剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
妈妈 照顾好她
Mamma, make sure you treat her well.
谢谢
Thank you.
请结账
Please.
玛利亚夫人 你儿媳妇康复啦
Signora Maria, your daughter-in-law's recovered.
你知道他们怎么说吗
You know what they say?
上帝赐予我们孩子 又把他们夺走
The Lord gives us children and then takes them away.
没错
So true...
莱诺 过来
Lenù, come here.
恩佐寄来的 他在皮埃蒙特郊区
Enzo sent it, he's in a remote place in Piedmont.
他挺好的
He's fine.
我很高兴 恩佐很有意思
I'm glad, Enzo's cool.
安东尼奥也给莉拉寄过明星片
Antonio sent a postcard to Lila here at the store.
他不太好 是吗 - 不
He's not well, is he? - No.
卡梅拉 招呼一下顾客
Carmela, take care of the customers.
莱诺 跟我来
Lenù, come with me.
夫人 你还需要什么 - 我拿了瓶斯特雷加利口酒
Signora, what else do you need? - I took a bottle of Strega liqueur.
你是不是喝的有点频繁
You take it a little too often.
阿方索说你在找我
Alfonso told me you were looking for me.
等等
Wait.
我想给你看看这个
I wanted to show you this.
我看过 米凯莱·索拉拉让他们写的
I've seen it, Michele Solara got them to write it.
你没看出来吗 他在这儿
Did you see? He was here.
他一直都在这儿 我不明白为什么
He's always here, I don't understand why.
念出来
Read it out loud.
就如善良甜美高雅又性感的仙女一般
"The kindness, the sweetness, the grace of the two seductive nereids,
吉耀拉·斯帕纽洛小姐和朱塞平娜·卡普乔小姐
Signorina Gigliola Spagnuolo and Signorina Giuseppina Carracci,
是两位掌管生意的了不起的花季少女
marvelous maids in flower who control the destiny of a business...
不是 再往下
No, further down.
照片拼图是粗糙的大杂烩
"The panel is a crude hotchpotch,
是高雅作品中的刺耳音符
a discordant note in a setting of majestic elegance".
你看到是谁写的了吗
Did you see who wrote it?
多纳拖·萨拉托雷
Donato Sarratore.
是的
Yes.
你没什么想说的吗
And you have nothing to say?
我能说什么 - 真跟他爸一模一样
What can I say? - Like father, like son.
不过 只有他写了事实
And anyway, only he wrote the truth.
其他报纸里都是满篇谎话
There's not a true word in any of the other papers.
他们都被收买♥♥了
They were all paid for.
被钱
With this.
闻闻有多臭
Smell how it stinks.
莉拉 妈妈来了 她到了 - 让她进来
Lila, Mamma's here, she's arrived. - Send her in.
朱塞平娜 - 晚安
Giuseppina. - Good evening.
嗨 莱诺 - 嗨 朱塞平娜
Hi, Lenù. - Hi, Giuseppina.
你怎么样
How are you?
我们还行
We get by.
这是给你的 - 你真贴心
This is for you. - You're such a dear.
这些是给你监狱里丈夫的东西
There are things to take to your husband in jail, too.
上帝保佑你 - 没事
May the Lord bless you. - It's nothing.
亲一下
Give me a kiss.
晚点见
I'll see you.
再次感谢你
Thank you again.
卡梅拉 我马上就过来
Carmela, I'll be right there.
帕斯卡莱是对的
Pasquale was always right,
这里全是斯特凡诺出钱做的
everything here has been done with Stefano's money
他最开始用他父亲的钱赚的钱
and Stefano made the money starting with his father's.
要是没有黑市交易和高♥利♥贷♥赚的钱
Without the money made from the black market and loan sharking,
这家店和那家鞋店都不存在
neither this store nor the shoe store would exist.
不仅如此 斯特凡诺 里诺 还有我父亲
And that's not all, neither Stefano, nor Rino, nor my father
要不是索拉拉的关系还有高♥利♥贷♥
would have sold a single shoe without the help of the Solaras' contacts,
一只鞋都卖♥♥不出去
also loan sharks.
索拉拉家和卡拉奇家联手保证资金增长
The Solaras and the Carraccis joined forces to keep the money growing.
所以 我和卡梅拉赚的钱也不是绝对干净的
Therefore not even the money Carmela and I earn is clean.
钱是永远洗不白的
Money can never be cleaned.
你知道我被卷到什么骗局里了吗
Is it clear what kind of scam I'm caught up in?
我不喜欢自己的所作所为
I don't like what I've done and what I'm doing,
所以我想用我自己的方式用这些钱
that's why I want to use the money my way.
记住 你平均成绩必须是A
Remember, you have to pass with an A average.
我全身心投入里面了
I put my heart and soul into it.
也做的很好
I'm doing well.
我知道你很努力
I know you've really knuckled down.
你得把这些记到脑子里
You've got to get it all into that head of yours.
怎么着
Well?
什么
What?
这些都是给你的 你不想要吗
They're for you, don't you want them?
莉拉 你不用这样的
Lila, you shouldn't have.
我让他们开学就送来 但是他们现在才送到
I ordered them for the start of school but they only got here now.
谢谢 - 都是新的
Thank you. - They're new.
受够奥利维埃罗小姐给你的那些破书了
Enough with those tatty books Miss Oliviero gives you.
马里奥
Mario?
请把我朋友送回家 她包挺重的
Please accompany my friend home, her bags are heavy.
好的 夫人
Very well, signora.
把这些给你妈妈吧 - 谢谢
Give these to your mother. - Thanks.
我得去工作了
I have to work.
对不起 我忘拿钥匙了
Sorry, I forgot my keys.
晚安 夫人 我放在哪儿
Good evening, signora. Where can I put them?
放桌上吧
Put them on the table.
好的
There.
再见
Goodbye.
这都是什么
What's all this?
莉拉给的
This is from Lila.
一整个吗
A whole one?
她还给这些
She gave me these too.
什么啊 - 今年的课本
What are they? - School books for this year.
真好闻啊
They smell nice.
它们可是全新的
They're brand-new.
全新的啊
They're new.
圣诞节到复活节索拉拉和卡拉奇赚了很多钱
From Christmas to Easter the Solaras and the Carraccis made lots of money.
新开的杂货店和旧杂货店都经营得很好
The new grocery store and the old one yielded well,
鞋厂也开足马力运作
the shoe factory worked at full capacity.
那些有钱人都很喜欢莉拉设计的鞋子
The shoes designed by Lila gained the approval of the well-to-do,
他们出钱很痛快
those who reach effortlessly for their wallets.
我们需要莉拉 要不开会干嘛
We need Lila, or what's this meeting for?
我们在这 这还不够吗
We're here, isn't that enough?
我们得开个会 看看谁说了算啊
We have to do this meeting to figure out who's in charge.
这事说过了 闭嘴吧 - 我想说什么说什么
You already said that, shut up. - I'll talk whenever I want!
闭嘴 现在
No, now shut up!
我们需要新款式 莉拉知道 她怎么不来
We need new styles and Lila knows it, why didn't she come?
我说过了 她不舒服
I told you, she's not feeling well.
我和爸爸很快就开始了 你们马上就可以见面了
Me and Papa have already begun, you'll see them soon.
你姐姐很会做鞋
Your sister does the good shoes.
鞋子卖♥♥得好 得感谢每天在这工作的人
If the shoes sell it's only thanks to those who work here all day long.
这事离不了你老婆 你得让她来
Your wife is indispensable, you have to make her come.
我老婆天天在杂货店
My wife spends all day at the grocery store.
所以我们午饭时间开会啊 杂货店总要关门吧
That's why the meeting is at lunchtime when the shops are closed.
她午饭时间还要休息
She needs to rest at lunchtime.
你老婆在杂货店太浪费了
Your wife is wasted at the grocery store.
她一个月就能挣你姐姐和吉耀拉100年挣的钱
Here she'd make in a month what would take your sister and Gigliola 100 years.
莉拉需要发号♥施令 需要创造 需要设计鞋子
Lila needs to command, to invent, to design shoes.
她要像以前一样 做她想做的
She'll do what she wants, as usual.
来吧 我有事跟你解释
Come, I need to explain something to you.
马尔切洛
Marcello.
看到这些鞋了吗 是我们赛罗鲁家做的
See all the shoes in here? We Cerullos make them!
要不是米凯莱 你现在还混着呢
If it wasn't for Michele, you'd still be in the neighborhood.
说实话 多亏了我哥
Actually, it's thanks to my brother.
恕我直言 没有索拉拉家你哥什么也不是
With respect, without the Solaras your brother's a nobody.
他不需要任何人 没有米凯莱你什么都不是
He never needed anything, without Michele you're a nobody!
听好了 你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
You listen to me! Who the fuck do you think you are?
老大吗 你啥都不是
The boss? You're nobody.
只要我想 我能把你塞回芝士卷里当奶酪
If I want I can send you back to stuffing ricotta in the cannoli again.
怎么了
What's going on?
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表