剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
凯茜
Cathy?
凯茜
Cathy?
凯茜
Cathy?
早上好 凯莉
Morning, Kelly.
早上好 你还好吗
Morning. You all right?
我很好 你干嘛坐在这儿 黑压压的
Yeah. Why are you sitting here in the dark?
我只是在想点事情 有点想哭
I was just having a little think and a cry.
想来点咖啡吗
OK. Do you want some coffee?
还是不用了
No, I'd better not.
- 我已经喝了7杯了 - 好吧
- I've already had seven. - Right.
他一直在放屁
He keeps doing little farts.
他上班会迟到的
He's going to be late for work.
你想和我谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about anything?
不 我没事儿
Oh, no. I'm fine, actually.
谢谢 凯茜
Thanks, Cathy.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
我把一切都告诉了狐狸
I talked it all through with the foxes.
抱歉 凯莉 我没懂你在说什么
Sorry, Kelly, I'm finding it hard to work out what that means.
唔 我哭了 但我不想
Well, I was crying and I didn't
让其他人听到 所以我去了花♥园♥里
want anyone to hear, so I went out into the garden
那里有一只狐狸带着它的孩子们
and there was this fox there with his babies
我就假装它们是我的朋友
and I sort of used the opportunity to pretend
把烦恼都倾诉给它们了
I was having a conversation with them.
好吧
Ok.
它们给你什么建议了吗
Did they have any advice?
呃 并没有
Well, no, not really.
它们只是狐狸
They're foxes.
嗯
Hm.
外面好潮湿
It was quite wet out.
也许地毯上被我不小心沾上了泥
I think I might've got a bit of mud on the carpet.
哦 别担心
Oh, don't worry about that.
这都不是事
I'm sure it will be OK.
对不起 真的被我弄得有点脏 是吧
Sorry. It's a little bit messy, isn't it?
凯莉 亲爱的 你今天早上是不是因为杰森的面试才哭的
Kelly, love, is this about Jason's interview this morning?
当然不是 不是
Of course not! No. Oh, God, no.
我真心希望他能得到那份工作
No, I really want him to get the job, don't I? Yeah.
那是一个很棒的机会
That's an amazing opportunity
他可以去澳洲生活和工作
for him to live and work in Australia.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 我去厨房♥了
Hm. I'll be in the kitchen.
哦 谢谢你 凯茜 我没事儿
Oh. Thanks, Cathy, but I'm fine.
- 我很好 一切都很好 -那就好
- I'm amazing. It's all good. - Good.
他要丢下我去澳洲了
And he'll go to Australia without me
我会独自死去 我再也不能和他上♥床♥
and I'll die alone and I'll never have sex again
我会变成饥渴的老女人 还驼背 我
and I'll be old and horny and get a hunchback and...
- 这个放哪儿 - 餐具抽屉里
- This one? - Cutlery drawer.
放满的都是餐具 对吧
It's all cutlery, isn't it?
- 所以把它放进餐具抽屉里 - 噢
-So it all goes in the cutlery drawer. - Oh!
- 我说到哪儿了 - 驼背
- Where was I? - Hunchback.
哦 对 我会变得又老又饥渴 还驼背
Oh, yeah. So I'll be old and horny and get a hunchback
当人们看到我年轻时的照片时 会说
and people will see pictures of me when I was young and go,
“哦 天哪 她年轻时这么漂亮 但你看看她现在”
"Oh, my God, she wasn't bad then and now look at her!
“她完全驼背了啊” 想像一下我驼背的样子
"She's got a massive hunchback!" Imagine me with a hunchback!
我不觉得你需要担心这个
I don't think you need to worry.
你不会驼背的
You're not going to get a hunchback.
我发誓 所有驼背的人曾经都这么说过 但你看看他们现在 还不是驼背了
I bet that's what all the hunchbacks said and now look at them!
- 餐具抽屉 -噢 是啊
- Cutlery drawer. - Oh, yeah.
天啊 我都不知道我把这个吃完了
God, I didn't realise I'd finished that.
呃 有一只狐狸进来了
One of the, er... foxes got in.
我就 呃 拿东西喂了它
Or I sort of, um... fed him.
嗯
Hm.
我知道你有多沮丧 亲爱的 因为我现在也很沮丧
I know it's upsetting, love, because I'm upset, too,
但杰森还没得到那份工作 别想了 好吗
but Jason hasn't even got the job yet, let alone moved there.
嗯 你所说的就像那只狐狸爸爸一样
Mm. You sound like the daddy fox.
- 是吗 -嗯
- Do I? - Yeah.
但 那只是我的想象 呃 因为它只是只狐狸
But just, like, in my head because, well, he's a fox, isn't he?
它不能说话
He can't talk.
对吧
Can he?
- 对 -对
- No. - No.
对了 我帮你把这些书按字母顺序排放了
Oh! I put these into alphabetical order for you.
- 哦 谢谢 -嗯 还有
- Oh, thanks. - Yeah. Also...
这一堆都是说明书
This one is all of your instruction manuals
这一堆是按时间顺序排好的银行对账单
and those are all your bank statements in chronological order.
谢谢
Thanks.
电费好贵啊 是吧
Electricity's expensive, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
所以 在我的想象中
Yeah, so... in my head,
狐狸爸爸的话语很温暖 它说
the daddy fox was leaping all over the conservatory going,
“别担心 淡定一点”
"Don't worry about it! Be cool."
“我们都还不知道他到底能不能去澳洲呢 冷静一点”
"We don't even know if he's going to Australia. Chill out!"
“他没有劈腿”
"He's not having an affair."
“他给女孩在脸书上发的状态点赞
"Just because he liked something a
并不意味着他和她上♥床♥了”
girl put on Facebook doesn't mean he's shagging her."
- 你想和我谈谈这个吗? -不 我没事儿
- Do you want to talk about that, as well? - No, I'm good.
好吧
Ok.
凯茜
Cathy?
为什么他要和她互粉呢
Why is he even Facebook friends with her?!
我跟他说过 “为什么你那么喜欢
I said to him, "Why would you like something on Facebook
给那个女人的脸书点赞
"That's been put there by a woman
难道你想和她上♥床♥吗
unless you wanted to shag her, you sexist pig?"
那他怎么说
How did he take that?
呃 其实我并没有真的跟他说那番话 凯茜
Well, no, I didn't actually say it to him, did I, Cathy?
我是一个胆小鬼 但我也没办法啊
I'm a massive coward. But I could have.
- 哦 德里克 -不好意思
- Oh, Derek! - Sorry.
你为什么不关门
Why didn't you close the door?
凯莉看到了怎么办
Kelly could've seen you.
- 德里克 - 别跟宿醉的人说话
- Derek! - Don't speak to me. Hangover.
你还好吗
Hm! You OK?
哦 你觉得呢
Oh! What do you think?
- 你短裤穿反了 - 是啊
- Your boxer shorts are on back to front. - Yeah.
所以 你昨晚
So, did you...
不好意思
Excuse me.
你昨晚和
Did you have a nice night with...?
- 抱歉 - 没事儿
- Sorry. - That's all right.
你昨晚和麦克玩得不错吧
Did you have a nice night with Michael?
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
你还好吗 德里克叔叔
All right, Uncle Derek?
嗯 不能更好了
Yeah, top of the world
- 你什么时候回来的 - 我不知道
- What time did you get in? - I don't know.
- 你昨晚喝了什么 - 什么都喝
- What were you drinking? - Everything.
- 什么 -什么都喝了
- Pardon? - Everything!
别跟我说话 我现在宿醉呢
Don't speak to me. I've got a hangover!
你的电♥话♥好像响了 亲爱的
Sounds like your phone, love.
- 哦 天啊 那一定是保利娜 -嗯
- Oh, God, that'll be Pauline! - Hm.
那是我的房♥间
That's my room.
哦 这是为我准备的吗 谢谢 妈妈
Oh, are they for me? Thanks, Mum.
今早我要去面试啦
Got my interview this morning.
是啊 激动人心
Yeah, exciting!
你干嘛去了
Where you been?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, hi, babe.
我下楼和你妈妈待了一会儿
I've been down here, chilling with your mum.
我们聊了复活节的计划
Making plans for Halloween.
我今天要去面试了
I've got my interview today.
哦 没错 我都忘了这茬了
Oh, yeah. Oh, I forgot about that.
- 你忘了 - 是啊
- You forgot about it? - Yeah.
你怎么能忘记这事呢
How could you forget about it?
我过去一星期一直在说这事儿呢
I've been talking about it for weeks.
你有时候真是有趣
You're so funny sometimes.
我知道
I know. D'uh!
不 过来吧 亲爱的
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表