剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
她来了
She's coming.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day!
噢 对喔
Oh. Right.
噢 谢谢你 凯莉 噢
Oh, thanks, Kelly. Oh.
我以为你可能没有礼物收
I thought you might not get
所以我今天下午休息的时候弄了这个
one so I made it on my break this afternoon.
我或许做得不是很好或者
I might've got a little bit carried away or...
噢 噢
Oh, oh.
哦嚯嚯嚯
Oh-ho-ho-ho.
噢 不 这礼物很精致
Oh, no, that's lovely...
噢 噢
Oh! Oh.
噢 噢 谢谢你
Oh. Oh, thank you.
做工很精致 谢谢你
That's lovely. Thank you.
- 她人很好 是吧 - 是啊
- She's good, isn't she? - Yeah.
我挺喜欢手工的
I'm sort of into crafts.
噢 好吧 你做得挺好的 非常感谢
Oh, well, you're very good at it. Thank you so much.
好吧 不客气的
Well, it's fine.
我并没想过你会送一份贺卡给我 所以
I wasn't expecting a card from you, so...
噢 很抱歉
Oh, sorry...
不 这挺好的
No, it's cool.
我本没期待 所以没事的
I wasn't expecting one, so it's cool.
你一直站在这吗
Have you been standing there the whole time?
是的
Yep.
真好
Great.
别担心 我什么都没听到
Don't worry. I didn't hear a thing.
我喜欢情人节 你喜欢吗
I love Valentine's Day, don't you?
喜欢啊
Yeah.
你人再老也需要浪漫
You're never too old for a bit of romance.
如今的人们 你懂的 就算六十好几
People nowadays, you know, "Make love" Till, like,
也喜欢“做♥爱♥”
well into their sixties.
我见过类似的节目 有点恶心
I saw a programme about it. It was disgusting.
好吧 不 不 不是恶心但是
Well, not, not, not disgusting but...
我已经设置好你的iPhone了
I've set up your new iPhone.
喔 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你有部手♥机♥挺好的 不是吗
It's good you've got that, isn't it?
它们确实可以便利让不同国家的人
They're really good for keeping in touch with people
- 保持联♥系♥ - 对的
- in different countries. - OK.
是啊 是啊 的确很方便
Yeah, yeah, that is good.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Hm.
我刚刚说“恶心”的时候
When I said "Disgusting",
- 我并不是指
- I didn't mean the thought
你和别人嘿♥咻♥恶心 - 不是吗
of you shagging someone was disgusting. - No?
不是 你嘿起咻来可好看了
No! You'd look great doing it.
尤其你在上面的时候
Especially if you were on top.
凯莉
Kelly!
什么 她会的 我只是在夸她
What? She would! I'm being nice!
我并没有真的想看
I wouldn't want to watch it.
不想吗 我不想看我骑在一领退休金的老头身上吗
No? You wouldn't wanna watch me ride a pensioner?
噢 老妈啊
Oh, Mum!
不 不可能 并无冒犯 但是
No! No way. No offence but...
你肯定不会想知道我前任逼我看的那些玩意
You do not want to know the things my ex made me watch.
我闭上眼都还能看到他们
When I close my eyes I can still see them.
- 你可以帮下忙吗 - 可以
- Can you give me a hand? - Yep.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
噢 别这样 别这样
Oh, come on, come on...
作为一个寡妇过情人节难吗
Is it hard being a widow on Valentine's Day?
嗯 有一点 没错
Erm, a little bit, yeah.
- 凯莉 你准备好了吗 - 好的 我就来了
- Kell, are you going to get ready? - Yeah. I'm coming.
我是说 这只是新的一天
I mean, it's just another day,
是吧 但却有着许许多多的回忆
isn't it? But there's lots of memories.
说真的 我们以往并不出去过情人节
We didn't used to go out, really.
我们只是待在家看部电影 因为
We just used to stay in and watch a film because...
是啊 我知道你的意思
Yeah. I know what you mean.
就在我15岁那年的情人节
This one Valentine's Day when I was 15,
我被诺埃尔·爱德蒙兹甩了[英国著名电视主持人]
and I'd just been dumped by Noel Edmunds...
- 同名不同人 - 噢
- A different one. - Oh.
他比我年长一级
He was in the year above,
我其他朋友都跟他们男朋友出去约会了
and all my other friends were out with their boyfriends,
妈妈也和艾伦约会去了 我自己孤零零的
and my mum was out with Alan, and I was all alone,
说实话 凯茜 毫不夸张地
and honestly, Cathy, literally,
我差点就自杀了
I was this close to killing myself.
噢 你这可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor thing.
尽管如此 但也没你槽糕 是吧
It's not as bad as you, though, is it?
凯莉 你准备好了吗
Kelly, are you getting ready?
好的 我只是在安抚你老妈
Yes! I'm just looking after your mum!
我喜欢来这串门
I love coming round here.
噢 好吧 你能来简直是蓬荜生辉
Oh, well, it's very nice to have you.
呵嗯
Hmm.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我刚在帮忙挂衣服
I was just helping, hanging up some clothes
告诉她当年我被诺埃尔·爱德蒙兹甩了的事
and telling her about when I got dumped by Noel Edmunds.
诺埃尔·爱德蒙兹
Noel Edmonds?
同名不同人
A different one.
噢
Oh.
噢 日了狗了 噢
Oh, fucking hell. Oh...
我做好远游的准备了
I got my ticket for the long way round
一手一瓶威士忌
Two bottles of whisky for the way
我的确想要一些暖心的游伴
And I sure would like some sweet company
噢 我明天就出发
Oh, I'm leaving tomorrow.
你怎么看呢
What do you say?
- 我走了之后 - 我走了之后
- When I'm gone - When I'm gone
- 在我走之后 - 在我走之后
- When I'm gone - When I'm go-o-one
在我走之后你会想念我的
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
你会嗅着我的头发想念我
You're gonna miss me by my hair
你会无时无刻想念我
You're gonna miss me everywhere
在我走了之后你会想念我的
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
我做好远游的准备了
I got my ticket for the long way round
这是风景最美的旅途
The one with the prettiest view...
- 我才不进去 德雷克
- I'm not going in there, Derek.
- 进去不会吃亏的 她租了录像带
- It'll be nice. She's rented a film.
- 来吧 - 我是不会进去的 德雷克
- Come on. - I'm not going in there, Derek.
来吧 求你了 就一杯酒的时间
Come on. Please. We'll just have one drink.
如果你非要逼我进去 那我就躲进浴室里
If you make me go in there, I will hide in the bathroom.
我之前就这么干过
I've done it before.
今天是情人节 她是我姐姐 别这样
It's Valentine's Day. She's my sister. Come on.
你敢走远点试试 你个讨厌鬼
Don't you walk away from me, you turd.
这就是她啦 大姐大 又年轻了吗
Here she is! Big sis! Haven't you grown?
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's.
- 一切都还好吗 - 挺好 谢谢你能来
- Are you all right? - Yeah. Thanks for coming round.
噢 别说傻话 不就一个晚上嘛
Oh, don't be silly. It's just another night.
- 是不是 玻琳 - 是的
- Isn't it, Pauline? - Yes.
噢 给她 嗯
Oh, give her the, erm...
情人节快乐 凯茜
Happy Valentine's Day, Cathy.
噢 谢谢你 谢谢你也能来 玻琳
Oh! Thank you. Thanks for coming round, Pauline.
不客气 来到这我非常激动
No, I'm absolutely thrilled to be here.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这正是我想象中自己一个人过情人节的画面
This is exactly how I imagined myself spending Valentine's Day
很好
Great.
噢 玻琳做了
Oh, Pauline's baked a
一炉曲奇饼 所以我带了一些给你
batch of biscuits so we brought some for you.
都有些什么口味
What are they?
迭迷香 薰衣草 甘草以及酸橙
Rosemary, lavender, liquorice and lime.
迭迷香 薰衣草 甘草以及酸橙
Rosemary, lavender, liquorice and lime.
噢 肯定很好吃 请进 请进
Oh, yum. Come in, come in.
杰森和凯莉很快就出去约会了
Jason and Kelly will be going out soon
然后我们就可以边吃美食边看电影了
so we can get the food and watch the film.
- 你如果愿意可以不脱鞋 - 我知道
- You can leave those on if you want. - I know.
是啊 不 我的意思是你没必要担心
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表