剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
他总是会觉得饿 总是
He's always hungry. Always.
我没有足够的奶水
I don't have enough milk.
坐下 陪陪我
Sit down, keep me company.
谢谢你的毯子 你不用给的
Thank you for the blanket you shouldn't have.
它很漂亮 - 这是我的荣幸
It's beautiful. - It's my pleasure.
和我聊聊天 - 我还能说什么呢
Tell me something. - What can I tell you?
我没见过任何人
I don't see anybody.
我整天学习 有时间的话也是去辅♥导♥
I study all day and when I have time I tutor.
你学习是对的
You're right to study.
永远不要结婚 更重要的是不要有孩子
Don't ever get married, but above all don't have kids.
你是什么意思 - 你可能会有个这么丑的孩子
What do you mean? - You might get one as ugly as this.
你为什么这么说 他很漂亮啊 - 不 他很丑 比里诺还丑
Why do you say that? He's beautiful! - No, he's ugly. He's uglier than Rino.
那个家庭里每个人都长得丑
Everyone's ugly in that family.
嗨 皮诺 莱诺来了 真是个惊喜
Hi, Pinù. Lenù, what a nice surprise.
晚上好 玛利亚太太 - 晚上好
Good evening, Signora Maria. - Good evening.
楼下有很多人
There's heaps of people downstairs.
过来看呀 过来
Come see. Come.
他们在做什么 - 圣安东尼亚的篝火
What are they doing? - St Anthony's bonfire.
这篝火可以带走疾病和邪恶的眼睛
The fire takes away ailments and the evil eye.
看呀
Look.
莱奥帕尔迪是意大利诗人
很多小孩子
So many kids.
我们关上窗吧 太冷了
Let's close it. It's cold.
你还在杂货店工作吗
Are you still working in the grocery store?
你的朋友离开 - 忘了它吧
Your friend left... - Forget about it.
她不在那工作了吗 - 你不知道吗
She's not working there? - Don't you know?
莉拉决定去鞋店工作 - 不 我不知道
Lila decided to work in the shoe store. - No, I didn't know.
我以为她不在乎鞋子呢
I thought she didn't care about the shoes.
我可怜的儿子 他只做她想做的事
My poor son, he only ever does what she wants.
她为了让自己能去那里费尽心力
She raised hell to get herself in there,
去工作时把自己打扮的像个歌♥舞♥女♥郎
she goes to work done up like a TV showgirl.
她花了一大笔钱重新装♥修♥店铺 - 她买♥♥了画
She spent a fortune refitting the shop. - She bought paintings.
还把书放在书架上 - 书吗
And has put books on the shelves. - Books?
索拉利家借鉴了索拉利家的风格
The Solaras have taken Cerullo shoe styles
还在郊区的一个工厂生产
and are producing them in a factory on the outskirts.
里诺和斯特凡诺是抗拒的 但是索拉利家不屑一顾
Rino and Stefano protested, but the Solaras don't give a shit.
你知道莉拉都有胆子说什么吗 告诉她
You know what Lila had the nerve to say? Tell her.
你们把那些鞋子给他们 你就和索拉利家有交易了
"You gave those shoes to them, you had dealings with the Solaras."
如果你们就是混♥蛋♥ 我能做什么
"If you're a pair of jerks, what can I do?"
现在斯特凡诺害怕莉拉会为索拉利家做出新的风格
Now Stefano is afraid Lila will make new styles for the Solaras.
她不会的 - 你跟她说过话吗
She won't. - Have you spoken to her?
没有 自从在伊斯基亚分开之后我就没见过她
No, I haven't seen her since Ischia.
她不会这么做得的 我了解她
She'd never do it, I know her.
如果有事情引起她的注意 她就会投入进去
If something catches her attention, she gets caught up,
但之后她就会失去兴趣的
but then she loses interest.
知道了吗 没关系 如果莱农奇娅这么说
See? It's all right. If Lenuccia says so...
我得走了 - 拜托 请再多呆一会吧
I've got to go. - Come on, stay a while longer, please.
我改天再来 再见
I'll come back some other time. Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
如果你喜欢 再回来看我吧
If you like, come back and visit me again.
我永远不会离开的
I never go out.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
我们需要大点的木头 去找点大的 把这些放在地上
We need big logs. Go and get big logs, put these on the ground.
快点去找大木头
Big logs, now!
把那个盒子给我
Give me that box.
嗨 莱诺 - 嗨 恩佐
Hi, Lenù. - Hi, Enzo.
卡梅拉 恩佐回来了吗
Carmela, Enzo's back?
他只有两天的假期 但他再过两个月就毕业了
He's only got two days' leave, but he finishes in two months.
艾达
Ada!
你明天开下门 我迟一点到
You open up tomorrow, I'll be in later.
别忘了 供应商会过来 - 放心吧
Don't forget, the supplier's coming. - Don't worry.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
因为你的朋友 斯特凡诺总是在伤心生气
Stefano's always sad and pissed off because of your friend.
看看她对他做了什么 - 皮诺奇娅提到过一些事
See what she's done to him? - Pinuccia mentioned something.
什么
Yes?
她有说过米凯莱是怎么用自己的车送她回家吗
Did she tell you how Michele drives her home in his car?
所有人都看到她了 - 和米凯莱在一起吗
Everyone's seen her. - With Michele?
安东尼奥
Antonio!
你站在这干什么 过来帮帮我们
What are you doing just standing there? Come and help us.
安东尼奥也回来了吗 - 是的
Is Antonio back, too? - Yes.
但你却没告诉我吗
And you didn't tell me?
我都没见过你 - 我得学习很长时间
I never see you. - I have to study a lot.
他已经出院了 他们说他之前是精神崩溃
He's been discharged, they say he had a breakdown.
他晚上睡不着 还很焦躁
He doesn't sleep at night and he can't find peace.
我不知道这些破事和我有什么关系
I wondered what I had to do with these shabby stories,
索拉利家的琐事 对钱的焦虑
with the Solaras' petty vendetta, with this anxiety over money.
还有莉拉在伊斯基亚之后 在尼诺之后做的事情
And how could Lila, after Ischia, after Nino,
怎么还能回去和那些秘密结社的人打交道呢
go back to dealing with those camorrists?
嗨 安东尼奥
Hi, Antonio.
嗨 莱诺 - 你好吗
Hi, Lenù. - How are you?
帕斯卡莱是对的 这里什么都没有
Pasquale's right, there's nothing here.
你是什么意思 - 工作
What do you mean? - Work.
如果我没有好转 就不能工作
And if I don't get better, I can't work.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我感到害怕
I got scared.
害怕吗 - 一天晚上
Scared? - One night.
在站岗的时候 为了打发时间
On guard duty, to pass the time,
我开始想我和父亲玩过的一个游戏
I started thinking about a game I played with my father.
他在手指上画了眼睛 然后是一张嘴
He drew eyes on his fingers, then a mouth,
像木偶一样移♥动♥它们
and moved them like puppets.
我不知道怎么了 突然感觉
I don't know how, but all at once...
那些木偶跳进我的手里
I felt that those puppets had entered my hand
它们都在自己活动
and were moving all by themselves.
然后它们对我说话了
And then they spoke to me.
我试着让它们停下 但是没有用
I tried to make them stop, but they wouldn't.
然后我用手猛击岗亭 太用力了 就流血了
So I bashed my hand against the sentry box, so hard... it bled.
莱诺 我还是很害怕
I'm still afraid, Lenù.
我害怕它随时会重新出现
I'm afraid it'll start up again any minute.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
来 我们去看看
Come, let's go see.
把它扔进去
Throw it in!
帕斯卡莱 今年你出了个好主意
Pasquale, you had a great idea this year.
孩子们 小心点
Be careful, kids!
卡梅拉 去打电♥话♥给妈妈 叫她下来
Carmela, go and call Mamma, tell her to come down.
把它扔进去
Throw it in!
圣安东尼亚 圣安东尼亚会带走旧的 给我们新的
St Anthony, St Anthony Take the old and give us the new
圣安东尼亚 圣安东尼亚会带走旧的 给我们新的
St Anthony, St Anthony Take the old and give us the new...
安东尼奥 怎么回事 - 我不知道
Antonio, what's going on? - I don't know.
帕斯卡莱 看到卡梅拉了吗 怎么回事
Pasquale, see Carmela? What's going on?
快来 妈妈把自己锁在屋子里也不回话
Run, Mamma's locked herself in and won't answer!
妈妈 你感觉不舒服吗
Mamma, don't you feel well?
妈妈 把门打开呀
Mamma, open the door!
回答我 说话呀
Answer me! Speak!
救命啊
Help!
发生了什么 - 一些可怕的事情
What happened? - Something terrible!
打电♥话♥求助
Call for help!
救命啊 快打电♥话♥
Help! Call someone!
帕斯卡莱
Pasquale...
莱诺 看到了吗
See that, Lenù?
她只有一只脚上有指甲油
She has nail polish on only one foot.
妈妈 跟我说话呀
Mamma, talk to me!
那天我向自己保证我会拿到毕业证书
That day I promised myself I'd get my diploma,
我会申请一份工作
I'd apply for a job
离那些恶心的东西越远越好
and get as far away as possible from all that disgusting mess.
你写的很好
You write very well.
你真的认为没有东西是长久的 甚至诗歌♥也不行吗
Do you really believe that nothing is destined to last, not even poetry?
莱奥帕尔迪是那么想的
Leopardi thinks that.
你确定吗 - 不
Are you sure? - No.
但熔岩也会燃烧殆尽
But the lava also burns the broom.
而太阳不再燃烧的那一天 一切都将消逝
And the day the sun cools, everything will die.
甚至是诗歌♥和诗人
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表