剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
我去开门
'I'll get it.'
- 你好 - 噢 - 有人送你的花 - 噢 谢谢
- Hiya. - Oh. - Got a delivery. - Oh, thanks.
- 我还以为是凯莉 - 不是
- Thought that was Kelly. - No, no.
- 谁送的花 - 呃
- Who are they from? - Erm...
- 乔治和珍妮 - 乔治和珍妮
- George and Jenny. - George and Jenny?
- 对啊 - 他们是谁
- Yeah. - Who's that?
不知道
No idea.
乔治和珍妮
George and Jenny...
我上学时有个叫珍妮的 但是她恨我至极
I went to school with a Jenny, but she hated my guts.
- 是吗 - 是啊 能给我个瓶子吗 亲爱的
- Did she? - Yeah. Can you get me a vase, love?
呃 其实我要的应该是花瓶
Erm... I might just use a vase, actually.
不 没事的 这样更简单
No, it's fine. It's easier.
不错嘛
Lovely.
- 这样插花更容易罢了 - 嗯
- It's just an easier way of doing it. - Yeah.
这次该是凯莉了
That'll be Kelly.
- 嗨 很高兴见到你 - 我也很高兴见到你 凯莉
- Hello! Nice to meet you. - Yes! And you, Kelly.
- 噢 - 噢 - 对不起
- Oh. - Oh. - Sorry.
对不起 我从来都不知道是否要
Sorry. I never know whether to, erm...
- 没关系的 - 一切都还好吗
- Don't worry. - Was it nice?
- 嗯 - 那就好
- Yeah. - Good. Erm...
好了 快进来吧
Well, come through. Come through
来客厅吧 当自己家就好
into the living room. Make yourself at home.
其实我就是想说 凯茜
I just wanted to say, actually, Cathy.
我 我的裙子出了点问题
I've, erm, I've had a bit of a problem with my dress.
- 嗯哼 - 我妈妈洗错了
- OK. - My mum washed the wrong
一条黑裙子 这裙子很短 不是吗
black dress and it's really short, isn't it?
能看到她屁♥股♥
You can see her bum.
是啊 然后我就说 "妈妈 这是杰森爸爸的丧礼
Yeah. And was like, "Mum, this is Jason's dad's funeral!
我总不能露着屁♥股♥去他爸爸的丧礼吧"
"I can't go to Jason's dad's funeral with my bum out, can I!?"
所以
So, erm...
我只有这条能表达敬意的裙子
It's the only one I had that was, like, respectful
或者说够长的裙子
or, like, long enough.
还有 我的发根没弄好
Also, I'm sorry about my roots.
没事 我觉得你十分完美 凯莉
Well, I think you look absolutely lovely, Kelly.
很高兴你能来
And it's so nice of you to come.
- 戴夫会很感动的 - 噢
- Dave would've been very touched. - Oh.
哇
Wow. Erm...
- 我带你去看看厨房♥吧 - 好的
- I'll show you the kitchen. - Cool.
终于见到你了真好 凯莉
Well, it's so nice to meet you at last, Kelly.
- 可惜是在这么悲伤的场合 - 是啊
- A shame it's on such a sad occasion. - Yeah.
呃
Erm...
对不起 我还没吃早餐
Sorry, I didn't have any breakfast.
没关系
Oh, that's OK.
要舔酸奶盖子吗
Do you want the lid?
不用了
Erm, I'm all right.
其实我想说 凯茜
I just wanted to say, actually, Cathy.
我对你丈夫的死感到很难过
I'm so sorry about the death of your husband.
- 谢谢关心 - 嗯
- Oh, thanks. - Yeah.
而且他那么久才死掉
And he took so long to die.
嗯
Yeah.
- 想喝点什么吗 - 不用了
- Can I get you anything to drink? - No.
谢谢 凯茜 喝了就要尿急了
Thanks, Cathy. It'll only make me wee.
- 我还是要点咖啡好了 - 咖啡多好啊 不是吗
- I do like coffee, though. - It's nice, isn't it?
对啊 咖啡苦
Yeah. It's bitter.
杰森有跟你说我的积分卡吗
Has Jason told you about my loyalty card?
- 没有 - 我买♥♥第二杯咖啡一般可以免费
- No. - Which means, basically, my next cup of coffee's free.
- 哇 - 这种优♥惠♥机制多好 不是吗 妈妈
- Wow. - It's a good system, isn't it, Mum?
嗯 听着真不错 做得好
Yeah, that does sound very good. Well done.
- 他们用的秘鲁的咖啡豆 - 不是吧 - 真的 - 秘鲁
- They get the coffee beans from Peru. - No. - Yeah. - Peru?
你还能看到他们运回来的咖啡豆袋子
You can actually see the sacks they arrived in.
我买♥♥的第一杯咖啡是所谓拿铁
The first coffee I bought was what's known as a latte.
- 对不起 凯莉 我正要 - 好的
- Sorry, Kelly, I'm just going to, erm... - Yeah.
拿上车票 踏上长途旅程
I got my ticket for the long way round
- 途中两瓶威士忌 - 早上好
- Two bottle whisky for the way... - Morning.
我欣然期待与佳人相伴
And I sure would like some sweet company
明天便启程 你意下如何
Oh, I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say?
- 当我离开 - 当我离开
- When I'm gone - When I'm gone
我离开后你一定会想念我
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...
早上好
Morning!
- 噢 你好 你好吗 - 你好
- Oh hi. You all right? - Hello.
我离开后你一定会想念我
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
拿上车票 踏上长途旅程
I got my ticket for the long way round
一趟有最美风景的旅程
The one with the prettiest views
那里有山脉 河流 树木
It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got woods
让你叹为观止的美景
That will give you shivers
我相信有你在我身旁 这些风景会更美
But it sure would be prettier with you
- 当我离开 - 当我离开
- When I'm gone - When I'm gone
当我离开
When I'm gone
我离开后你一定会想念我
You're going to miss me when I'm gone.
你好啊 大姊
Here she is! Big sis!
你一点都没变啊
Haven't you grown!
- 我每次都这么说 不是吗 - 对啊 没错
- I always say that, don't I? - Yeah, it's great.
噢 你还记得波琳吗
Oh, you remember Pauline?
记得 很高兴又见到你 感谢你的到来
Yeah. Nice to see you again. Thanks for coming.
没什么的 我爱参加丧礼
No, not at all. I love a funeral.
好吧
Good.
喝茶吗 我刚刚给杰森泡的
Tea? I've just made them for Jason.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你感觉怎样 - 嗯 还好
- How are you feeling? - Yeah, fine.
我觉得这起变故以后也会打击我
I'm sure it'll hit me later,
- 但我正在努力 - 用茶壶泡的吗
but I'm trying... - Is this from a pot?
不好意思打断一下 凯茜 你是用茶壶泡的茶吗
Sorry to interrupt, Cathy. Did you make this tea in a pot?
- 呃 不是 - 好吧
- Er, no. - Right.
- 有什么问题吗 - 当然没有
- Is that OK? - Yes, of course.
- 要加糖吗 - 喝茶嘛
- Sugar? - Well, it's
当然要调味的啊 不是吗 凯茜
going to need some flavour, isn't it, Cathy?
- 你好吗 麦克 - 我很好 杰森 你还好吗
- All right, Michael? - All right, Jason, you OK?
嗯 我在努力照顾好我母亲
Yeah, you know. I'm trying to look after my mum, really.
- 帮她照看照看花 - 不错啊
- Help with the flowers. - That's nice.
嗯 自己烫衬衫
Yeah. Ironed my own shirt.
不错啊 小子
Well done, mate.
她在那里
She's in there.
麦克来了
Michael's here!
花♥园♥看起来不错 你的池塘去哪了
Garden's looking nice. What happened about your pond?
噢 我们最后没有建池塘
Oh... No, we didn't get one in the end.
怎么不建池塘了 发现太俗了吗
What stopped you getting a pond? Realise it was tacky?
不
Erm... No.
- 噢 蛋糕 - 嗯 - 太好了
- Oo! Cake! - Mmmm! - Lovely.
都吃了吧 不然就浪费了
Oh, please. Take it all. It'll only go to waste.
- 嗯 看起来很好吃 - 是啊
- I will. Looks great! - Yes.
- 当然 我自己做的
- Yeah. I made it myself.
- 对不起 凯茜 我能借条内♥裤♥吗
- Sorry, Cathy, can I borrow some knickers?
呃
Erm...
我刚就想到 "哎呀
And I just thought, "Oh, blimey,
我应该要穿一条了"
I should probably be wearing some."
麦克 这是凯莉 杰森的女友
Michael, this is Kelly, Jason's girlfriend.
凯莉 这是麦克 我们一个老朋友
Kelly, this is Michael, an old, old friend of ours.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hiya. Pleased to meet you.
我也是 嗯 呃
And you. Yeah. Erm...
我对你死掉的朋友感到很难过
I'm sorry to hear about your dead friend.
- 谢谢 - 我们要不 呃
- Thanks. - Shall we, erm...
好的
Yes!
对不起 这样说还好吗 我不知道该怎么说
Sorry. Was that all right? I never know what to say.
- 没事的 - 我也就参加过一次丧礼
- Don't worry. - I've only ever been to one funeral,
那次我的狗死了
and that was when my dog died.
- 我演了一下牧师 - 是嘛
- I played the vicar. - Did you?
是啊 我其实演的还蛮好的
Yeah, I was really good, actually.
等等 那是你
Wait that's you?!
- 是啊 - 不是吧 - 真的是我
- Yeah. - No! - Yeah.
我真的不敢相信那是你 你看起来好漂亮
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表