剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
他给我发了一条很奇怪的信息
a really weird text.
- 是么 - 是的 他想要拥抱
- Did he? - Yeah, he wants a hug.
我才不想抱他
I don't want to give him a hug.
想像一下
Imagine me going up to
我去跟一个气味难闻的老家伙见面 还跟他拥抱
some smelly old bloke and giving him a hug!
可能他很紧张
Maybe he was nervous.
你人太好了
You're too nice.
谢谢 迈克尔
Thanks, Michael.
要是没你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
叫辆车不
Get a cab?
走吧
Come on.
给我发邮件 让我跟进一下情况
Send me an e-mail, let me know how it goes?
嗯 当然了
Yeah, course I will.
凯莉把你项链搞坏了
Kelly broke your necklace.
我很好
I'm fine.
我很好 抱歉
I'm fine. Sorry.
只是
It's just...
我很好
I'm fine.
只是条项链
It's just a necklace.
走吧
Let's go.
布莱恩说他会打一条粉色领带 这样我就知道他是哪个了
Brian says he's going to wear a pink cravat so I know it's him.
哇哦 听起来他很抢手呢
Wow. He sounds like quite a catch.
我知道 粉色的领带
I know! A pink cravat!
太奇葩了
There's so many things wrong with that.
关于黛比 我很抱歉 她不太像你我 对吧
Sorry about Debbie. She's not like you and me, is she?
不
No...
是啊 我26岁的时候和现在的她很像
Yeah, I was like that when I was 26.
那你现在多大了
And how old are you now?
27岁
27.
我简直不敢相信自己26岁的时候有那么蠢
I can't believe what an idiot I was when I was 26...
亲爱的 你有什么要告诉我的吗
Do you want to talk to me about something, love?
不
No...
你确定么
Are you sure?
是的
Yep.
你告诉她了么
Have you told her?
我会的 我会的 我只是在通过小对话来软化她
I will, I will. I'm just softening her up with small talk.
凯茜
Cathy...
我弄坏了你的项链
I broke your necklace.
戴夫给你的那条 老女人款 带串珠的
The one Dave got you. The old lady one with the beads...
没事了 亲爱的 只是
It's OK, love. It's fine. It's just...
我还打碎了你那个丑陋的青蛙装饰
And I smashed your ugly frog thing.
我的什么
My what?
你那个丑陋的青蛙装饰物 我两周前打碎的
Your ugly frog ornament thing. I did it two weeks ago.
我很抱歉弄坏了你的项链
I'm so sorry about your necklace.
我只是 使劲拉拽那种塑料东西
I just get all stretchy with elastic things and I was...
我只是觉得好玩才随便扯的
Well, I was just stretching it just for fun, really,
只是想看看那塑料玩意能被拉多大 你可能已经知道了
just to see how far it'd go and you probably know this already
但你确实能把它拉的特别大
but you can actually stretch it really far and...
但我不知道为什么我在找借口
But I don't know why I'm making excuses.
但现在我承认这都是我的错 我把它给扯断了
And now I'm making it all about me and... I snapped it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我砸碎了你的青蛙装饰是因为
And I smashed your frog thing because I wanted to see
我想看看它会不会反弹回来
if it would bounce.
所以它弹了没
Did it?
没有
No.
为什么呢
Why's that?
因为它是陶瓷做的
Because it was made of china?
你知道那个青蛙装饰多少钱么
Do you know how much that frog thing cost?
70便士
70p.
噢 天呐 噢 上帝 我实在很抱歉 凯茜
Oh, God... Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Cathy.
好了 亲爱的 那都是身外之物
Don't worry, love. They're just things.
不 不过这是戴夫留下来的
No, but it was from Dave.
他给了我很多东西的 过来
He got me lots of stuff. Come here.
你真是太宽容了 谢谢你
This is so nice of you. Thank you.
抱歉 凯莉 你抱的实在有点紧
Sorry, Kelly, love, that's actually a bit tight.
- 噢 抱歉 - 嗯哼
- Oh, sorry. - Yeah.
还是有点紧
It's still fairly tight.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能让我走了么 亲爱的
Can you let me go now, love?
对不起
Sorry!
那么再见啦 过几个小时就回来
Bye, then! Be back in a couple of hours.
你们自己做午餐吧
Help yourself to some lunch.
冰箱里还有些上好的火腿
There's some of that nice ham in the fridge.
噢 谢谢凯茜 你可以帮我下个赌注么
Oh, thanks Cathy. Could you put this on for me?
每趟赛马50英镑
50 quid each way.
噢 好 当然 你有 呃
Oh, yeah, of course. You got the, er...
不要在意这些细节
Don't worry about that.
呃
Erm...
噢 不要那么小气 凯茜 去吧
Oh, don't be tight, Cathy. Come on, girl.
祝你玩得开心
Have a nice time.
不要去干我不会做的事哦
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
不要去干我会做的事
Don't do anything I WOULD do.
抱歉
Sorry.
走了
You off?
是哦
Yeah.
祝愉快
Have a lovely time.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
祝好运 凯茜
Good luck, Cathy!
- 噢 谢谢 黛比 - 做你自己就好
- Oh, thanks, Debbie. - Just be yourself.
- 谢谢 - 或者 稍微表现得得好一点
- Thanks. - Or sort of like a better version?
黛比 她才不需要你多嘴 她都59了
Debs! She doesn't need your help. She's 59.
她几岁啦
She's what?!
- 准备好了不 - 是呢
- You ready? - Yeah.
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表