剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks.
德里克怎么样了
So, how was Derek?
哦 拜托 麦克 你到底隐藏了什么秘密
OK, come on, Michael, what's the big secret?
你们俩在外乱搞了
You two been chasing women?
哦 我可没那个精力
Oh-ho-ho! I wouldn't have the energy.
- 脱衣舞俱乐部 -我会不知道看哪里好的
- Strip club? - I wouldn't know where to put my eyes.
我确定你会找到该看的地方的
I'm sure you'd find somewhere.
你不准备告诉我 是吗
You're not going to tell me, are you?
我真的没什么要告诉你的
There's nothing to tell, honestly.
好吧 给你自己弄点麦片 吐司 或者别的什么
Well, help yourself to cereal, or toast and... whatever.
这还有鸡蛋 培根和香肠
There's eggs and bacon, sausages.
不 不 我在减肥呢
No, no, you're all right. I'm trying to slim down a bit.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你不需要减什么肥 你还和以前一样迷人
You don't need to lose weight. You're lovely just as you are.
呃
Er... Hm.
你还好吗 凯莉 我给你做点早饭吧
You OK, Kelly? Can I get you some breakfast?
不用了 我一会儿吃点胡萝卜
No. I'll have some carrots in a bit.
呃 凯莉 亲爱的
Er... Kelly, love, I was
你能不能帮我准备下工作的东西
wondering if you could help me get ready for work?
我承认我开始想你了
Well, I won't deny I've missed you.
- 怎么了 -没事儿 我只是觉得有点累了
- What's wrong? - Nothing, no. I'm just... tired.
我也想你了 真的 亲爱的
I've missed you, too. I really have, darling.
这是有多少羽绒服
How many togs is that?
- 八件 -八件 噢
- Eight? - Eight togs? Huh!
怪不得她还需要毛毯了
No wonder she needs a blanket.
无论如何 在你开始伤心欲绝之前
Well, anyway, before you start getting all weepy again,
- 我要说的是
- I meant what I said,
- 我不会再受你的摆布 - 不会
I'm not going to be controlled by you. - No.
我可以去跟我的丈夫商讨离婚的事儿
If I want to meet with my husband to discuss the divorce, I can.
- 是的 - 我可以给他拍一些视频
- Yeah. - If I want to make him little videos, I can.
我可以跟他去湖里游泳
If I want to swim with him in a lake, I can.
你介意我开下窗户吗
Do you mind if I open a window?
随你便
Yes, whatever.
说了这么多 但是 根据你昨晚的电子邮件
But having said all that, in the light of your emails last night,
我还是要做一些准备
I'm willing to come to some sort of arrangement.
电子邮件
Emails?
你希望我和海豚一起游泳
He wants me to swim with a dolphin!
海豚多好啊
Dolphins are nice.
我看了一些视频 凯茜 他们会嗅探人的私处
I've seen videos of them, Cathy. They sniff your bits.
那你需要和杰森谈谈这个
You need to talk to Jason about it.
我已经和他谈过了 麦克 我给他写了一封电子邮件
I have talked to him, Michael! I wrote him an email and sent it,
不过我拿他的手♥机♥把那封邮件删了
and then I hacked into his phone and deleted it from his inbox.
- 你这么做了 - 没错
- Did you?! - Of course I did!
我就是个疯子
I'm a nutcase.
我甚至和狐狸聊天
I talk to foxes!
你现在是和我一起笑 还是嘲笑我
Sorry, are you laughing with me or at me?
和你一起笑啊
With you!
好吧
Good.
晚餐后 我和杰夫正在喝玛奇朵
I was having an after dinner macchiato with Geoff,
这些邮件就发进来了
then all these desperate little emails came rushing in.
我就只能给他看了 我希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind, I had to show him.
嗯 没事儿
Yeah, no problem.
我希望能在上班前来一趟
I wanted to come over before work
因为他今晚要带我去国家歌♥剧院
because he's taking me to the ENO tonight.
去看歌♥剧
Opera.
哦 是吧
Oh, right.
你看过歌♥剧吗 德里克
Have you been to the opera, Derek?
嗯 我看过《骨肉兄弟》
Well, I saw Blood Brothers, didn't I?
确实
Indeed.
所以 自从你昨晚说
So, since you said last
你愿意让我去做任何我想做的事儿
night you were so keen to do whatever I want,
我想你今天下午不如先回家
I was thinking you could pop into yours this afternoon
帮我放一瓶香槟到冰箱里
and put a bottle of
以防万一他突然回来
champagne in the fridge, in case he comes back.
别买♥♥不甜的那种
Nothing too dry.
别担心 那里没有做♥爱♥的痕迹
Don't worry, it isn't sexual.
他已经打扫的很干净了
He's made that perfectly clear.
你没想着
You're not going to have
和我再续前缘吧
another one of your little episodes, are you?
没 没有
Um. No. No.
我该走了 你继续去跑步吧
I should get going. Let you get on with your jog.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯
Yes.
妈妈 我的T恤熨好了吗
Mum? Have you done my shirt?!
好了
Yep!
- 你会告诉他关于海豚的事儿吗
- You won't tell him about the dolphin,
- 会吗 - 当然不会
- will you? - Of course not!
那脸书的事儿呢
Or the Facebook thing?
还有狐狸的事儿
Or the foxes?
那我吃了你东西的事儿呢
Or the fact I finished your Galaxy?
该死
Dammit.
我只吃了一点儿
I only had a little bit.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
我没想到你是在一个超♥市♥工作
I didn't realise you worked in a supermarket too.
我不是
I don't.
你在维特罗斯工作 对吧
You work in Waitrose, yeah?
是的
Yes.
那就是个超♥市♥啊
Well, that's a supermarket.
不 那不是
No, it's not.
嗯
Yeah?
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mum.
举手之劳
That's all right.
你怎么了
You OK? What?
只是憋着气 等着味道散一散
Just waiting till I can breathe.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry!
没事儿 亲爱的 谁会需要一个臭氧层呢
It's all right, love, who needs an ozone layer?
面试准备的如何
How are you feeling about your interview?
嗯 我觉得还不错
Yeah. Yeah. It's good, I think.
我刚刚洗澡的时候还练了一下
I've just been practising in the shower.
我想表现的机智一点
I want to be clever with it.
你懂的 当他们问出最后一个问题
You know when they ask you at the end,
“你有什么问题要问我们的吗”|
"Have you got any questions for us?"
我会直视他们的眼睛 然后说
I'm going to look them in the eye and say,
“你这是什么意思”
"What d'you mean?".
不错吧
It's good, isn't it?
呃
Um...
- 你可以转过去吗 我要穿上内♥裤♥ -好
- Can you turn round? I'm just gonna get my knackers out. - Yep.
我们把事情说开了 和好了
It's all sorted, all fixed.
太棒了
Great.
她把钥匙还给我了
She's given me my keys back.
他最终认识到我是一个自♥由♥的灵魂
He's finally realised I'm a free spirit.
我可以和我的丈夫去看歌♥剧
If I want to go to the opera with my husband
或是讨论离婚事宜
and discuss our divorce, I can.
我还可以去他的游艇上玩儿
If I want to spend the day on his yacht, I can.
你什么时候去的
When did you do that?
有什么问题吗
Does it matter?
没有
Nope.
我来吧
I'll have that.
很高兴你能感觉好一点
I'm really pleased you're feeling better.
是啊 事情都会自己解决的
Yeah, it's really worked itself out.
- 我只是推动了一下 - 没错
- I've just got to get things moving a bit more at work. - Yep.
还清一些信♥用♥卡♥ 重新提交报税表
Pay off some of my cards. Resubmit my tax return.
- 把增值税理出来 - 嗯
- Sort out the VAT. - Yep.
- 然后一切就都会变好 -没错
- Then everything should be ok. - Yep.
显然 我还要付孩子们的抚养费
Keep up the child support payments, obviously.
还贷款
Deal with my loans.
补上市政税
Yeah. Catch up on my council tax.
把我那些高尔夫的玩意儿也还清
Pay off my golf stuff.
去康特公♥司♥把我的戒指赎回来
Get my rings back from Cash Converters.
瑟盖·布林 谷歌♥的创始人
Sergey Brin. He's the guy who invented Google.
- 嗯哼 - 谷歌♥ 那个搜索引擎
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表