剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
We met today at golf. Derek Evans.
用九号♥铁的家伙
The fella with the nine iron.
对
Yeah!
呃 好吧 我 呃
Uh, well, I, er...
你 你包的一个口袋里有你的名片
Y-You had your cards in one of the pockets of your bag,
因此我拿了一张 以便于我们保持联络
so I sort of took one so we could stay in touch.
哦
Oh.
嗯 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
告诉他我丈夫是谁
Tell him who my husband is.
-告诉他离婚协议书的事 -哦 我
- Tell him about the divorce settlement! - Well, I...
实际上不是真正的种族主义者 迪帕克
It wasn't actually racist, Deepak.
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on!
开玩笑的
It was playful.
只是个穆♥斯♥林♥的头巾
It's only a turban.
不
No...
是的
Yeah...
我知道
I do understand.
我明白了 现在照你这样理解
I can sort of see, now you put it like that,
这该是多么冒犯 嗯
how offensive it would be. Yeah.
好了 再见 迪帕克
OK. Bye, Deepak.
再次抱歉 老兄
Sorry again, mate.
拜拜
Bye.
他能打电♥话♥来真好
It was nice of him to call.
-怎么了 -迈克尔在约会
- What's this? - Michael's going on a date.
-《可怜的母牛》[67年电影 讲述一个年轻女子过着一个充满错误选择的生活] -杰森
- Poor cow! - Jason!
好吧 那女人是做什么的 她长什么样子
Well, what does she do? What does she look like?
跟我讲下她的情况
Tell me all about her.
嗯 她叫丽莎
Well, her name's Lisa.
她身材娇小 深褐色肌肤
She's sort of petite, brunette,
是地方议会的行政人员
and she's an administrator for the council.
你们约会过多少次了
How many dates you been on?
嗯 一次在上周
Well, one last week and...
一次是昨晚
.. one last night.
还有呢
And...?
她想上夜店
She wanted to go clubbing.
-不是吧 -是她的主意
- No! - It was her idea.
-我觉得你就是荒谬至极 -杰森
- I bet you looked ridiculous! - Jason!
玩到了凌晨三点
Didn't get in till three in the morning.
迈克尔·卡勒姆·罗伯茨 难怪你看上去很累
Michael Callum Roberts! No wonder you look tired!
我的确精疲力尽
I'm absolutely bloody knackered!
她多大了
How old is she?
四十五岁
45.
-天啊 -你个老色鬼
- Oh! - You dirty old sod!
有个13岁大的儿子
Got a 13-year-old son.
好吧 抚养一名青少年长大 将会很有趣
Well, that's going to be fun, bringing up a teenager.
你个有趣的老伙计
You're such a funny old man.
哦 多谢夸奖 杰森
Oh, thank you, Jason.
你怎么没向我提起过她
Why didn't you tell me about her?
好吧 有点尴尬 不是吗
Well, it's embarrassing, isn't it?
不啊 怎么会 我不介意你和谁约会
No! Why? I don't care who you go on dates with.
不 我知道你不介意
No, I know you don't.
抱歉
Sorry...
嘲笑你 有点卑鄙了
Laughing at you. It's a bit mean.
呃 她听上去很棒
Um... She sounds really lovely.
确实 她很棒 真的
She is. She's really sweet. She is.
嗯 你最好出发吧 我要让你迟到更久了
Well, you'd better get going. I'll make you even later!
我们要继续收拾车♥库♥
We're going to get on with the garage,
我想在杰森和凯莉走之前打理好一切
I want to get it all done before Jason and Kelly go.
我觉得我会自己做好小棚
I think I'll going to be doing the shed on my own,
这起先还让我有点沮丧 然后我意识到
which I was a bit sad about at first, but then I realised
我可以把戴夫的收音机充上电 听听第五频道
that I could charge up Dave's radio and listen to 5 Live.
我是说 那很悲伤 不是吗
I mean, that's sad, isn't it?
我一个人 形单影只 在我的小棚里
Me, on my own, in my shed,
听着第五频道 而你在约会
listening to 5 Live while you're on a date.
我想说 我到底怎么了
I mean, what's become of me?
哦 有点焦虑
Well, it is a bit worrying.
好吧 你最好赶快吧
Well, you'd better get going.
看看丽莎 留我自己在小棚
See Lisa and leave me to my shed.
我把冰箱带走了 凯茜
I've taken the fridge, Cathy.
你打算向你的情夫介绍我吗
Are you going to introduce me to your fancy man?
那是迈克尔 他是我们的老朋友了
That's Michael. He's an old, old friend of ours.
他是我们婚礼的伴郎
He was best man at our wedding.
别害羞 凯茜
Don't be shy, Cathy.
在你这个年纪多少有点挺好的
It must be nice to get a bit at your age.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
我也是 我刚准备
And you. I'm just going to...
你好 丽莎
Hi, Lisa?
嗯 额 抱歉 我老妈那边有点事
Hm. Er, sorry, something's come up with my mum.
你在学校工作 对吗 凯茜
You work in a school, is that right, Cathy?
嗯 我是后勤人员之一
Yeah, I'm one of the support staff.
就和一名老师差不多 但是
So is that like a teacher, but...
-嗯 -要差些吗
- Yeah. - .. worse?
-呃 -不是说更差 只是没有证
- Um... - Or not, like, worse, but... unqualified.
-H&M的[来自瑞典的廉价快消品牌] -不错
- H&M. - Nice.
不 我协助老师 照顾那些有不同
No, I help the teachers and look after the kids who have
需求或者需要点特殊关照的孩子
different needs or need a bit more attention.
难怪你和凯莉相处的这么好
No wonder you get on so well with Kelly!
你很快就要退休了吧 现在多大了
You must be retiring soon. How old are you now?
哦 没有 我才五十九岁
Oh, no, I'm only 59.
哇 听着比六十岁年轻好多呢 不是吗
Aww! Sounds so much younger than 60, doesn't it?
问题是 当你给百万富翁打电♥话♥时
The thing is, when you phone a millionaire,
-你会预见一些困难 -嗯
- you expect a bit of rough and tumble. - Yeah.
还有 老实说 什么时候
And, to be honest, when
迪帕克会和德里克这样的人说话
would Deepak ever speak to someone like Derek?
-确实 -仅仅会在他的汽车需要修理时
- Exactly. - Only if he was getting his car fixed.
-嗯 -或者他的下水道需要疏通时
- Yeah. - Or his drains unblocked.
-嗯 -再或者他停在红绿灯面前
- Yeah. - Or if he was at some traffic lights
他们打算清洗汽车挡风玻璃
and they were trying to wash his windscreen.
算了吧 我就干过一次
Come on, I did that ONCE.
-还好吧 -嗯
- Is that all right? - Yeah.
我喜欢苹果 就像我妈 她也喜欢苹果
I like apples. I'm like my mum. She liked apples.
太好了 我很喜欢 苹果酒也是一样
It's great, I love it. I'm the same with cider.
惹烦了我 没有人会安全
Get that down me, no-one's safe!
我是想说 卡萝尔 嗯
I was going to say, Carol, um...
这会很困难 不是吗
It's going to be difficult, isn't it,
如果杰森和凯莉搬去澳大利亚的话
if Jason and Kelly move to Australia?
你说什么
Pardon?!
不 我是说 你得明白 我知道我们拦不住他们
No, I mean, you know, I know we can't stop them,
可如果我们的孩子都要搬到澳大利亚
but if both our kids are going to move to Australia,
也许我们是该联合起来做点什么
maybe it's something we should get together about.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
哦 抱歉 还以为你明白
Oh, sorry, I thought you knew.
杰森会在那找工作
Jason's looking for a job there.
不 他不会
No, he's not.
我想凯莉该向我提及
I think Kelly would've mentioned it to me,
凯茜 她是我女儿
Cathy. She's my daughter.
无意冒犯 只是我认为像这么大的事
No offence, but I think she would've talked to me about something
在和你谈到之前她本该和我透露一下
as big as that before she
你这个蠢不拉几的老母牛
talked to you about it, you silly old cow.
哦 或许她担心你会嘲笑她
Well, maybe she's worried you're going to laugh at her.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 你确实经常嘲笑她 不是吗
Well, you do laugh at her quite a lot, don't you?
她认为很幽默
She finds it funny.
好吧
Ok...
也许她只是还没找到机会告诉你
Maybe she just hasn't got round to telling you yet.
我们就是这样 我拿她开玩笑
It's what we do. I take the piss out of her.
-很有趣 -嗯 对
- It's funny. - Yeah, OK.
老妈
Mum!
-老妈 -怎么了
- Mum! - Yeah?
那是杰森吗
Is that Jason?
嗯 是的 他很帅 不是吗
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表