剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
I can't believe that's you. You look so pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
真不懂你结婚干嘛穿棕色
I can't believe you got married in brown.
你到底有啥毛病
What was wrong with you?
- 那时候可是潮流 - 不是吧 - 真的
- It was the fashion back then. - No! - Yeah.
哇 太好玩了
Aw! That's cute.
以前的人真是太好笑了
People were so funny in the olden days.
我和杰森结婚的时候 我要穿白色
When me and Jason get married, I'm wearing white.
- 我们进去吧 - 好的
- Shall we? - Yeah.
能问个问题吗 我向你借内♥裤♥是不是很尴尬
Can I just ask, is it awkward that I'm borrowing your knickers?
不会 这种情况常有发生
No, Kelly, it happens all the time.
是嘛
Does it?
上次我来的时候 都是为了池塘的事
Last time I was here, it was all about the pond.
- 别坐那 - 为什么
- Don't sit there. - Why not?
自己看
Look at it.
看在上帝面上 别那么站着 德里克
And don't stand like that. For god's sake, Derek.
真不敢相信我还要告诉你怎么站
I can't believe I have to tell you how to stand.
对不起
Yeah, sorry.
- 没有光泽了 - 是的 但别跟她说
- They're off. - Okay, but don't say anything to her.
- 都变白了 德里克 - 我知道 但是别提这个
- They've gone white, Derek. - Yeah, but don't say anything.
你还好吗 德里克叔叔
You all right, Uncle Derek?
问他去
Ask him.
没事 杰森 对不起
All right, Jason, lad. Sorry about that.
我刚跟波琳谈论一些事呢
I was just sorting something
你怎么样
out with Pauline. How you doing, mate?
嗯 努力帮妈妈渡过难关
Yeah, you know. Trying to help Mum, really.
- 她看起来还不错 - 嗯 她很棒
- She's looking good, though. - Yeah, she's been amazing
你呢 一切还好吧
And you? You coping all right?
嗯 就是要熬过今天
Yeah, you know. Just need to get through today, really.
哼
Hmm!
- 失去丈夫对你肯定打击很大 - 对
- It must be so hard for you, losing your husband. - Yeah.
感觉很糟 但我已经消化一段时间了 所以
It's not been great, but I've had a long time to prepare, so...
嗯 我的狗死的时候已经完成了化疗
Yeah. When my dog died, he'd been through chemo
他们给他截了肢 还安上了轮子
and also they cut his leg off and put him on wheels, so we were
我们都知道他大限已到 然后他被一辆卡车撞死了
all, like, he's bound to die now, and then he got hit by a lorry.
好吧
Ok.
- 我是不是不该谈我的狗了
- Shall I stop talking about my dog?
- 这是我放内♥裤♥的抽屉 - 好吧
- That's my knicker drawer. - Right.
请自便
So help yourself to anything you need.
我要去趟洗手间
I'm just going to pop to the toilet.
大的还是小的
Number one or number two?
对不起 真对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
你进去干嘛其实一点都不关我事
It's literally none of my business what you get up to in there.
没事的 亲爱的
Don't worry, love.
你好啊 麦克
Oh, Michael, hello.
- 嗯 - 你还好吗
- Yeah. - You OK?
嗯 你呢
Yeah. You?
还好 凯莉刚借了我一条内♥裤♥穿
Yeah. Kelly just borrowed a pair of my knickers.
嗯 不错
Oh, lovely.
波琳
Pauline.
她是迷人的小东西 真正的美人
She's a lovely little thing. She's a real looker.
不是吗
Isn't she?
没错
Yeah.
她还拍了广♥告♥
She's been in an advert.
但同时 对于一位美人而言很稀罕的是
But at the same time and this is rare for a good-looking woman
她还有美好的个性
she's also got a good personality.
她有那么一点好奇进火葬场是什么体验
She was sort of wondering about getting to the crematorium,
棺材车上能给她腾个位吗
if there's any room for her in the funeral car?
- 呃 - 没事的 对不起 别担心
- Erm... - It's fine. Sorry. Don't worry.
我不想让你难做
I don't want to make things difficult for you.
不 你做的很好 她会理解的
No, you're not. You're not. She'll understand.
她非常通情达理
She's a very reasonable person.
你照片里很美 你们两个都是
You looked lovely. You both did.
你跟我妈跳了场很棒的舞
You had a good dance with my mum.
嗯 我多幸运
Mmm. Lucky me.
别这么说 她经常谈起呢
Oh, don't. She always talked about that.
美好的日子 美好的婚礼
Beautiful day. Beautiful wedding.
你的致辞把我说的真好
You were so nice about me in your speech.
没句真的
It was all lies.
你还记得吗 以前我们藏在你车里
Do you remember when we hid in your car
才能躲着我爸抽根烟
so I could have a fag without my dad seeing?
我当然记得
Oh, yeah! I remember.
真是一对白♥痴♥
Pair of bloody idiots.
- 你敲门了吗 - 没呢
- Have you knocked? - No.
有人进去半天了
They've been in there for quite a while.
你要用力推一下 你要先去吗
You have to give it a little shove. Do you want to go first?
没事 你先吧 我一时半会都出不来
No, no, you go ahead, I'll be ages.
不 我不是 不是那个意思
Oh! No, I didn't... No, I didn't, didn't mean that.
- 你确定不先来 - 不了 你先吧
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. You go right ahead.
- 不会很久的 - 没事的
- I won't be long. - No, it's fine.
你想上多久可以
You take as long as it takes, as long as you need.
我就在这等着 别担心 我不会偷听
I'll be right here. Don't worry, I won't be listening.
就是这样 莫琳 差不多啦
That's it, Maureen! Nearly there!
我一直疼 凯茜
I'm in constant pain, Cathy.
好
Ok.
她装的 这臭荡♥妇♥
She's faking it, the fat slag.
好啦 雷吉
All right, Reg.
我要喝水
I need water!
爷爷 奶奶 你们好吗
Hello, Nan, Grandad, you all right?
他们又让我吃新药了
They've put me on another load of new pills!
不是吧
Oh, no!
药没变 就是盒子不同罢了
They're the same pills! They're in a different box!
- 胖婊♥子♥ - 你们怎么换窗户了
- Thick bitch. - Why have you changed the windows?
我们没换 莫琳
Er, we haven't, Maureen.
你上次来的时候也是这些窗户
They're the same windows as the last time you were here.
她换个窗户为什么也要跟我说谎
Why is she lying to me about changing the windows?!
- 她没有说谎 窗户没变过
- She hasn't! They're the same windows!
- 她换窗户干嘛 - 我就想知道啊
- Why would she change the windows? - That's what I want to know!
- 凯莉 我来介绍一下 - 你好
- Kelly, let me introduce you. - Hello!
这是戴夫的父母 莫琳和雷吉
This is Dave's parents, Maureen and Reg.
莫琳和雷吉 这是凯莉 杰森的新女友
Maureen and Reg, this is Kelly, Jason's new girlfriend.
很高兴终于见到您两位了
It's nice to meet you both at last.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry about your loss.
谢谢 我们都很难过
Thank you, yeah. It's been very hard.
- 本来不该埋葬自己的孩子 - 是的
- You shouldn't have to bury your own child. - No.
天啊
God.
你想着他们埋葬你们才对
Well, you'd think they'd do that for you.
不 我懂你意思了 对不起 对不起...
Oh, no... I see what you mean, yes. Sorry, sorry...
- 没事的 凯莉
- It's OK, Kelly.
我以为你的意思是你们真的要去挖
I thought you meant you actually had to dig...
凯莉 你妈妈洗错了一条黑裙 对吧
Kelly? Your mum washed the wrong black dress, didn't she?
- 所以你穿的鲜红的裙子 - 是的
- That's why you're in bright red. - Yes!
我有两条黑裙子 其中一条
I've got two black dresses, one of them's a bit like...
我前任喜欢我穿上跟他 我 我不知道怎么说了
My ex-boyfriend used to like it when I... I dunno how to put it.
- 我们不需要知道 - 对 没错 对不起
- We don't need to know. - True. True. Sorry.
- 对 还有另一条呢
- Yeah, and the other one's a bit more like...
- 她在跟我说话吗
- Is she speaking to me?
- 对啊 没错 - 我根本听不清你在说什么
- Yeah, she is. - I can't hear a word you're saying.
我有两条黑裙子 莫琳
I've got two black dresses, Maureen!
- 她有两条 黑 裙子 - 凯莉
- She's got two! Black! Dresses! - Kelly?
- 我怎么了 - 没关系的 真的
- What is wrong with me? - Don't worry about it. Honestly.
我妈说 凯莉 说话前先动脑子
My mum's like, "Kelly, think before you speak," And I'm like,
我就说 我动脑子了啊
"I do." And then I think they're
我真觉得他们
- actually going to make
- 要埋葬自己儿子 - 好 继续走
- him bury his own son. - Yes, keep moving.
我说真的 凯茜
Seriously, Cathy. I was
我脑里浮现他拿着铲子的样子 他都有一百岁了啊
picturing him with a shovel. "He's 100 years old!
- 不该由他来铲啊
- "He shouldn't be doing that!" Do
- 你懂我意思吗 - 接着走 - 我说真的 凯茜
- you know what I mean? - Keep moving. - Honestly, Cathy.
我的脑子像香蕉做的似的
It's like my brain's made of bananas.
- 奶奶 你想到哪里喝水
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表