剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我以前为什么不告诉莉拉 我对尼诺的感觉
Why did I never tell Lila what I felt for Nino?
她那样伤害我 我为什么从来不冲她发火
Why did I never shout out to her the pain she caused me?
我为什么不告诉她
Why did I never reveal
尼诺吻她之前 曾吻过我
that, before kissing her, Nino had kissed me?
走吧 - 我 我有点累
Shall we go, then? - I don't know, I'm tired.
我也是 我睡不着
Me too, I couldn't sleep.
莉拉有对你说什么吗
Did Lila say anything to you?
关于什么的 - 好吧 我来告诉你
About what? - Well, I'll tell you.
昨天我吻了她
Yesterday I kissed her.
可是她已经结婚了
But she's married!
她为什么要嫁给一个那样的人 - 因为爱
Why did she marry someone like him? - Because she was in love.
我不信 她是为了钱 为了帮助她的家庭
I don't believe it. She did it for money, to help her family,
为了安顿自己
to set herself up.
如果真是那样 她就会嫁给马尔切洛·索拉拉
If that's the case she could have married Marcello Solara.
他是谁
Who's that?
一个比斯特凡诺还富有 而且对她很痴迷的男人
A guy with much more money than Stefano and who was mad about her.
那她 - 她不爱他
And her? - She didn't want him.
你觉得他们俩相处得如何
Do you think things are going well between them?
有莉拉在 就没法好 - 你这是什么意思
With Lila things never go well. - What do you mean?
尼诺
Nino...
如果你不想比现在还痛苦
If you don't want to suffer worse than you already are,
别心怀期待
don't expect anything.
莉拉一旦被人捧着爱着 就会变得很残忍♥
Lila grows cruel when surrounded by affection and respect.
她总是那样
She's always been like that.
你回来了
You're back.
发生什么了 - 皮诺奇娅去了那不勒斯
What's happened? - Pinuccia has gone to Naples.
她抱怨里诺不想她呆在家
She yelled that if Rino doesn't want her at home
她说他不如从前那样爱她了
then he doesn't love her as much as he did.
与其如此 她宁愿和宝宝一起去死 她和里诺还有斯特凡诺一起走了
And so she'd rather die with the baby. She left with Rino and Stefano.
我可怜的儿子
My poor son...
我很抱歉 我完全不知情
I'm sorry. I had no idea.
我去洗洗 马上回来
I'll go wash, I'll be right back.
你知道她为什么想离开吗
You realize why she wanted to go?
因为她想和他的丈夫在一起
Because she wanted to be with her husband.
她被自己的情感吓到了
She got scared of her feelings.
她爱上了布鲁诺 - 皮诺奇娅吗
She's fallen in love with Bruno. - Pinuccia?
那他呢
And him?
他甚至没注意到 - 你确定
He didn't even notice. - Are you sure?
布鲁诺的目光都在你身上 - 别胡说
Bruno has his eye on you. - Don't be silly!
尼诺告诉我的
Nino told me.
他今天什么也没和我说
He didn't say anything to me today.
你们去游泳了嘛 - 嗯
Did you swim? - We did.
然后呢 你们谈了些什么 - 什么都谈
And then? What did you talk about? - A bit of everything.
我告诉你的那件事 也谈了嘛
Even about the thing I told you?
哪件事 - 吻啊
What thing? - The kiss.
没有 他没说
No, he didn't say anything.
那就好
Better that way.
我不想再见他了
I don't want to see him again.
虽然很迷惑 但我还是尽量避免说错话
Although dazed, I managed not to say the wrong words.
尼诺想知道都是关于莉拉 莉拉脑中也全是尼诺
Nino only wanted to know about Lila and Lila about Nino.
想到可以做中间人 我宽慰不少
I was consoled by an idea of centrality,
他们俩都需要我 我会帮助他们俩的
both needed me and I would stay in the middle.
莱诺
Lenù!
埃莱娜 埃莱娜
Elena! - Elena!
我在这
I'm here.
我在这
I'm here.
嗨 莱诺 - 我们找到她了
Hi, Lenù. - We found her!
嗨 - 你怎么没来沙滩啊
Hi. - Why didn't you come to the beach?
我们等了你一整天 - 我们有些事要做
We waited for you all day. - We had things to do.
你知道皮诺奇娅走了吗 - 真遗憾 我们还没说再见
Did you know Pinuccia has left? - What a pity we didn't even say goodbye.
她回那不勒斯了 - 我们今晚出去玩吧
She returned to Naples... - Let's go out tonight.
我们会接送你的
We'll come pick you up and bring you home.
莉拉的妈妈来了 我们不能不管她
Lila's mother's here. We can't leave her alone.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
今晚要一起出去玩吗
Shall we go out tonight?
我们接你去我家好不好
We'll come and pick you up and bring you back home.
算了吧
There's no need.
我们不论如何得去佛瑞欧 我必须得给我丈夫打个电♥话♥
We have to go to Forio anyway, I have to call my husband.
我们可以吃冰淇淋
We could get ice cream.
好吧 待会见
All right. See you later.
拜 莱诺 - 拜
Bye, Lenù. - Bye.
我真开心 莱诺 拜
I'm really glad, Lenù. Bye.
你为什么要答应 你不是说你不想再见他的呢
Why did you say yes? You said you didn't want to see him anymore.
我当然得答应了 我得给斯特凡诺打个电♥话♥
Of course I said yes, I have to call Stefano.
如果碰上他们怎么办
What would it look like if we ran into them?
碰上谁 - 没什么
Ran into who? - No one.
我得去酒吧给斯特凡诺打个电♥话♥
I have to call Stefano from the bar.
那我也去吧 - 你去干嘛
Then I'll come too. - What are you coming for?
我想出去透透气
I want to get out a bit.
布鲁诺
Bruno...
索卡沃 - 噢 索卡沃
Soccavo. - Ah, Soccavo...
和圣·乔凡尼·特杜西奥的香肠工厂一样吗
As in the salami factory in San Giovanni a Teduccio?
事实上 他是我爸
He's my father actually.
生意如何
And how's business?
还行 谢天谢地 不过我参与不多
Good, thank God, but I'm not involved that much.
我丈夫最近开始制鞋了
My husband has recently started making shoes.
妈妈
Mamma.
我说错了嘛 - 你好
What did I say? - Pardon?
大家都吃冰淇淋嘛
Are we all having ice cream?
嗯 - 我不吃 谢谢
Yes. - Not me, thanks.
就当为了我 就一小杯 尝一尝吧
Do it for me, a small cup, just a taste.
好吧 那我要一小杯
All right, a small one.
来四份常规的 一份小杯
We'd like four regular cups and a small one.
如果有的话 再来点水 谢谢
And some water, if possible. Thank you.
尼诺 你母亲好嘛 - 她也来这里度假了
Nino, how's your mother? - Well, she's here on vacation too.
你父亲呢
And your father?
我记得你小时候 他们用婴儿车推着你到处走
I remember when they took you around in a pram.
真的吗 - 当然了
Really? - Of course.
抱歉 我得去打个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I'm going to make my call.
我还认识你爷爷 愿他安息
I knew your grandfather too. God rest his soul.
他在战后得到了这个房♥子
He got that house after the war.
现在是浪漫舞曲时间
And now a romantic dance.
抱歉我离开一下
If you'll excuse me.
他不会是要去付账吧 我年龄最长 该我买♥♥单的
He hasn't gone to pay, has he? I'm the oldest, it's up to me.
不 我来买♥♥ 怎么能让女士买♥♥单呢
No, it's on me, as if I'd let a lady pay!
好吧 谢谢你
Very well, thank you.
晚上好 可以嘛
Good evening, may I?
可以给我这个荣幸和你跳个舞吗 - 谁 我嘛
May I have the honor of this dance? - Who, me?
你可能搞错了 - 拜托 答应我
Maybe you're mistaken. - Please, humor me.
不行 我很抱歉 - 唉 太遗憾了
No, I'm sorry. I can't. - Too bad.
莱诺 他还在看嘛 - 没错
Lenù, is he still looking? - Yes.
他恋爱了 丘比特之箭射中了他
He's in love, Cupid has fired his arrows.
没错 丘比特 - 丘比特
Yeah, Cupid... - Cupid!
去叫叫莉拉吧 冰淇淋都要融化了
Please, go and call Lila. It's all melting here.
请问电♥话♥在哪
Excuse me, the phone?
电♥话♥亭在后面 - 谢谢
The booths are at the back. - Thank you.
莉拉 抱歉
Lila... Sorry.
小心点 小姐
Careful, miss.
开心的交谈让人心烦意乱
The lively conversations faded to distracted sentences,
想找机会套点消息
seeking the way to more private words.
我很痛苦 又不得不承认 我很难以置信
I suffered, but I must admit, with an underlying sense of disbelief
痛苦如潮水般涌来
that made the suffering come in waves.
一起去游泳吧 - 不了 我不想游
Let's go for a swim. - No, I don't feel like it.
那喝点椰子汁吧
Let's go get some coconut.
如果有人看到他们怎么办 - 没人会看到的
What if someone sees them? - There's no one who can see them.
让他们去吧
Leave them be.
专心点呗
Would you care for a cedrata at least?
不要
No.
他们就像堕落的神
I saw them as fallen divinities.
从前那么聪慧
Once so clever, so intelligent,
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表