剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
It's entitled "Ulysses".
它提到奥德赛吗 - 没有
Does it talk about the Odyssey? - No.
讲的是平淡生活
It talks about how prosaic life is today.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
很难懂 我没读懂
It's difficult, I don't understand it all.
那你为什么还在读
So why are you reading it?
我认识的一个人在读 但他不喜欢
Someone I knew was reading it. But he didn't like it.
我喜欢
I did.
你不应该读那些你不理解的书
You shouldn't read books you can't understand.
他们对你有害
They're bad for you.
所以好多事情都对你有害
So many things are bad for you.
你不幸福
You're not happy.
你生来就是干大事的
You were destined for big things.
我受够了 我已经结婚了有了孩子
I've done them. I got married and I had a child.
人人都能做到 - 我不像普通人
Everyone can do that. - I'm like everyone.
你错了
You're wrong.
不 是你错了 你一直都错了
No, you're wrong. You always were wrong.
你就是个粗鲁的小孩 时至今日还是如此
You were a rude child and you're still rude.
显然你没教好我 对不起 我得走了很晚了
Evidently you didn't teach me properly. I'm sorry, I have to go, it's late.
她意识到我很蠢 她心里想 心怦怦直跳
"She's realizing that I'm stupid," she thought with a pounding heart.
她意识到我整个家庭都很蠢
"She's realizing that my whole family is stupid,
我的祖先是愚蠢的 我的后代也是愚蠢的
that my ancestors are stupid, my descendants will be stupid,
杰纳罗也会变蠢
that Gennaro will be stupid."
她一心想激发儿子和侄子的智力
She was obsessed with stimulating her son's and her nephew's intelligence.
笔记本里写满了她看书时
The notebooks began to fill up with ideas from the books
的笔记
that she was always buying.
做得好
Good boy.
这也放点
Put some here, too.
没事 再来一次
Don't worry, we'll do it again.
你在做什么 - 教他们玩
What are you doing? - Helping them play.
我儿子已经知道怎么玩了 - 他就是这样玩着学着的
My son already knows how to play. - This way he plays and he learns.
你为什么浪费这些时间
And why are you wasting all this time?
我在书里读到两岁
I read that everything we are is decided now,
看到老
in the first few years of life.
你也想玩吗 是吗
Do you want to play too? Yes?
你觉得他聪明吗
Do you think he's intelligent?
孩子们都聪明 你得教他们
All children are intelligent, you just have to train them.
继续教他 不要像你以前那样就放弃了
Keep training him, don't give up like you always do.
他必须得非常聪明 是吗
He has to become very intelligent, don't you?
你要有事就走吧 我来照顾迪诺
Go if you have to, I'll look after Dino.
不 已经晚了
No, it's late.
我想问你 斯特凡诺最近待你怎么样
I wanted to ask you... How has Stefano been doing lately?
挺好
Fine.
还是一样
Always the same.
问这干吗
Why do you ask?
斯特凡诺
Stefano...
地板上这一堆是什么 - 我过后会整理
What's this mess on the floor? - I'll tidy up later.
我猜你没煮过东西 - 你疯了吗
I bet you haven't cooked anything. - Are you mad?
你做饭了
Did you cook?
我没时间 我们会想办法的
I didn't have time, we'll figure something out.
我妻子应该做饭了 你可以去我那
I'm sure my wife's made something. You can come to my place.
不了谢谢 你该回家了
No, thanks. I think it's time for you to go home now.
你有点粗鲁
That's a bit rude.
你跟你儿子整天来这
You and your son come here every day.
你每天坐这啥也不干 鞋店快完蛋了
You sit here doing nothing, while the shoe factory goes to hell.
谁给你的胆 - 冷静点 里诺
How dare you? - Take it easy, Rino.
别那么跟我哥哥说话
And don't talk to my brother like that.
在孩子们面前嗓门小点
And don't raise your voice in front of the kids.
我才不跟你一样卖♥♥给所拉拉
You know what? I didn't sell out to the Solaras like you.
你根本什么都不想做
The truth is you don't want to do a fucking thing.
你们赛罗鲁家都是一样的 不可靠
You Cerullos are all the same. You're unreliable.
你说赛罗鲁时该洗洗你的嘴巴
Wash your mouth before you say "Cerullo".
别这样 孩子们在呢
Calm down, the kids are here.
按我说的 现在给我回家 不然我就打趴你
Do as I say, go home right now or I'll kick your ass!
斯特凡诺 别 - 你特么以为自己是谁
Stefano, please. - Who the fuck do you think you are?
你什么也不是 你就是一滩烂泥
You're nobody, you're a piece of shit.
你♥爸♥爸好歹还知道怎么犯罪 你连那都不知道
Your father knew how to be a criminal, you don't even know how to do that.
来打呀 混♥蛋♥ 你说什么
Come with me! Asshole! What did you say?
你个垃圾
You piece of shit!
来呀垃圾 滚出我的房♥子
Come on, you piece of shit! Get outta my house!
你们一家都是寄生虫
Fucking parasite! You and your whole family!
滚
Get out!
孩子呢 他在哪
Where's the other one? Where is he?
你做什么 - 过来
What are you doing? - Come here!
放开那个孩子 他还是孩子啊
Leave the boy alone! He's a baby!
过来 - 放开他
Come here! - Leave him alone!
你到底什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
我想要妈妈
I want Mamma!
我受够了
I can't take it anymore.
我烦透了 我受不了了
I'm fucking sick of this, I can't take it anymore.
没什么 宝贝
Nothing happened, sweetheart.
在那几个月中 经过一段时间的相互容忍♥
In those months, after a period of mutual tolerance,
他们的关系再次恶化
their relationship deteriorated again.
嗨 - 嗨莱拉
Hi. - Hi, Lila.
等我 我们一起吃 - 不是 我就是来打个招呼
Wait for me, we'll eat together. - No, I just came to say hi.
我回来找点书 就要走了
I was in town looking for some books, I was just going.
她和尼诺一起呆在
The time she had spent in that place with Nino,
商店百叶窗遮挡下的那间屋子
in the shade of the shop's lowered shutter,
那段时光似乎是她梦寐以求的
seemed a time she'd imagined.
她发现自己没有怀旧之情
She discovered she felt no nostalgia for it
那也不再重要了
and that what had been important no longer was.
莱拉
Lila, what a lovely surprise.
嗨米歇尔 - 你来这干嘛
Hi, Michele. - What are you doing here?
去附近办个事 - 你去哪
I had an errand nearby, I'm going. - Where are you going?
回家 - 坐公交吗
I'm going home. - On public transport?
还有别的选择吗 - 我开车送你
How else? - I'll drive you.
你才刚到
You've just arrived.
没问题的 阿方西索在呢 他可是最优秀的
No problem, Alfonsino's here, he's the best of the lot.
比你的哥哥要强多了 - 我不需要
Much better than your brother. - Wouldn't take much.
来吧 我送你回家 走吧
Come on, I'll drive you home. Let's go.
你对要阿方索说什么 - 怎么了
What did you have to say to Alfonso? - Why?
我总不得表现得像嫉妒阿方索一样吧
I can't act jealous about Alfonso.
不只是因为他是斯特凡诺的兄弟
And not only because he's Stefano's brother,
而且因为他不喜欢女人
but because he doesn't like women.
你为什么会为了我嫉妒他呢
Why would you act jealous with me?
离开你的丈夫吧 就今天 我会带你和你的孩子走
Leave your husband now, today. I'll take you and the baby.
为了你 我在沃梅罗买♥♥了一套房♥子
I bought a house in Vomero with you in mind.
如果你想的话 我可以现在就带你去看
If you like I'll show it to you now.
你想在那干什么都行 读书 写作 跟林努奇奥在一起
You could do what you want there: read, write, be with Rinuccio.
我只是想看着你的样子 听着你的声音
I just want to look at you, listen to you.
回答我 你愿不愿意 - 不 我不愿意
Just say yes or no. - No, the answer is no.
我不想跟你的兄弟 或者你在一起
I didn't want your brother and I don't want you either.
你们自以为可以为所欲为 认为自己可以藐视一切
You think you can take everything and respect nothing.
把奶嘴给他 别让他哭
Give him his pacifier, don't let him cry.
让他哭一哭也好
It's good for him to cry a little.
考虑考虑吧 或许明天你又会求着我这么做了
Think about it, maybe tomorrow you'll come begging.
我不觉得
I really don't think so.
是吗 你确定吗
You really don't think so? Are you sure?
即便我告诉你 你是唯一一个不知情的人 也不愿意吗
Even if I told you you're the only one who doesn't know?
所有人都知道了 你父亲 你母亲 你卑鄙的哥哥
Everyone knows: your father, your mother, your scumbag brother.
他们不告诉你 就是为了防止你惹事
They haven't told you to keep the peace.
还有什么是我不知道的
What don't I know?
斯特凡诺跟你的朋友在一起了
Stefano's gotten together with your friend.
谁
Who?
艾达
Ada.
自从你去了伊斯基亚之后 她就成了他的情人
She's been his lover since you were on Ischia,
他们每晚都在你的地盘上幽会
they saw each other every night at your place.
他们先是分手 后又复合
They broke up, got back together...
现在 你的丈夫在城里给她租了间公♥寓♥
Now your husband's rented her an apartment in town
他们就在那里碰面
and they meet there.
你相信我说的吗
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表