剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表
不 不不不不 从没有 没有
No, no-no-no-no-no-no. Never. No. No.
不 德布斯 这是迈克尔
No. Debs, this is Michael.
- 我的意思是他对她很好 - 啊
- I just meant that he's nice to her. - Aw!
他就是一个男闺蜜
He's just like one of the girls.
- 凯茜绝不可能和他约会 是吧 - 她不会
- Cathy would never go out with him, would she? - No.
你真应该看看他在你这个年纪的样子
You should've seen him when he was your age.
他就是个同性恋
He was a pansy.
女孩们才不会碰他
The girls wouldn't touch him.
这是个悲伤的真♥相♥
That's sadly very, very true.
- 早晨过得还好吗 - 很好 - 是吗
- You having a good morning? - Yeah. - Yeah?
是啊 我们一直拿凯茜开玩笑呢
Yeah, we've just been keeping Cathy entertained.
- 是啊 她跟我提了 - 天哪
- Yeah, she mentioned that. - Wow!
来转个身
Do a twirl!
你看起来很美 妈妈
You look lovely, Mum!
来嘛 转个身
Go on, do a twirl.
- 哇 - 啊
- Ah! - Aw!
- 当我妈妈去约会的时候 - 这不是一次约会
- When my mum goes on a date... - It's not a date.
她总是会 "我带上所有东西了吗 避孕套 充电器"
She's, like, "Have I got everything? Got my condoms, charger?"
- 子♥宫♥帽 - 是啊 - 没错 我妈妈也是这样的
- Diaphragm. - Yeah. - Yeah, my mum's the same.
避孕套 充电器 上楼去
Condoms, charger, nip upstairs
把子♥宫♥帽[避孕用具]塞进去 然后转身出门
to pop in the diaphragm and away she goes.
- 走吗 - 好的 我去下你家厕所就走 行吗
- Shall we? - Yeah. I'm just going to use your toilet, OK?
厕所
Toilet!
我喜欢老人家 就像其他人一样 管那个叫洗漱间就好了呀
I love old people. Just call it a bog, like everyone else!
没错
Yeah.
也许你该到阴凉处坐坐 黛比
Maybe you should sit in the shade for a bit, Debbie.
是的 大概
Yeah, probably.
但是 说真的 凯茜 你有避孕套吗
Seriously, though, Cathy, have you got some condoms?
当然 我有上百个
Yeah, I've got hundreds.
哦 真棒 祝你好运
Oh, great! Good luck!
天呐
Oh!
- 上完厕所了吗 - 没 呃 还没有
- You been? - No. Er... no.
黛比挺可爱的 我不知道你是觉得哪里有问题
Debbie seemed lovely. I don't know what your problem was.
她和赖安约会
She's going out with Ryan,
这显然意味着她是个约会专家
which apparently means she's the expert on dating.
她今天对我的午餐说个不停
She was going on and on about my lunch today.
她想知道我去见的家伙都有谁
She wanted to know all about the bloke I'm meeting.
就是 就是那些平常的事情
Just... just the normal things,
你知道的 就像 他的手♥机♥是什么牌子的
you know, like, what phone he's got,
他去哪家健身房♥ 他的老婆到底是怎么死的
what gym he goes to, exactly how his wife died.
显然 我很幸运
Apparently, I'm lucky
因为她喜欢一位年长的男子 真的
because she likes an older man, Debbie does.
而如果她能跟世界上任何一个年长的男人做♥爱♥
And if she could have sex with any older man in the world,
黛比会选择的那个男人
the one man Debbie would have sex with is,
说起来真是令人吃惊 是尼尔 基诺克[英国政♥治♥家 工党领袖]
and this was a surprise -- Neil Kinnock.
- 尼尔 基诺克 - 没错 就是他
- Neil Kinnock?! - Neil Kinnock.
- 一起走吗 - 好的 好的
- You going, then? - Yeah, yeah.
那么 这是个什么约会呢
So, what's this about a date?
哦 不是的 凯利就是喜欢这么说而已啦
Oh, no, it's just Kelly being Kelly.
我只是跟一个朋友吃顿午饭
I'm just having lunch with a friend.
他是我在一个网上论♥坛♥认识的 他的妻子去年去世了 所以
He's on one of the online forums. His wife died last year, so...
啊 真好
Ah, nice.
你可能需要我一起去 如果你想的话
You might need me to come in, if you want,
- 确认一下他不是个怪人 或者 - 别犯傻了
- check out he's not a weirdo, or... - Don't be silly.
他看起来挺好的 他很体贴
He seems fine. He's very caring.
啊 好吧 不 我敢肯定他很体贴 我敢肯定他这人一定很好
Ah, OK. No, I'm sure he is, I'm sure he is very nice.
真想跟他见一面
I'd like to meet him.
- 对了 嗯 - 嗯嗯 我会 嗯 楼下见
- Right, well... - Yeah, I'll, er... I'll see you downstairs.
- 好的 很好 - 嗯嗯
- Yeah, great. - Yeah.
我弄坏了她的项链 小黛
I broke her necklace, Debs!
小黛 我弄坏了她的项链
Debs! I broke her necklace.
我弄坏了凯茜的项链
I broke Cathy's necklace!
哦 我的天呐 她会暴走的
Oh, my Lord, she's going to be furious,
宝贝 我了解这些事情
babe. I know these things.
我是个观察者 我是生活的有心人 那是个礼物
I'm an observer. I observe life. It's a gift.
- 过来坐 - 好的
- Babe? - Yeah.
她会气疯了的 宝贝
She'll go mental, babe.
她会尖叫 大哭 狠狠地拽头发
She'll be screaming, crying, tearing her hair out.
哦 我的天 她已经讨厌我了
Oh, God! She already hates me.
我们对宝石绿一直说个不停
We went on and on about turquoise.
我们说的很有道理啊 宝贝 那不是种颜色
Well, we've got a point there, babe. It's not a colour.
过得如何 波林
All right, Pauline?
今天是个好日子 对吗
Lovely day, isn't it?
都挺好的
It's all right.
有几个人来看过我的车
I've got some people coming to look at my car.
我以前开过宝马
I used to drive a BMW.
哦 真棒
Oh, nice.
我朋友他爸也有一辆
My mate's dad's got one of them.
- 是吗 - 没错
- Has he? - Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Yes, er...
事实上 这是个有趣的故事
Actually, interesting story.
我还没离婚的时候 我丈夫带我去了布兰兹哈奇
When we were together, my husband took me to Brands Hatch.
我们住在一间套房♥里
We were in the suite.
哦 是嘛 我去那儿看过一眼 那里很棒 不是吗
Oh, yeah. I've had a look in there. It's nice, isn't it?
是的 没错
Yes. Yeah.
我去过马尔代夫
I've been to the Maldives.
- 哦 好棒 - 没错
- Oh, wow. - Yes.
我从未去过类似的地方
I've never been anywhere like that.
深有同感
Thought not.
哦 你好 波林 我把它放在这儿了
Oh, hello, Pauline. I've got it in here.
- 哦 真是太好了 - 今天是个好日子 不是吗
- Oh, fantastic, yes. - Lovely day, isn't it?
不算坏
Not bad.
我更乐意待在地中海
I'd rather be on the Med.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你去过意大利吗
Have you ever been to the boot of Italy?
没
No.
奥卡万戈三角洲呢 在博茨瓦纳的那个
The Okavango Delta? In Botswana?
也没
No.
天呐 你该去的 你会爱上那儿的
Oh, you should go. You'd love it there.
当地人很友善
The locals are so friendly.
看到德里克做了什么吗
See what Derek did?
哦 好吧
Oh. OK.
他一直都要不够我
He can't get enough of me.
哦 那些饼干很好吃 非常感谢
Well, the biscuits were delicious, so thanks for that.
别客气 凯茜 谢谢你最后把盒子还给我了
Not at all, Cathy. Thanks for giving it back at last.
在期待着你的假期吗 迈克尔
Looking forward to your holiday, Michael?
来点假期浪漫
Bit of holiday romance!
好吧 我的女儿们都在呢
Well, my daughters are there,
不是吗 所以我是不会去泡妞的
aren't they, so I won't be chasing any women.
我知道 我只是在开玩笑 老兄
No, I know. I'm only joking, mate.
这就是你 不是吗
It's you, isn't it?
迈克尔 吸尘器坏了
Michael, the hoover's broken!
没事了 我修好它了
It's all right. I've fixed it.
他只是个我在网上聊天的家伙
He's just a bloke I've been chatting to online.
他的妻子去年去世了 所以
His wife died last year, so...
挺好的 我很期待
It'll be nice. I'm looking forward to it.
你刷过这个了吗
Have you washed this?
呃 是的
Er, yes.
你介意我洗一下吗
Mind if I give it a rinse?
不不 你随意
No, go ahead.
我不在这个国家吃橙子
I don't eat oranges in this country.
- 真的 - 真的
- No? - No.
要是你去过摩洛哥
Once you've been to Morocco,
你就不会再在这儿吃橙子了
you'll never eat an orange here again.
- 天呐 那儿的好吃吗 - 好吃吗
- Oh, are they nice? - Are they nice?
摩洛哥的橙子好吃吗 这毫无疑问 凯茜
Are the oranges in Morocco nice? Yes, Cathy.
摩洛哥的橙子相当好吃
The oranges in Morocco are very nice.
哦
Oh!
我这样就好了
I'm all right.
嗯 抱歉让你跑一趟
Well, sorry you had to come round.
剧集 | 老妈(2016) | 导航列表