenty of opportunities.
你看起来也很美 阳光晒的皮肤衬得头发更亮了
You look so good, too. You're suntanned. Your hair's lighter.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 我是尼诺 - 嗨 我是吉耀拉
Hi, I'm Nino. - Hi, I'm Gigliola.
这位是米凯莱
This is Michele.
你好
Hi.
我们小学的时候就互相认识
We've known each other since elementary school.
他以前也住在我们街区
He used to live in the neighborhood too.
不认识他了吗 他是萨拉托雷的儿子
Don't you know him? He's Sarratore's son.
你就是给《罗马报》写文章的作者的儿子
You're the son of the guy who writes for Roma.
斯特凡诺告诉我你喜欢新的款式
Stefano told me you like the new styles.
你哥哥跟我吹嘘说是他想出来的
Your brother brags that he came up with them.
是真的 - 所以说才好差劲
It's the truth. - That's why they stink.
那也肯定比之前的卖♥♥的好
They'll sell better than the previous ones.
除非你在店里才行 - 吉耀拉在店里 她做的很好
Only if you're in the shop. - Gigliola's there, she's doing great.
我需要吉耀拉在糕点房♥做事 - 他们需要我在杂货铺卖♥♥货
I need Gigliola in the pastry shop. - They need me in the grocery store.
你得搬去马尔蒂里广场 太太
You'll move to Piazza dei Martiri, signora.
哪里的一切都由你来管
And you'll have carte blanche.
告诉你♥爸♥爸
And tell your father
他不应该写他不喜欢那里的装♥修♥风格
he shouldn't have written that he didn't like the decor.
你钱都收了 就只能说好话
When you take money, you have to write that everything's good,
否则的话别再想要钱
or else you won't see any more money.
祝你们一天愉快
Have a good day.
他看到你了 - 他是谁
He saw you. - Who is he?
一个自以为自己是个人物的黑帮渣滓
A shitty mobster who thinks he's a bigshot.
小点声
Keep it down.
他是你丈夫的搭档 他会说漏嘴的
He's your husband's partner, he'll tell him everything.
说什么 没什么可说漏的
Everything what? There's nothing to tell.
他们会泄密的 - 谁在乎啊
They'll tell. - Who gives a damn!
你确定你不会因为我惹上麻烦吗
You sure you won't get into trouble because of me?
我们已经决定了 不是吗
We've decided, haven't we?
今晚我去你家睡
Tonight, I'm sleeping over at your place.
你介意我回家吗
Do you mind if I go home?
我跟布鲁诺说好了给他划考试重点
I promised Bruno I'd do summaries for the exams.
不去的话他会很失望
He'll be disappointed if I haven't done them.
你想来就来吧
Come whenever you like.
我等你哦
I'll be waiting for you.
你确定吗 - 非常确定
Are you sure? - Very sure.
我喜欢你莱诺
Lenù, I'm fond of you.
一直都是
And I always will be.
但我希望在你的一生之中 至少要感受一次我现在的感觉
I hope at least once in your life you feel what I'm feeling now.
上菜啦 你喜欢吃这个是吧
Here we are! Lenù, this is the one you like.
谢谢你 我最爱吃了 - 孩子们 蛋糕来啦
Thank you, it's my favorite. - Children, the cake!
我去拿咖啡 - 谢谢你 内拉
I'll go get the coffee. - Thank you, Nella.
第一块
The first slice...
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表