剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
发生什么了
What's going on?
是你的错 你有打火机是因为你偷偷抽烟
It's your fault, you've got a lighter because you smoke in secret!
你是故意的吗
Did you do it on purpose?
你怎么就不明白 她是个邪恶巫婆
Why don't you get it? She's a wicked witch!
她自己点的火
She lit the fire herself.
她想烧死我 她想杀了我们
She wanted to burn me, she wanted to kill us.
皮诺 你来说
Pinù, you tell them.
莉拉能做到怀不上孩子
Lila is capable of not getting pregnant.
如果怀孕 她会把它流掉
And when it happened, she let it slide out between her legs.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你最好离开 莱诺
You'd better leave Lenù.
这有个巫婆
There's a wicked witch in here.
现在你要做什么 还会画画吗
And now what will you do? Will you still do drawings?
我什么也不想画
I don't want to draw a thing,
拖鞋凉鞋都不想
not so much as a sandal or a slipper.
那他们会生气 - 那我能有什么办法
They'll get mad. - What can I do about it?
都是为了钱 -他们已经拿到钱了
It's money. - They've got money.
这就够了
And it's already enough.
我尽力了
The truth is I tried,
但是什么也没解决
but nothing comes out anymore.
再试试
Try again.
我们12岁的时候可不是这样
It's not the way it was when we were 12.
我这里没灵感了 它们不再出来了
The things that came out of here, don't anymore.
皮革的味道让我想吐
The smell of leather, skins, revolts me.
为了你我做到了
I did it for you,
虽然我没上过学 但我可以做点什么
to show you that, although I didn't go to school, I could do something.
永远不会结束
It never ends,
我脑子里总有冲动
I always have urges in my head.
我会证明我知道怎么把事做好
I always have to prove I know how to do things well.
我们开杂货店的时候
When we opened the grocery store,
斯特凡诺教过我怎么缺斤少两
Stefano taught me how to cheat on the weight.
一开始我冲他大喊说他是小偷
At first I yelled at him that he was a thief,
这就是他赚钱的方式
so this was how he made his money,
但后来我想证明我比他更会那些手段
but then I wanted to show I could cheat better than him.
然后我想出了100种方法
And I came up with a hundred ways.
我骗所有人 莱诺
I cheat everyone, Lenù.
缺斤少两 还有其他上千种事
On the weight, on a thousand other things.
我骗了整个社区
I cheat the whole neighborhood.
不要相信我
Don't trust me.
不要相信我的所说所为
Don't trust what I say and do.
我很高兴新娘礼服的照片被烧了
I'm glad the photo with the bridal dress got burned.
婚礼也该被烧
The wedding should have burned too.
礼服 索拉拉家 鞋子
The dress, the Solaras, the shoes...
站起来
Stand up.
尽量放松
Try to relax.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
骗人
Cheat.
我让里诺做鞋子
I'll get Rino to do the shoes.
如果他们搞砸了 我承担责任
If they go badly, I'll take the blame,
如果他们做的好 我就说是他做的
if they go well, I'll say he did them.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这对你来说行
It suits you,
但是对一个重要聚会来说不行
but not for an important party.
很重要 对吗 - 我怎么知道
It's important, right? - How should I know?
我老师在校外拦住了我
My teacher stopped me outside school,
她说她的孩子们正在组织一个聚会 她想让我去
she said her kids were organizing a party and she wanted me to go.
那你就得去了
Then you have to go.
试试这个
Try this on.
这件优雅 他们都是优雅的人
This is elegant. They'll be elegant people.
我也觉得很优雅
I think it's elegant too.
你老师住哪
Where does this teacher live?
在 维索里奥-诺曼纽尔大街
On Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
她能看到海景吗 - 我不知道
Does she have a sea view? - I don't know.
她孩子还在上学吗
Are her kids still in school?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 我不去了
No, that's it, I'm not going.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
斯特凡诺不会让你去的 -我们试试看
Stefano won't let you come. - We'll see about that.
你想带我去的话就告诉我
Tell me if you want to take me.
我当然想让你去
Of course I want you to come.
我可以穿这个
I could wear this.
你不觉得有点过吗 - 是聚会还是守夜啊
Don't you think it's a bit much? - Is it a party or a wake?
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我在这干什么 需要向你解释吗
What am I doing here? Do I have to explain it to you?
不 斯特凡诺
No, Stefano!
你也在这
You're here too...
反正大家都会知道的 - 你在说什么
Everyone's going to find out anyway. - What are you talking about?
他哥哥带着皮诺奇娅在这做事
Her brother brings Pinuccia to do their stuff here.
在这房♥子吗 谁给他们的钥匙 - 这也是我的房♥子
In this house! Who gave them the keys? - It's my house, too.
闭嘴 别出声
Shut up, don't even breathe.
因为做了肮脏的事情
On account of doing filthy things,
皮诺奇娅怀孕了 所以他们必须得结婚
Pinuccia's pregnant and now they have to get married.
你知道是什么让我很生气吗
You know what really pissed me off?
当我打了皮诺奇娅时 你知道她说了什么吗
When I slapped Pinuccia, you know what she said?
你在嫉妒 因为我是个女人而你妻子不是
"You're jealous because I'm a woman and your wife isn't,
因为里诺知道怎么对付女人 而你不知道
because Rino knows what to do with a woman and you don't!"
去他妈的
Fucking hell!
该死
Damn it to hell!
为什么你要让我经历这些
Why do you have to put me through this?
我最好出去 不然我会杀了你的 不过 我不会让你满足的
I better go out or I'll kill you! But I won't give you that satisfaction!
你个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
你就是个婊♥子♥
You're just a bitch!
只会惹麻烦
Nothing but trouble!
你会带上我吗
So, will you take me?
我怕她的裙子太过于华丽
I feared her dress was too flashy,
但她的美丽也会像星星一样绽放
but also that her beauty would explode like a star
所有人都争先恐后的想抓住它
and everyone would scramble to grab a fragment of it.
我担心她会用方言说些低俗的话
I feared she would speak in dialect, say vulgar things,
但即使是那样 她只要简单地张开嘴说话
but also that, if she simply opened her mouth,
人们都会被她的智慧所迷惑
everyone would be mesmerized by her intelligence
加利尼亚老师也会被她迷惑
and Mrs Galiani herself would fall under her spell.
我害怕加利尼亚老师觉得我只是她的一个苍白的影子
I feared Mrs Galiani would realize I was only a pale shadow of her.
她会想再见到她 还会争取让她回到学校
She'd want to see her again, she'd try to get her to go back to school.
待会见 - 我什么时候来接你
I'll see you later. - What time do I pick you up?
午夜
Midnight.
莉拉
Lila!
我在想 如果我和你一起去可以吗
I was thinking... what if I come up with you?
我去打个招呼 喝一杯
I'll say hello, have a drink.
斯特凡诺 不 他们是埃莱娜的朋友 我还不认识他们
No, Stefano. They're Elena's friends, I don't even know them.
好吧
Okay.
你是怎么说服他的
How did you convince him?
如果我想得到什么 我就会表现的像个妓♥女♥
If I want something, I just act like a whore.
请别这样说
Please, don't talk like that.
哪样说呢 - 就你刚才说的那样
Like what? - Like you just did.
你为我感到羞愧吗
Are you ashamed of me?
不是
No...
你知道他们在几楼吗 - 在3楼
You know what floor they're on? - Third.
你坐过电梯吗
Have you ever been in an elevator?
我们最好还是走上去吧 - 为什么
It's better if we walk up. - Why?
现在是什么情况 我们要做什么
And what happens now? What do we do?
你得按3
You have to press 3.
我可以按吗 - 按吧
Shall I do it? - Do it.
我的天哪
Good God!
嗨
Hi.
我是埃莱娜 加利亚尼老师的学生
I'm Elena, one of Mrs Galiani's students.
埃莱娜吗 - 是的
Elena? - Yes.
我是阿曼多 是她的儿子
I'm Armando, her son.
妈妈用你的论文折磨我们 我必须把它们全读一遍
Mamma torments us with your essays, I must have read them all.
请进来吧
Please, come in.
来吧 我带你去找我妈妈
Come, I'll take you to my mother.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表